It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fairies, anyone?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
For those of you seeking to see photos of "fairies", you are in luck, i have over 100,000 photos and 300 videos. I have blue and green also but the color is more an effect of the spectrum then the color of their skin. The images we see are really projections of how they see themselves. Every body has them, in fact you can't avoid having them. They are just not normally visible unless something interferes with their projections. They are real people with real societies and they do truly exist. They can also be photgraphed and the one's that live with me crowd around the camera all the time. They have many other names and reputations and they do use orbs to get around.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

I would love to see them! can you give me a URL of some pictures? Specially the greenish blue ones?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I was working overnight as a guard at a factory when I saw one in the parking lot. It was pure white, and flew slowly just out of my reach for about ten minutes until it finally disappeared into nearby woods. It was about 6 inches tall/length, and had a wingspan about double that.

EDIT to add:

What I saw was an actual creature, not bioluminescent though very white. It had arms and legs. It kept extending its arms upward.

[edit on 1/5/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I love fairy's often felt things in the local forest that i feel is them playing around , tugging and tickling my ear,

one of my fav places is on the Isle of Man where there is a lot of folklore

www.isle-of-man.com...

Whenever i am on the island and passing the bridge i always stop and say hello, simply because one day a long time ago i didnt and dismissed it as nonsence and i paid for it all day, now im convinced they are real,

the locals however will tell you if you piss them off then prepare for anger because they can become really nasty if they want to.

spelling

[edit on 5/1/2008 by azzllin]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join