posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:43 AM
Wait patiently, grasshopper.
The ethical thing to do is this:
1. Determine some short term goal that you have, something you would like to bring forward, and how many "fast bucks" it would take to achieve
2. Copy all the documents x6 and put the copies in two safe places away from your home or office.
3. Arrange to meet a journalist from an established reputable outlet, and provide him or her with a sample of the documents. State that you have the
number and type of documents that you do.
4. Provide the journalist with a specific means of contact that will not be connected to you or your home. Give them 24 hours to give you a price.
5. Accept the price, take the money, hand over the original documents.
6. Do what you had in mind for Step 1.
7. If the # has not hit the fan in a week and there has been no major published leaks, repeat starting at step 3 with your copies.
[Edited on 11-2-2004 by MaskedAvatar]