It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do we know about the Bhutto's? Will your input uncover conspiracies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I have just been looking at some history on Pakistan and all the way through it's history the name BHUTTO is like the BUSH family when it comes to politics.
I never knew they had such a history like how the Bush family have with America. I have a link about some of the Bhutto's history and was wondering is the latest story of names sake connected by blood line?

Now a new story is saying another Bhutto will take over as replacement.

Is there a conspiracy you can unravel? Are there connections via bloodlines of this type of thing and why are they in the background of politics for so long? A website puts it as Dynasties of power in Pakistan history. Is this a long slow process to get the illuminati agenda across? Or is this a reversed conspiracy where the people's religion won't allow freedoms, whilst in America the people demanD it, even if marshal law is closing in on them. Is there a connection in pulling of the tight rope round the world?

Find out in your discoveries as I am too starting to find out. Prove it wrong if you will, but it's interesting.

www.fas.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
ap.google.com...

[edit on 30-12-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Are the Bhuttos just the opposites of the Bush families? Or do they have the same agenda somewhere or do evil forces of the unseen show it's true face of it's nature.

What we have with the Bush's is that many believe they are of the occult, have satanic links and are paving way for America's down fall. The situation is that they are in a domocracy but they are making life of the people turn into some nightmare from 1984 big brother state.

On the other hand we have the Bhutto's that want a democracy in a non democratic country and yet each time they try they get assassinated by extreamists.

But the two seem like the opposites but at the same time have a big hand in the background of the country's recent history which both are leading more fears into the world when it comes to war.

Are things reaching a peak like some grand scheme that maybe man him self is not smart enough to calculate but the higher natures of evil have a plan, some have failed many times but will try again.

What we have now are fears on a global scale,

North Korea,
Iraq,
Israel,
Afgahnistan,
Iran- Russia's support,
Pakistan,
Turkey - is Europe's Pakistan with it's Democracy struggles.
America and UK in war right now,
Somalia and other African countries,

Mass imigration with no support to stop it in the West.

The list is growing and connecting.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Okay seems like I am speaking to my self here, I thought this post would have added some interest and some input and maybe add some theories too.
I do not know much about the Bhutto's and it's interesting how the name crops up in the countries history.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
What have people learnt so far about her? Was she mean or was she just a woman in a man's world? What about her family history?

top topics

join