It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How we could get faster "Worldwide Extraterrestrials Diplomacy" with earth coming faster.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hi, i starting thread where i will tell things how we could get this E.T and UFO thing going forward faster at that point at we could make faster "Worldwide Extraterrestrials Diplomacy With Earth". After we have this diplomacy, we get mostly in hours first somekind of E.T meetings with someone, like someone of them will teleport to ground or landing with spaceship to ground.

I first telling about this diplomacy first, then i write list what kind things we could do at we could this come faster in our lifetime. I telling that diplomacy thing first because most of people who reading this, ignoring this full thread if i don't tell what kind diplomacy i mean with them and this is great information what must to tell so people could know what kind this diplomacy really is.

Continuing. After they have landed or teleported themselves here, they giving presents or maybe just shake our hands or come just talk to us or say: Hello you, would you like to come see what kind your galaxy is? This diplomacy allows them meeting us closely and never again just doing this in secret. They can meet you now like you meet your friends, because our earth come's friend to E.T. Most of them come's help get up those who suffering or need help and they will help us with their knownledge to make our society more healthy when they tell at doing wrong do not make planet healthy and there the wise ones of extraterrestrials will help and tell why that should be changed. If government people laughs to them and saying this is not going to happen, then they do one thing, they look them eyes, put they see what kind is it live in their own orders from lower rank human level eyesight, they put them see everything, in real world that just takes some 1-30 second, but in mind it can take about years or thousands of years if they want make it take so long. Homo sapien brain is really easy target, so it can be easilly changed make them see and feel what kind is it live from other position, like from those positions where you could be poor, hated, helpless, alone or something other. Dreamworld have no time.

Did you know what? When they doing this to someone, these who is target to this don't really even notice do they have been like that kind really and that where they just were, was it just dream. So those government people who are head of the earth (Leaders who lead everything at earth, government, military, everything) could not even notice were they somekind leaders of earth who leaded every countries business and diplomacy and other things like cover up or something more unknown to most of people. They don't notice was it dream or really real life. Extraterrestrials have recearched us many of years and they will know everything from us. I don't know when they started recearching us, but if we look in history, they have maybe recearched us about more than thousands years because there is many old paintings in caves where is some of them flying caucers and there is arts what are many many years old, some of these arts are in museum.

After they come, they maybe say someone of people who they meet and who they talk: You no need anymore live in pain of fear and suffer on earth, earth will be changed to more free kind land of stars, you can live your life now more freely, no more orders what are wrong, no more being so unaware from world like you have been so unaware from world much these years, earth will be changed to more healthy and happy place than it has been now.

So they gives us some protect too from those who do bad things and make's earth suffering or do something else bad. They can't give us protect now because most of we don't accept them giving us help or protect, most of we could just now in our earth situation kill them or scream loudly and run away and lock us behind 70 locks with shotgun and never come out, or get seriously fully crazy, or get full lifetime shock. So they take safety first and waiting when we are ready.

Now next list - - - >

[edit on 30-12-2007 by Silenteye]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
New one what have not been anywhere, i haven't seen this yet.

=
- Make video from your area from people who have experienced somekind E.T contact or UFO contact and put it to googlevideo, ask them to tell to world their own UFO or E.T experience.

- Effects: Massive effect to population, when more people, then more followers, most of people following others like sheeps. Remember.
=

This one you maybe know allready, but i put it here.

=
- Send fax, emails or call with phone someone to higher rank people who are like in government or military some high rank job or someone who is very high rank position somewhere and ask them come tell from their ufo experiences or ask them tell from this cover up where people have been talking about years to everyone and ask them talk from E.T. Ask them talk from these experiences or informations to documents or live show or somewhere what people could see.

- Effects: This thing have different kind effects. If people do not really know who he is who talking now from cover up or secrecy or ufos or E.T there up to microphone, then people don't really get effected from his talkings very effectly. So best effect with this is if you get those higher rank peoples tell from these who people know well, so if people know well that person, it will make more effect to population than its some unknown person from government or somewhere high rank position.
=

This one some of people could see.

=

- Make commercial to radio or tv. What kind commercial could be effectly?

To tv: That kind at its first seconds could be with sound of famous sounds, like Pirates of caribbean sound will get people around tv. Then after 4-7 seconds comes suddendly black screen with text, but you can add somekind sound there like somekind happy if you want. We are not selling or buying, we just put to screen text or showing with texts pictures from E.T or faces or full body pictures or maybe if you telling from someone you can put his face there. Text what we should put is that kind at you can tell from E.T, or your own experience with E.T or UFOs, or if someone have wanted his experience to commercial, then you can put his too or you can put something what will make people open to eyes from extraterrestrial life, that kind at they could maybe start thinking with their own brains more and start come more positive from E.T life. After they become positive to E.T life, E.T can make more safely great contact with human life and welcome us to be as new galactic people, but we need to be more than positive, so we need to get them want E.T life to live with us as friends and see them just more than just E.T. You can put video rolling too at background too and telling your own words when video rolling backround, or you can put your video what you maked rolling to backround where you tell your experiences. Mostly todays people are lazy so when is that black screen with text from someones experience or things about cover up or something, usually someone should read those texts what have been written so people could more than just watch at the screen and "changing channel, ah Sport".

Before you start tell what kind someone have writed and wanted share it to tv or something, you have to start first his name like this "Welcome to see Jackson Hack Mackbert experience". This get's the thing more interesting and people would listen you or read texts with more % than without name. Tv commercials cost much money, but if we get more people in this Ufo/E.T thing, we could get more cash to tv commercials of this kind and more these commercials to more channels and to almost every commercial break. These commercials just not will be shown one country, we could show these Worldwide.

I continue from here at next post.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Continuing --->

I talked about that at we should show these commercials "Worlwide". Do you know what? When showing these, most of commercials what will be shown like in "German", "Russia", "Greek".....and other countries, in those countries these commercials should be in that country language, so we need someone from that country who have experiences or someone to translate some other country experience to his country language. So we could share other countries experiences each other. But, what we should do here is tell more than just his name, we need to tell his country too where this experience have came. But if he/she want at his adress and phone number and all is told in that commercial, at people could can contact him, then he can do that if he/she want, because that make's his experience more believable and more interesting, because his most information of him is in that commercial. This is not forced to do if not want. But most important giving to these about from someone is just important at he/she will give name of country where he live and what is he/she name. But what makes he/she experience more interesting is at you will give city there where you live, because there could read many names there from same country, like same name repeating with same country but different experience. So it could be tricky at people could read at he/she same person have much of experiences.

So name, country, city and if your city lives more than 20 same names persons and all of them want send their own experience to commercial, then best in that could be adress. But giving adress is not forced to do, so ball is in your hands, do what you want with that. But those 3 what i said first should be there because its making more less trick to people. Mostly important thing when we showing these experiences and things in at commercial is at we not repeating same experience again, again and again, so every experience or thing what is told is allways new. We got more than just over million UFO, E.T experiences or cover up tolds or other what basing this thing, we have over million them because every day usually comes new experience of these to people.

I know the way how we could get much of money for this. And when we get money in this project, those all money should be put too this project and not take money to ownself to buy something nice. NO, no money for other doings, all money what we have gathered all money should be put to this commercial project. And how we get money, we need website banner where is much of banners what you can push, where can be donated money too if want give own money for this. There could be forum where all experiences should be writed, bull# stories could be spotted with great moderators there. Banners and donation could have own section and money how much it have donated or got from banners, should be showed first page of site up there. Forum what kind it could be. There is section where you must put your *Full name *country *Account *Password....And there is other in list where you can put something if you want, so this was account creating section. So you no need put your information again and again. No nicknames because there is your full name. After you have put these and going write to forum, in forum there is "post" thing and under of it there is much of more other experiences, then after you have posted, down right is "comments" section, you push that and you can comment and talk there from this post. Or ansrewing questions what are there asked. Newest post is allways first. And there is different sections where you can post different things. Those stories what have been founded at them was bull#, going locked area section. In that area noone can post there comments. But if that person who maked fake story and his post throwed to "locked area" he/she can remove that post from there.

I take little break and continue after that this, because i have been sitting here and writing some 3 hours now.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Silenteye

.........hi there Silenteye

God it hurt my brain just to read this.. fyi...... are you saying this to get faster disclosure ?.....i dont understand faster diplomacy...ok ..you meant faster open contact ?

do you mean to make commercials about different peoples experiences to help disclosure ?........

[edit on 30-12-2007 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
i do agree with you that the only way the general public will get disclosure would be to try to figure out a way to make it happen without the goverments help.

so i understand what your trying to accomplish with this thread.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Why newest post is allways first?

This makes things easyer. When doing massive commercial ufo, E.T, cover up or something this kind commercial thing, its easyer catch the new ones allways before sending it to commercial to some channel, because new ones are allways uppest. But what we need more, we need section where these newest experience, ufo, cover up or something this kind posts are, so we not put first those the acceptable section. So we have acceptable section for those what going to commercial. First section where post going, there first people with others and moderators and admin talking from his experience, maybe ask questions from his experience and so on. But don't wait at he can ansrew every questions. After it seems at experience is acceptable it goes to acceptable section, everything cannot be proof fully but if it seems at that person not lie from his experience, it can be accepted then. In acceptable first section is "acceptable" named section, under that acceptable section have countries. After we have showed commercial and have proof at it have seen in tv at that country, we put it to that country section, so we can see have some experience allready been showed. But if much of people want to see some experience again in tv, then we could show it tv again, but we should have number limit when it reaches it could be showed then. Cover up and other these kind things could be done too same, but some cover ups and things are that kind at they cannot be really even proofed, so mostly these cover up and other this kind posts could be checked at have it something good to say. After that checked, we could move it to acceptable section.

After then when its acceptable section, we going to make for it black screen with his texts or video and experts of different country languages, could make texts readable that kind at text is readed and all errors could be fixed in those texts and other things what to do when doing text more readable. Then we could let the writer who writed this thing see what kind video they maked and send him texts where they put like these marks "and aread that area where they fixed errors, so writer could see did they change mistakely words that kind at its not his story words at his story could been little changed and writer could say: Hey you changed my story little to other kind there when you fixed this so there happened this kind thing.......and so on. Then he say: Oh, sorry, i change story there, thx from your post. After when they fixed that thing, they send it to again same person and ask again same is this video good and texts right. If it seems from writer side at its now correct story what he experienced, next we choose channel and good time. But if some channels want show these experiences with 1 hour experience show, then its acceptable. Then these could not just be in commercials, then these could be in shows in those channels. We do same to other writings too, we ask him did they change mistakely this thing or cover up and do this video good or do he want something to somewhere and what in video should be changed.

But before this, we need that site, site what kind it look, should look cool. We get that kind site if we hire someone good site artist who's site arts many people love, so people could not just look. Aff, this site is crap, i leaving (scared and horribled), so we need site what looks cool and not crappy. Forum too should look cool. That makes people coming more in than out. Remember. I forgot to tell at when speaking in those commercials from experiences or cover ups or something these kinds things, there should be someone talking who we and everyone can listen interested more than just drop to sleep. There have been some E.T documents where i just and just drop almost to sleep.

I don't know what more i should write from this tv commercial thing, but if something comes my mind more from this, i will add more from it here. Now to radio commercial.

Continuing - - >

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by Silenteye

.........hi there Silenteye

God it hurt my brain just to read this.. fyi...... are you saying this to get faster disclosure ?.....i dont understand faster diplomacy...ok ..you meant faster open contact ?

do you mean to make commercials about different peoples experiences to help disclosure ?........

Diplomacy with extraterrestrials races is making relationships with other races of extraterrestrials and relationships with extraterrestrials races making friendship with extraterrestrials races and friendship with extraterrestrials races making good company from extraterrestrials races to humankind and good company with extraterrestrials races is that kind at we could together adventure in space or protect Extraterrestrial races citizens or our earth citizens with extraterrestrials races. And diplomacy with them is much more and more. There is much to talk about diplomacy with them, but i tried explain clearly what diplomacy with them really means. When you get friends, its somekind diplomacy too i think.

I talked about commercial thing because we show these in tv commercial section, they are not actually commercials, they are that kind where someone have writed text from his experiences of E.T or Ufos or both or something cover up what basing UFO, E.T thing and its well writed (Having good to say). And we try get these things showed allways when its in commercial break to show.
So we buy time for these different channels. We maybe could get after that soon to TV shows where could be shown these experiences. And much more.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silenteye
. After we have this diplomacy, we get mostly in hours first somekind of E.T meetings with someone, like someone of them will teleport to ground or landing with spaceship to ground.

Reply from Easynow...

ok, if you can figure out how to make this happen.......i am sure you would have alot of people that would then agree to help you.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Wow! great thread Silenteye,

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Continuing ---> Now starts that radio thing what is not maybe so long because most of things what i told from tv commercial thing, there was much what have much same with radio.

To radio: People hear it, listening it, but they can't see it because it comes from radio, but they can imagine what kind it could be in real life. So, listening amazing experiences driving home with car makes people interested to these things. In radio, we tell same writings what we have told and showed in tv, but radio we focus mostly these popular channels, but we try every channel put these things but mostly those channels what people usually listening just that time. Like children goes with bus to school and there radio open where's coming commercials and those, so we buy time from there and put our thing to there. We need proof from that channel to taking recorder and record that thing what we sended there, from those commercials what we show tv too. Take video camera and look at its full of it and its not just little part of it and most of that experience is skipped. If its skipped, we call them and say them at show it full or we taking money back. And everything what is skipped from radio or tv goes our site, with radio or tv channel name and time when it was skipped. Because we will see time when our thing will be heard from radio or tv. So we need in our group "Eyes and Ears" and those we have much.

We can ask some popular radio channels read our site experiences, cover up and other things what basing E.T, UFO thing and they could read these almost daily fully, what we give them to read. But we only give them writings from acceptable section to read because other writings are not yet accepted to acceptable section. We can use in radio without that first sound or with sound, i talking that 4-7 second sound what could we make before start telling experience of UFO, E.T, cover up or something this kind things. When telling in radio, we should make something pure music on backround when we telling in radio these, that kind pure music at it makes person interested who listening channel and he/she will stay on channel listening that experience, but wait, after next show come's new experience telling.

----------------------------------
Important thing what i forgot from that site was and just came in my mind.

""acceptable" named section, under that acceptable section have countries."

There was countries section where putting those tv or radio things. When pushing countries section, it opens "Radio" section and "Tv" section, after you push tv or radio section, it opens things where is list of channels of that country. So this makes more easy to know where channel something has been put and what country channel it was.

----------------------------------

Continuing radio...

Nothing come just now in my mind anymore from radio so i move to effects.

- Effects: Massively huge effects. Media is the power of controlling human mind. Through media information spreads faster than you tell some site, because most of people look and listen media more than speaking in forums E.T or UFO thing. Most of them even visiting those sites because they listen more media and media is "news" too and they believe almost everything and skips through UFO and E.T because from those media not telling much. Only little and when i have seen how media goes to human mind, it goes like spear will go through your stomatch and come your other side of skin outside. After thing who throws it is strong, it make it fly further than those who are weaker than him. So in media things go further if they are strong, if they are weaker than other, people will step on them and walk over them like they never existed. E.T and UFO thing what have been silence at years everywhere in human population, because of media crap. More crap than talking about our world. This earth is insane i can say, people just follow leaders even if they leading them to river to drown.

Bye, next time more.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Ok now my mind coming nothing more to effects so i go to next thing now. If my mind coming something to upper things more, i will put again same thing like i put when i was writing from that radio. But now to new things.

One thing could get news and newspaper to telling from these E.T/UFO more.

=
- Send your experiences of UFO/E.T and cover up things and these kind things to news, newspaper, everywhere what is public. They usually delete or ignore all when in their news email or somewhere coming this kind posts, same happen in government too i think. Ufo and E.T is more feared area of talking in media because they fear the heads of the planet earth. So they skipping in media more this UFO/E.T thing. But remember, everything what is in media is not under heads of the planet earth control. If we are realistic, no one of media is under heads of the planet earth control, they have just choosed to way be under their control. They feel at they are alone with this thing, so sending email, fax, or calling them to news, newspaper, everywhere what is public, they could start feeling more safety than feel pain of fear and suffer and they maybe could get more power from us to try fight back what they fear most when they try talk from E.T and UFO thing or cover up or something this kind.

- Effects: Fear goes more zero at people who have feared to talk about this subject. What massive effect we getting from this? This effect could be that at they will talk more about UFO, E.T and cover up and other these kinds in newspaper, news, everywhere what is public and those could be great spots where more people could come known from things and could change themselves to that way at they could see E.T more than just E.T because today they fear heads of the planet earth, so like i told upper, they could follow leader to river even if they get drown there. So we need help now those who can't help themselves.
=

Let's sell E.T milk.

=
- You maybe thinking what the heck is this. Ok, let's tell plan to this. When we start sell E.T milk, we put every milk what we sell, some picture from children drawings from E.T. This milk going to sell, but plan of this is not get money to ourselves, money goes to different projects what makes more closer this "Diplomacy with extraterrestrial races", this is that kind at everytime when they going get their milk from fridge, they see these pictures, everytime then too when they get something from fridge. We could place under that picture or other side of milk story from this child what this child has told what happened and other things, but before we put these pictures to milk, we ask him do he want share his story with people of earth around the world. Milk have usually 4 side, so whole story will going to get easily to that milk.

- Effects: Effects what we get from this is somekind little effect at the beginning, but goes more bigger effect after it has become more known. E.T name allready makes people little curious to get find out what kind is that milk, never heard and why its named to E.T milk. Stories of children with E.T, makes people more curious to buy it. We could make something words to milk down there or upper or middle to some side like this kind "Collect these" or something that kind, "Collector's limited edition".

=

There was some new. Next time more. Bye.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Next what you going to hear is big thing.

=
- We need persons or person who make contact to E.T and send message of this kind to them "E.T people, we want share our knowledge to you to help our planet earth more than just now looking it from space, we have lived earth, recearched life of it and we have great information to you from different things and have doed some plans from those informations, what could help earth get diplomacy with you E.T people come faster done than it has moved now. We need you E.T to make worldwide contacts with our own people who have waiting to get meeting you, they maybe fear and are scared of you, but you must remember at they are more cared about meeting you than just waiting on the earth your full worldwide massive diplomacy with earth. Time is ticking with our people, so we need you E.T people to help us and we could help maybe you too after we have meeted. When you teleport people to your ships, you can first talk to them, before going meeting with random people more extraterrestrials who are waiting us to share our knowledge to them to help earth. With meetings we could maybe get to great plan to help earth after some little talk. Helping earth is getting earth situation that kind at with earth we could make with you E.T people diplomacy with earth".

We could send somekind that kind message to them.
So what was that.

1. Making plans with extraterrestrials with sharing our information with them, they maybe know everything from us but sharing our plans for them could make them easyer find out and make solve what kind thing could make earth "Diplomacy with extraterrestrials just more than closer", when we are talking there too and sharing our plans and we could solve with extraterrestrial this question together.

2. What these are called is meetings in spaceships. Massively meetings with those who waiting at E.T come to teleport himself to spaceship and want get talk with E.T from these earth helping things and want share his own information to E.T from these.

3. We need someone to send this message to E.T, so E.T could start getting groups from persons to meetings. They teleport one by one and do group from random persons to meetings.

- Effects: These have different kind effects, big and small because we solving with E.T in spaceship with random people with them what kind plan could be great and what could do mostly effect to earth population. Some plans we throw away if extraterrestrials see some plans crap, but we try solve in those spaceships very great plan, very very great plan. Our plan with this is at we could make with earth people diplomacy with extraterrestrials, that's the most important point of this doing, it helps earth from many sides. So mostly we need someone who can contact E.T and tell from this plan at we could share our plans with E.T people and talk from plans and more with E.T people. This could be first kind thing what could give some of people more happy in life than making life to worse and today our earth healthy is low so there is much suicides, murdering and other bad things because people feel their life so worse at they not anymore care their life nothing and they want going doing just now bad to others. But now nothing more new comes to this in my mind anymore, so i leave this to these words.
=

Its again bye. Next time more.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   

"After they have landed or teleported themselves here, they giving presents or maybe just shake our hands or come just talk to us or say: Hello you, would you like to come see what kind your galaxy is? This diplomacy allows them meeting us closely and never again just doing this in secret."

I have the same feeling towards the current consternation; how do we disclose first contact? are we waiting for the disclosure telethon?

"then they do one thing, they look them eyes, put they see what kind is it live in their own orders from lower rank human level eyesight, they put them see everything, in real world that just takes some 1-30 second, but in mind it can take about years or thousands of years if they want make it take so long."

Is this intuition? I like where you are coming from, and I just want to know more. Information sharing by loooking into a person's eye? Can you explain?

I think your thread has good things to share, the problem of disclosure is a real one, and grassroots activism is a welcome mat for the truth,

Happy New Year Everyone!

[edit on 12/31/2007 by baaronhaile]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by baaronhaile

Is this intuition? I like where you are coming from, and I just want to know more. Information sharing by loooking into a person's eye? Can you explain?

I think your thread has good things to share, the problem of disclosure is a real one, and grassroots activism is a welcome mat for the truth,

Happy New Year Everyone!

[edit on 12/31/2007 by baaronhaile]

That eye thing is basing to somekind mental things. Mental basing somekind brain activity, where are different kind of things. This eye thing what i told, basing brain activity of dreamworld what you can make in brain. We all see dreams, some dreams are that kind at we feel in those dreams pain, sad, or feelings or other, or we don't even notice are they real and when you woke up, you are little confused are you now awake. My one dream was this kind where i was confused, this was really confusing. I woke up some 3-4 times in that dream to dream at my bed and when i really woke up from my bed i didn't know do i jump again in to other dream and waking up again from bed. Those dreams were so realistic at i didn't know was i in reality or just dreamworld.

If you know "Mental punch" thing, you know then how this can be done too, same way but only from range without touching. This eye thing is somekind "Mental range control of brain activity", but before you get this kind ability, you need much training for yourself for this, don't know what kind training need to train for become mental expert. Only the experts can do this eye dream thing usually. Better name for this eye dream thing could be "Mental range control of person brain activity of dreamworld". Range controlling of brain activity is possible and real. There is more ways to control other brain activity than just this eye to eye looking thing. But i tell from eye to eye looking because its explains much from this mental control of brain activity.

I now explain how it feels at target to be under this mental brain activity control. These controls are hard to avoid if someone gets in to you or someone else. Everyone here earth don't know at they have this ability, so they think at people following them because they like him, but usually when people are confused, they don't know then what happening, people don't know yet this controlling so they don't know then about this, they don't know are they controlled or not. People laugh today these things and i have told someone of them at they should not use that ability to bad things, but they want just rise their army and make organized group what tries clean difference from the planet earth. They not usually have not been even believed me when i have told them about their ability because they are just full of themselves so they are just mess to others and their ownself. I have been some of these persons targets too but only that time only when i have connected to them with my eyes and then they strike, so eyes are fast way to brain, that i have learned to be an target.

When being target of this mind controlling, its hard to fight back when you are under his command, he can make you say words, or make things, sometimes you can fight back this kind mind controlling, but it need much energy to fight back, but when your eyes looking his eyes, they are connected so hardly at you can't take your eyes go out looking his eyes. If you want learn trick how to avoid these mental brain activity control beginners, you avoid them at not looking their eyes. You will notice maybe in day do he use mind controlling good or evil way. I see when someone is in group evil mind controller, if the whole group is bad kind, i can see from group too at do they live what they want or do they just are controlled. I can't help them yet, only E.T kind people can make their mind become free from control because they are very strong some of them. I can't tell how i have been controlled, but i was strong enough to not become their followers.

Bye.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
More in that "Mental range control of person brain activity of dreamworld".

I told from eye to eye control, but there is someone's who need to just look person or no need to look even to get control of person brain activity. Those who can go deeper in control, they can know their thoughts and everything, but in deeper you are that kind stage at you can control his dreamworld. Make his dreamworld looking to anything kind of what you want it to look to him and you can control his story in there dreamworld freely. Dreamworld have no time because brain activity is fast thing if the controller want it too to be fast brain activity and so dream can be more than 100 years or longer. Its just thing what happens in brain, like when we thinking, brain activity happening fast in our brain when we thinking, like i writing this, it happens fast that brain activity at these words come fast to here. Some brain activity is slow because its just slow activity at brain.

Other brain activities are slow, others fast. Like in dream, some dreams are long but in real life when you look how long you sleeped, it can be just only 2 minute or 30 minute what you sleeped than you were in dream.

I think there was enough to you and someone others at you and someone others will know what i mean.

Bye.

[edit on 1-1-2008 by Silenteye]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
More to that E.T milk.

I talked about at we could put words somewhere to some side of the milk like "Collect these", "Collector's edition". What's the point of this kind collecting thing. So, have you seen what people sell to others or give to others free. Yes, they give sometimes or sell sometimes these kind things what are somekind limited and not allways be to avaible. So they collect these. When they collect, they put them to somewhere safe where they could maybe get them when they need them. Where could they need them? They give present to someone from these stories, or they showing these to others, random people or someone who they know.

There is some option to this at we can give these free too if we want, if someone have farm and something where we can put milk and give it to others.

We need maybe somekind that kind thing where we can put milk at its not too big or heavy, best where to put milk is 4 corner milk thing. Because to that we can put to different sides that story if its big story of that pic what we put to first side.

Ok here was something from that plan from "Free way side" of this E.T milk. More next time, its now bye.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I think there was enough to you and someone others at you and someone others will know what i mean.

Yes, thank you explaining more about mental ability, very interesting. The "Mental range control of person brain activity of dreamworld" concept sounds familiar to abductee cases where people have been "brainwashed".

Homo sapien brain is really easy target, so it can be easilly changed make them see and feel what kind is it live from other position, like from those positions where you could be poor, hated, helpless, alone or something other. Dreamworld have no time.

I would like to think that part of being a responsible Human is having an awarness of the potential power of our minds. Hypnotism, Lucid Dreaming, are common psychic phenomena, Mental Range sounds like a logical next step.

To bring it back to the topic of this thread, perhaps a better understanding of our own potential will show us the future. That future being Extraterrestrial Diplomacy. To speed it up, we are going to need to do something more than look up.

also,

We need maybe somekind that kind thing where we can put milk at its not too big or heavy, best where to put milk is 4 corner milk thing.

how about a soy milk product?
"Support ATS, buy spacesoy!"

, why not

[edit on 1/4/2008 by baaronhaile]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Most of these text what i write next is for everyone.

Yes. We have to more concentrate how we can get this diplomacy thing forward faster than looking up at look at do somewhere flying some E.T spaceships. Most of people waiting 2012 and after then start act, so foolish to follow time if you have plenty of time to make this E.T diplomacy in reality before 2012. People are weak to act like this kind thing. People want whine, discuss about these E.T people, but don't want act in this thing at E.T people could become more in our reality than just we see them just threads and forums. People usually whine at government has to tell truth to people. Government is just government and government is under our heads of the planet earth like military and many other things. So you still waiting government to tell people truth about secrets?

People whining about E.T thing, but not act for to at we could get some E.T diplomacy like in this year or maybe next week or maybe tomorrow. Only some people here waiting at people could grow that stage of understanding at they could understand what kind thing this E.T diplomacy is really for us and everyone when living in space, flying somewhere, low tech, non shielded. Space is big place and allways dangers everywhere, no luck for forever at our earth. Our planet flying inside galaxy of milky way somewhere way, but we don't like to understand at we could do same, flying through space to other galaxies or somewhere. People thinking at its just us who can do this kind thing, creating technology what making to us space travelling vehicles. After people telling from E.T, who travels through space with their high technology and visiting our planet earth, then after they have told that, people can say: "Let the E.T fly there, you try concentrate to earth things more because you are on earth", after that they change usually talking like "How was your day today" and make this E.T thing like it have never discussed. Sometimes they say: Those are just fairy tales what old people tells you.

Heads of the planet earth has completely almost removed from today living people brains important things what they should remember. And one of important thing is see Extraterrestrials more than just extraterrestrials. People don't want meet extraterrestrials because they not accept who they are, but they want discuss about it because its fun and cool, but after someone ask do you want act for this at they become more than just extraterrestrials, they just laugh or ignoring whole idea because its sounding in their head and ears like its some crazy stuff. And what makes E.T more than just its E.T, is this E.T diplomacy where i talked about upper there.

And upper there somewhere i explained more about this diplomacy and this is what they not see in E.T people, so most of people just see E.T an E.T and nothing more other. So what most of people can't do is at they can't accept them living with us in peace, because most of people fears at they coming here because of that reason of that kind at they mess things up or something like that, so people keep things messed up because of E.T fear and people think at that will make E.T stop visiting here our earth, what an foolish running, people are foolish at they think E.T that kind who messing things allways. No, they are not that like, they respect our things where we believe, but everything what is someway wrong kind thing what is not right, they try remove it someway, not in barbaric way. They have great knowledge and maybe about over milliard history pages of different planets, like their own history of their planet or our planet history. Their knowledge of knowing right and wrong has become great knowing, because they are those who have seen much. Most of us here earth haven't seen much of world, so much of us can't see much what is wrong and right so they take easy way of living.

There was something about important things and other things, but i go now so its now bye.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
What we must remember when we try these different plans to get this diplomacy with extraterrestrials done maybe in month, year or week if we work together much to get this really done?

Together we share plans and try them all same time. When trying all same time, we have more better effects than trying one by one like, "Now we tryed this, let's go to next".

There is much of plans how we can get this "worldwide extraterrestrials diplomacy" become done faster, how we share the plans like what each one doing, like am i doing this plan and like my friend doing that other one plan, tell me what to do?

We have different abilities, skills and other these, so we do that plan where we are the best. When you or your friend are best in same plan, you can work together in that. But but, like here on earth have much of people who are good at same plan so we need to that kind thing at we must become one group and make things together, because like in "Noble times" there was allways army attacking than one person attacking in castle and everyone of those soldiers doed cooperate with others and cooperate is that what we need to do in these plans, because like "Noble times" allways when bigger army and experienced, skilled, then allways it was better one to attack and defense and offence.

What if im too scared to act for this to get this diplomacy faster done with them?

Face the fear face to face what tryes stop you to act for this. Don't be weak, only weakness comes higher after you give it to finger. Other one how you get fear off is at you say yourself: There's no matter what happens to me, because this is only body and they can't harm my soul. That make's you more that way at you can think freely and feel freely at yourself.

Are people interested from act for this?

Not yet many, but i think there is some of who could help with this thing, i don't know do we find someone from here ats, there's much children mostly here ats who come just discuss and are not interested from helping with others to get this kind diplomacy become in reality to us with E.T people. They see this kind thing not worthy because children like they are, vulnerable, so they are easily controlled to take easy way of living and never fight back because they are controlled to take easy way allways usually even if they see at there is something wrong. Most of adults are same way like children, so vulnerable they are because they are weak.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Do this diplomacy help the weak ones become stronger than they have been now?

Yes, this one make's them become stronger because like i said upper first post down there what E.T could say when they meet someone of our earth people when they come. I have been now todays concentrated much for this how to find way to help the weak ones what i see in pain of fear and suffering. I have one ability what you all get if you train your energy feeling ability to higher, this one what i have trained some level, i feel others energies what they leaking from their soul, but i tell now one thing from this why i see people in pain of fear and suffering. They leak their energy outside what i can feel and when they leak it, i just and just cry because i feel that energy very strongly what kind their real thoughts and feelings really are. I feel from their energy this pain of fear and suffering, this feeling is not nice feeling, it gets sometimes me saying cursing words because its so strong at it make's me just and just cry, its so...i can't explain it other words than at its "Pain of fear and suffering" what they leak from their soul. If you train your energy feeling to high level, you can feel it. Its not nice feeling, i can say that.

It really make's me cry when i am somewhere where is much of people, because there is mass of people and usually all of them leak energy what i can feel then. They are too weak to fight back. Fear make's from them weak and because they fear and are weak to fight back they suffering and pain come's after this at they are too weak and they fear to fight back so that's makes pain of fear and suffering. Real side of them says other, but because of their weakness, they take words back to their mouth and goes with the air where ever it takes. I don't like write this because its just when i writing this, its make's me cry because that feeling what people leak from their soul, that feeling from their energy what i feel come's my mind. But i still writing, because i have no fear, i have no pain, i am not weak to writing this, its more like free kind than suffering to writing this and these.

I could can avoid that energy feeling "pain of fear and suffering" if there could not be so many who leaks that kind energy out. So that's why i try find way everyday to find out what kind plan could help these weak ones at they could not feel this any longer "pain of fear and suffering feelings", what they have feeled so long time, who are vulnerable and easily controllable because of their vulnerable mind and weakness to fight back.

Some of we are here because we want help the ones who are weaker than us because of they can't defend themselves from wrongness because they are so vulnerable. We are not aliens but we are the ones who are giving helping hand to those who can't help themselves. I am one of these because i like to see happy faces of laughing who leak pure energy of happiness, i like helping because i like it. My life on earth have been very hard because this earth is not place of happiness and peace. Happiness and peace not mean hippy place, it means at there you have good to be and life is not "Pain of fear and suffering".

Commercials and movies can show at this earth is happy place to live. But when we go in reality and feel that energy "Pain of fear and suffering" what people leaks, then it changes your thinking what really people is thinking than like in movies or commercials. Its different what they showing in tv.

Welcome to reality of planet earth. We can change future if we act for to change it. If we do nothing, future will be same as we live now. Real world is behind the false world.

"Noble time words". Together we fight against this wrongness, together we go through there and let the innocents become free from their cages where the bad ones have put them there. We give weaklings life what the bad ones have taken from them away. Hurray, Hurray!

Bye.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by Silenteye]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join