It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was 9/11 an Israeli Job?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Doug Weller

The US bureaucrats have been greatly responsible (see US historical financial and political relationship with Osama bin Laden) for the creation of those organizations with US taxpayer money (billions upon billions of it), plus, covert black ops CIA and military training and equipment.

The US bureaucrats used to call Hussein a strong ally, including supplying billlions upon billions of US taxpayer money, technology (including materials for biological warfare), and blackops military and CIA training and equipment. Rumsfeld and Cheney were also directly involved during the 1980s when Reagan was president.

www.gwu.edu...

"Shaking Hands with Saddam Hussein:
The U.S. Tilts toward Iraq, 1980-1984
National Security Archive Electronic Briefing Book No. 82
Edited by Joyce Battle
February 25, 2003"

Rove, Cheney and Rumsfeld have been involved in White House affairs since the Nixon administration. Rove received his dirtiest black propaganda training from Donald Segretti (Watergate scandal).

www.villagevoice.com...

www.pbs.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I wanted to update this thread with some new clips that further my question...

Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9/11
Israeli/Zionist Foreknowledge of 9/11

"Document The Event" The 9/11 High Five Montage

[edit on 16-1-2008 by Black_Fox]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I dont know if you guys have read Christopher Bollyn's work but he believes Israel were BIG players in the 9/11 attacks.

www.bollyn.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Here is a related link to this discussion.

Israel Behind Anthrax Attacks

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Israel possibly being behind the attacks of 9/11 would make some sense.
Or why else would they(The U.S government) allow so much blame and finger pointing at them?
And why else do you think Alex Jones still has a radio show?
By allowing blame to be placed onthe goverment,it allows the real perpatraters go get away.
Its like a good magic trick/slight of hand if you may,look over here and pay no mind to whats really happening over there.

Also thanks somethingaintright and Hector for those links.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by Black_Fox]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I have reluctantly come to the conclusion that Zionists are the ultimate threat and power behind the NWO elite. The only way for the People to regain control of their government is to purge the government of anyone who may have divided loyalties, such as these people.

www.whodidit.org...

Since they're unlikely to give up their positions of power merely because we ask them to, they might have to be 'persuaded'.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

I might possibly know a little something in relation to this, and when I say KNOW I mean to know something in a real way, no opinion, no BS. I am talking about a p-o-s-s-i-b-l-e middle eastern connection with the OKC-McVeigh incident. What I know is fact without any question whatsoever, but it does not prove anything. It only suggests the possibility.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by Jailhouserock]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join