It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this S-4?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
well its pretty common knowledge within these sectors that area-51 was moved a while back. With all the attention its gotten over the past 30 years or so they finally uprooted and split...recent visits by people have concluded this due to decreased to absolute zero commercial airliners flights into the base (those big 747's weve all seen on TV goin in and out) plus the security isnt as tight as it previously was...some people have actually gone wuite far up that fabled road to not be met by any camo guys....so i'm leaning toward believing that A51 has relocated.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black Sun
S-4 is under papoose lake, I had pictures, but they were destroyed.

ALL THAT YOU SEE ON PAPOOSE LAKE WITH SATELITE IMAGERY, IS FAKE.

THE BEST ARTWORK THAT THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, HAS EVER DONE.

THEY AIRBRUSHED THE BUS STATION OUT! AND EVEN PARTS OF THE ROAD TOO PAPOOSE, THEY AIRBRUSHED THE DOOR INTO PAPOOSE AND THE WINDOWS.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE REAL S-4 USE OLDER SATELLITE IMAGERY.

LOOK FOR A DARK SPOT IN THE PHOTO, THATS THE BUS DEPOT!

I also believe the real s-4 is at papoose lake. Don't expect to get an accurate satellite image of it or any other top secret facility because naturally they would be airbrushed. Only foreign satellites may be able to shread some light but for diplomatic reasons(and perhaps other reasons) they are never released.

Please don't shout because its irritating.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueyedevil666
well its pretty common knowledge within these sectors that area-51 was moved a while back. With all the attention its gotten over the past 30 years or so they finally uprooted and split...recent visits by people have concluded this due to decreased to absolute zero commercial airliners flights into the base (those big 747's weve all seen on TV goin in and out) plus the security isnt as tight as it previously was...some people have actually gone wuite far up that fabled road to not be met by any camo guys....so i'm leaning toward believing that A51 has relocated.

I still see a # load of cars in the Janet parking lot in Las Vegas,....along with Janet jets.

I also see (via satalite images) new buildings being built at area 51, along with a f-ton of activity (cars, trucks, Janet aircraft near the runway).

Why would they have these things on a base that is unactive?

[edit on 18-1-2008 by Johnny Sasaki]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The Groom Lake facility ("Area 51") is quite active. It did not close down or move its operations elsewhere. In fact, in the decade since that ridiculous story was published in Popular Mechanics magazine, the base has grown quite a bit.

The reason satellite images show nothing at Papoose Lake is because there is nothing at Papoose Lake. Lazar's story about "S-4" was fiction.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowhawk
The Groom Lake facility ("Area 51") is quite active. It did not close down or move its operations elsewhere. In fact, in the decade since that ridiculous story was published in Popular Mechanics magazine, the base has grown quite a bit.

The reason satellite images show nothing at Papoose Lake is because there is nothing at Papoose Lake. Lazar's story about "S-4" was fiction.

Maybe they moved some of their top secret work elsewhere and maybe not. Who really knows? The base is definitely not shut down though because if it was there would be no traffic there...plain and simple!

As far as Lazar's story being fiction I will disagree here. He clearly seems to have a lot of inside information and imo the government has not been overly successful in debunking his story. Sure there are no records of his schooling days, both in high school or college, but it seems at least plausible that the american government can do this inorder to protect its "secrets". Just by studying cia and nsa history one can conclude that they are capable of just about anything including lies, deception, murder, spying, wire tapping...etc. Does project Echelon ring any bells? I am not trying to make them look "evil"...I am just saying they do a very good job of intelligence gathering and more importantly intelligence guarding!

While it is almost impossible to be sure one way or another, I think the odds of lazar telling the truth far outweigh the governments stance by a mile...if not more!

[edit on 19-1-2008 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Guys,

In regards to previous coordinates posted earlier in the thread, what are those things nearby? Anyone knows?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Yeah, I have the same question, what is this??

Well about area51. It definitely didn't move anywhere. If it did, local residents would notice that don't you think? And everyone would know that in quite a short time. You can't just move such a secret base, because there are so many people researching it (like many people on this site).

Then, about underground bunkers and bases. I can agree, that it's really not cheap to dig in the mountain and build a whole base down there. I think there are some buildings (or bunkers; something small) underground but not the whole base.

OK. I agree with Shadowhawk, that Lazar's story is fiction. Do you really think such a man wouldn't have an "accident" or a least would still speak about that?? I don't think so. Being involved in anything classified isn't a joke. It's damn serious.
And at last, why would government build such a bunker?? It would be really (add as many really-s you want
) expensive. They have a lot of money, but they rather spend it for planes and other projects. Area51 is safe enough to do whatever in it. The only point public can see it is Tikaboo peak and in the night it's pretty safe to do anything. Also in such big hangars like H 18 and some new, even bigger, being constructed, anything can be done.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
And another possibility for those huge block on the trucks, which might me for underground bunkers. Area 51 is near the places of underground tests from 40s and 50s. Maybe they want to stop radioactivity with those blocks.

<< 1   >>

join