It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this S-4?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hi folks!

After revisiting A51 on Google Earth, i´ve noticed that it seems that Google has updated the satellite footage of the groom lake area.

I´ve never seen that clear images of the papoose lake area, before.

In the proposed area where the S-4 base is propably located i´ve found a sign of possible build into the mountain hangars.

The next pic shows a slightly deeper line in the mountain. This could be the position of the hangar doors.

Can you see the lines going up in that 30 meters wide possible entrance?
Also the whole exposed part in the mountain looks somehow artificial, or not?

I think a lot of people her would say, if this is a satellite photo of mars or the moon that there is an artificial structure.
But think about it, the place should not be visible on satellite images, so this
could be really a sign of S-4 in my opinion because of the strange artificial looking flattenend part in the mountain.

And on the other hand, if you take the popularity of A51. It would make sense to hide the real secret stuff behind the groom mountain range.

Maybe the camouflage was a bit weak on that day.

What do you think? Check the place out in Google Earth, you can also see the new hangar in an early process on A51.

Cheers!

[edit on 30-12-2007 by allMIGHTY]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
can you post the coordinates?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Sure! It is:

37° 6'44.69"N 115°50'8.67"W

Just a few kilometers in the southwest of Area51.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Id have to say no.

By most accounts S-4 is on the site of Papoose lake which is west south west of Groom lake and separated by a small mountain range.

While it is possible that bunkers are hidden withing the areas you indicated, they could just as easily be terrain features.

For my money the area North of Groom Lake aka the Groom Range is worth looking into.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
you might be on to something. check this out 37° 6'38.13"N37° 6'44.69"N 115°50'8.67"W if you follow the roads they lead to area51. do dirt roads stay visible if they are barely used?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I did a Google search and found this.

37° 6'38.13"N37° 6'44.69"N 115°50'8.67"W

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by miguelbmx
you might be on to something. check this out 37° 6'38.13"N37° 6'44.69"N 115°50'8.67"W if you follow the roads they lead to area51. do dirt roads stay visible if they are barely used?

Yeah they do, esp in low growth areas.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Sorry about the bad link. Try this one.

37°14'36.52"N115°48'41.16"W

I think it is an airfield close to area 51 but I'm not sure. Drag your mouse over the above link and copy it to the Google Fly Over search box.

dlb

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by miguelbmx

The phrase to keep in mind is "the desert doesn't heal." You can find wagon trail ruts in the desert in places. Certainly the dirt roads stay visible a long time.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
especialy when seen from above, hard to do when your not overhead looking down.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by aerialview

Yes, trails are easy to spot from the bird but not in person. The one I use for the Tonopah Test Range is just barely there.

Anytime you do some research, you need a baseline study. That is, you need to understand the normal before you can detect the extraordinary. I have found interesting spots on google earth that had nothing of interest when I got there in person. Conversely, I have logged plane crashes in the desert with my GPS, then examined them on google earth or the older terrasever. These crash sites look a bit different than the surrounding area, but you can find nearby spots that look similar from the bird without anything interesting on the ground.

About the only things reliable in google earth as far as spotting goes are those that cast shadows. Generally you are taller than than the average tree in the desert. So when you see a shadow on GE, there is probably an object there. However, it might just be a water tank.

Getting back to the baseline study, here is a common "foreign" object in the desert:
37°26'48.07"N 115°23'21.14"W
and
37°26'33.15"N 115°23'46.07"W

Anyone who has been to the range knows exactly what these object are. Oh yeah, they are mentioned in Glenn Campbell's Area 51 Visitor's Guide. I won't name what they are since the guesses might prove to be entertaining.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
oh well i guess ill keep looking thanks for the replys you guys

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
S-4 is under papoose lake, I had pictures, but they were destroyed.

ALL THAT YOU SEE ON PAPOOSE LAKE WITH SATELITE IMAGERY, IS FAKE.

THE BEST ARTWORK THAT THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, HAS EVER DONE.

THEY AIRBRUSHED THE BUS STATION OUT! AND EVEN PARTS OF THE ROAD TOO PAPOOSE, THEY AIRBRUSHED THE DOOR INTO PAPOOSE AND THE WINDOWS.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE REAL S-4 USE OLDER SATELLITE IMAGERY.

LOOK FOR A DARK SPOT IN THE PHOTO, THATS THE BUS DEPOT!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Black Sun

Well this is new satellite imagery from google earth, but I see something that looks to be the entrance. Although I can still see it, it does seem to be very blurred. I can see all of the other buildings they want me to see quite clearly, but this is just a dark square spot on the ground..........or at least that's what it looks like. In fact, I would have completely dismissed it until I saw your post and thought about it. Then I took a look at the imagery (I just got google earth that has higher res than mapquest). I noticed that there was a dirt trail from area 51 leading to this one spot (almost exactly where Bob Lazar claims the hangers are if you go on his website), then looping out and going off into some other direction.

Why would they have a road going from Area 51 to another location (I think it was the Nuclear test site) but have a road break off and go to papoose lake, then turn around in a loop 'de loop at the exact spot Lazar claims S-4's at, with a big dark spot exactly where they would put a bus station if indeed they needed one, if nothing is there?

I honestly think I'm on to something here. I would post screen shots or give the coordinates if someone told me how. And please do, I really want to show you this if you haven't already seen it for yourselves.

It's almost too perfect. Although I will admit that although Bob Lazar circled where the hanger doors should be,......I still don't see them. They must be really good at camouflaging them.

If you go to his website you can see were he says the hanger doors should be.

Here:

www.boblazar.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Black Sun
S-4 is under papoose lake, I had pictures, but they were destroyed.

ALL THAT YOU SEE ON PAPOOSE LAKE WITH SATELITE IMAGERY, IS FAKE.

THE BEST ARTWORK THAT THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, HAS EVER DONE.

THEY AIRBRUSHED THE BUS STATION OUT! AND EVEN PARTS OF THE ROAD TOO PAPOOSE, THEY AIRBRUSHED THE DOOR INTO PAPOOSE AND THE WINDOWS.

Very interesting BLACKSUN! Where did you get this information? What makes you thinking that it is under papoose lake? Where should then the hangar be? Could you post the coordinates for the bus depot??? thx!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by allMIGHTY

Well by the looks of his Avatar I would say he is a North Korean spy

Google earth is obviously going to be censored by our government. If we had Russian spy sat pics then that would be a different story.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Here is another strange place on the nevada test site. Here you can clearly
see the "bad" image manipulation. Even i could do that better with photoshop.
(cause i´m an digital artist)

37°37'49.36"N 116°52'33.71"W

I remember, 1 or 2 years ago there where some trucks visible entering an
underground tunnel. I wish i would have an captured image. Now, this area
looks very strange and blurred. You can see the break in the road.

This is definetly a proof that they are hiding a lot in this area. Even an hangar in the mountains is absolutely possible.

But, the problem for the government is that this is a popular place and i´m quite sure that there is another base somewhere in the world. Completely abandoned from the civilisation. Maybe in the arctic or the diego garcia air base which would be one of the best places in the world for hiding secret technology.

Diego Garcia : 7°18'50.96"S 72°25'8.59"O

What do you think?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Here is a triangle shape about 1.55 miles from your link. I'm thinking 90 degrees is East and North can be 0/360. Anyway just zoom out one or two clicks and look around.

37°37'49.36"N 116°52'33.71"W

Do a print screen to keep it. I hope it don't get air brushed out any time soon.

dlb

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by allMIGHTY

How can you claim to tell anything from those photos? The resolution is so low, there's no way to say anything with certainty. Let's see some 1M resolution imagery of a bus depot. The fact that there are facilities out there isn't really breaking news in any event. Let's see the SR72, black helicopters, or something tangible.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
37.42328,-116.57

check that out

or just look here

it's the end of a road in the mountains in the nellis space

img180.imageshack.us...

and if you zoom out of those coords and go further left of area 51 and this place you see the craters from a little explosive testing

also fyi i went to highschool with someone who worked at googled last summer i asked him on facebook if he knew who the dude was at google who gets to see the live google sat feed

he said he doesn't know cause google buys their images from someone else so....

we need to find the people who see the live feeds from the satelites that are pointed at us all the time

i bet they see all the nude celebs they could ever dream of lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join