It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fairies, anyone?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Now I'm a skeptic when it comes to fairies, but it kind of changed one day.

Only because I've SEEN them. I know it might sound crazy, or theres a logical explination for this. I'm just gonna tell my story anyways.

Back in april of 05, I was spending the night at my sisters house. And I was taking a shower in her bathroom. So I'm soaping myself up and all that stuff you do when you shower. All of a sudden, this one greenish blue speck of light comes right in front of my face! I'm thinking, ok, it's just something from the soap. But I didn't use the soap yet. Then, a few more come up to me! and I'm just standing there in shock. I'm thinking what am I seeing?! they are just hovering around me, then a whole bunch come up all around me! I know it's not just my eyes, these things didn't follow my eyes at all. So I'm just standing there paralyzed. I wanted to just run out of the bathroom naked, but before I could do that they dissapeared in a flash.

So I get out of the shower and dry myself off and tell my sis. And she said that they were fairies. (she believes in fairies)

I could not think of anything else it could have been but fairies.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Wow. What country was this in?
I believe that faeries exist, but I've never seen one. I'm sure jealous!

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Venusian12

fairies or orbs or beings from a different dimension..

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
How nice for you ... I've never seen them in color. In fact, I even thought a friend of mine had been joking since she points out blue and green ones to me. The ones I've seen have all been a bright golden white. If you ask them too they'll stay around and they are fun to watch at night. (BTW put out a little chocolate .. they love it)

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by reblazed
How nice for you ... I've never seen them in color. In fact, I even thought a friend of mine had been joking since she points out blue and green ones to me. The ones I've seen have all been a bright golden white. If you ask them too they'll stay around and they are fun to watch at night. (BTW put out a little chocolate .. they love it)

Care to show us some pics? If I saw them so regularly I'd take some pics.
So, pics?

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Sorry, they must be really shy ... (or maybe just don't like their pics taken) when I tried they disappeared. As for your next suggestion ... they're to small to set off a motion detector.

Believe or not ... your choice.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
i have a question for the op, not being overly critacle here but you said you were soaping up yet hadent used the soap yet , which one is it did you soap up or were you not using the soap? as for the rest ive never seen a fairy but i do belive they could exsist whether or not there from this dimension or are extra-dimensional i have no clue but i lean twoards the latter.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
@Shadowredemption: Your friend says that they are green and blue? I must've seen real fairies then!

@Krill:Oops! that was a mistake. I was typing the first few parts without thinking, and I didn't bother to erase that part.

I saw the fairies BEFORE using the soap.

I'm surprised I didn't get laughed at for this thread

[edit on 31-12-2007 by Venusian12]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venusian12
@Shadowredemption: Your friend says that they are green and blue? I must've seen real fairies then!

@Krill:Oops! that was a mistake. I was typing the first few parts without thinking, and I didn't bother to erase that part.

I saw the fairies BEFORE using the soap.

I'm surprised I didn't get laughed at for this thread

[edit on 31-12-2007 by Venusian12]

Not everyone is a liar!

People tend to want to believe in something that is supernatural, its a lot more fun than not.....

Anywho,

Your story was fascinating to say the least. Starred and flagged!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Thanks for the flag!

And to answer your other question Shadowredemption: I live in Peoria, Arizona USA. (where the desert fairies are)

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Venusian12, how many did you see exactly? and what did they do? just fly around you? did you have any missing time?
I'm not a believer, but am very curious…

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

sounds like you were "seeing stars" maybe the shower air was getting too hot and the air was getting to you

it has happened to me plenty of times, it comes and goes, just dont take that hot of a shower

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
i am a believer in what i call faeries. i couldnt tell you if theyre actually faeries in the specific sense of the word or not. whether or not ive actually seen them depends on the answer to this question: are there fireflies that glow red? ever since i was little ive always seen little red things flying around. i always assumed they were fireflies. then, a few years ago, i saw a firefly that was the usual greenish color and i freaked out. what the hell is that? i demanded of my friend, who looked at me like i was crazy and told me it was just a firefly. so.... i dont know.

but ive certainly experienced them. alone in the woods, the moon was full and there was no wind. i was standing out there looking at the moon, listening to the sound of the woods around me when i became aware of feeling like i was surrounded by, well, something. i could hear them moving all around me, pressing up against my legs. i looked around, kinda frightened, but there was nothing around. no source for the sounds that were coming from all around me, very close. nothing that was touching my legs. then i felt something pull lightly on my hair, in a playful or curious way, not hurtful. this lasted for several minutes before i became too unnerved to stay. i apologized - not fully believing what i was experiencing but, just in case, i didnt want to offend anyone - and took off. thats happened a few times in those woods. i dont know what they were, if they even were a "they" and not something explainable, but my belief is that they were some variety of "faerie," or at least something i feel more or less comfortable applying the term to.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I'm very skeptical about fairies as I personally don't believe in them. I considered they could be floaters, but then you said they didn't follow your eyes. Well I take your word for it, and I think it's very interesting!

Any idea why fairies would be spying on you in the shower?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
op thanx for clearing that up , and as far as laughing at the idea of fae goes they have been mentioned in some form or another as far back as history goes and i wouldent laugh at anyones experiances unless it was a obviouse joke.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

To be honest, I was taking a cold bath..I know that sounds strange to do, thats why I just said shower.

And I take warm/cold showers, so I know it's not the water.

I couldn't count how many there were, there was way too many to count!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

It certainly doesn't sound like traditional fairies...more like something from a Disney movie.

I am not saying you didn't see something, but rather doubt it was fairies.

Are you sure you did not suffer a petite mal seizure?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

A seizure? I don't think so, I felt perfectly normal while everything was happening.

I was just really shocked at what I was seeing.

At first, I thought they were bugs, but bugs just don't come out of nowhere and dissapear in a flash.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by Venusian12]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Before me and my sister was born, my parents swear they saw two sparks that represented us, mine was blue and zigzagged, while hers was green and kept turning corners. I find it interesting to hear something like this. Makes me wander if my folks actually just saw fairies passing though or something.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I dont know if I would call them fairies just because your sister called them that. Just curious to know if you experienced anything that day that was traumatic or joyful in any way.

I agree with the other person that called them orbs
Have you taken any photos lately that may show round objects near you or your family members?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join