It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back Engineered Alien Technology?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
One uneventful December afternoon, while returning home on the Pacific Coast Highway,I had an encounter with a aerial vehicle of unknown origin. I now believe that we possess the capability to construct and operate craft way beyond known technology. It is my contention that anti-gravity craft exist.You may,or may not believe it. I know what I witnessed. They exist,somewhere,and man made them.This is my story.

Mod edit: All caps title.
Mod Edit: The use of All-Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by calcoastseeker
One uneventful December afternoon, while returning home on the Pacific Coast Highway,I had an encounter with a aerial vehicle of unknown origin. I now believe that we possess the capability to construct and operate craft way beyond known technology. It is my contention that anti-gravity craft exist.You may,or may not believe it. I know what I witnessed. They exist,somewhere,and man made them.This is my story.

Probably one of the best reasons for ufo secrecy is the one you just described. In other words, reverse engineering alien craft and using their highly advanced technology to further national security and military interests. I don't think usa is alone in doing so but they do seem to benefit the most...probably because of superior infrastucture to begin with.

Look at f-117 and b-2 for example. No country seems to have mastered "stealth" as well as usa. The black manta and aurora also seem to be black projects benefiting from reverse engineering.

I remember seeing an area 51 documentary not too long ago when scientists that worked there said "we have technology that is 50 years ahead of what people perceive it to be." Makes you wonder doesn't it?

Great stuff!

join