It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did we really land on the moon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Do you really think that we landed on the moon? I've seen things everywhere pointing things out about how it is fake. What do you think?

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
yes, we landed on the moon. it was not a fake. what evidence have you seen that says it was fake? i'll debunk it for ya!

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
yes! we did!...if not the first time( but i think we did the first time) we've gone back a couple other times

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I'd love to see anyone debunk the evidence on moonmovie.com

I'm getting that DVD soon out of curiosity and if anyone has seen it, please post because I'm interested in what all it shows

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
No, and we didn't go to Iraq either....

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
big difference

"Neil Armstrong, the first man to supposedly walk on the moon, refuses to give interviews to anyone on the subject. "Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies." Collins also refuses to be interviewed. Aldrin, who granted an interview, threatened to sue us if we showed it to anyone."

that's not even the strongest point on the site either

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
latest gos is that columbus never made it to the american continent... in fact everything we see and ear from there is fabricated lies... just like the moon landing which didnt take place...

of course we landed there... i havnt seen any un-debunkable evidence that proves otherwise

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
then explain all of these points please:

www.moonmovie.com...

all of which are backed up into an extensive documentary, read the user comments that have seen it and given feedback

my personal favorite is the point made in this video:

www.moonmovie.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
www.clavius.org...

#e... when i edited to put in that link i lost everything i wrote. oh well...

[Edited on 2/12/2004 by cmdrkeenkid]

[Edited on 2/12/2004 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
For the last time....YES we landed on the moon... Though the Fox special a while back, and several websites...made convincing points (but bad science)...it's all bunk. I'd suggest going to NASA's site, and typing "moon landing hoax" into the search bar...or go to badastronomy.com, and you'll see any points made pointing to a hoax, refuted.

EDIT: Or, use the ATS search function, for the numerous threads on this...

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by Gazrok]

new topics

top topics

join