It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lenard Walson's piracy exposed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
im interested in your claims that j l watsons videos of craft are fake,or copied from other people,jose...maybe you can give me proof of what you claim,in between your making threats,stealing,and visiting prostitutes...you really are some kind of low-life,arent you?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
"Idiot Box" That is funny, Ide bet my life the guy watches TV just about as much as any other guy. As the guy sits on his computer online writing on some UFO Alien forum he refers to a TV as an "Idiot Box" I am guessing because in his opinion Idiots watch TV? Or maybe I just do not properly understand the term? How ever my best guess as his meaning expresses irony and hypocrisy at its finest. Some people come on a forum, Post lectures as if they are very educated yet ignorance will slip in the words. As subtle as it may be there really is no reason to belittle someone , anyone, I would like to read these forums much better if they where not full of drama and name calling. I mean call me stupid but refering to a TV Or computer as an "Idiot Box" means those who use them must be Idiots? Kind of funny thing to do or say right after saying you did not call anyone stupid.. Anyway thats my input after reading about 4 replies..

Aloha

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Off topic and I apologize but...

Did you happen to notice the dates of this post and it's replies? People and their views change ya' know. I find it amusing -I think that is the word I am looking for to describe how I feel when, I see a post resurrected from literally YEARS past with nothing in the resurrector's reply to well, resurrect it lol.
Vance

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
In my opinion, all of these photos this John guy has taken look to me like our own satellites in orbit around the planet. Don't you think that the governments of the world have satellites we have never seen before? that may look alien to us, because they do not fit our perception of what a satellite should look like ?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sorscoder

Well, who would have thought that in 2023 JLW is still posting on youtube, tiktok, fb, twitter and other platforms and is gathering a greater following than ever.....

anyway... I am pretty sure John Lenard Walson is just a fictional name all along and he is really Duncan Davis (you can fb him), he also goes by the name Gridkeeper and a few others. here is gridkeeper being interviewed in 2018 www.bitchute.com...

he has also been running gofundme campaigns to raise money buy a bigger telescope and mount for it.

Anyway, he is still posting his space machine content on youtube and posting the kelvin and other "faked"emails as proof its real. people still wondering if its real...

I feel like I fell down a rabbit hole trying to find out all this stuff over a few nights.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join