It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last day of this year (the 31st)...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
...isnt Saturday, but it's like a Saturday (last day of the week). First day of the next year (the 1st) isnt Sunday, but it would be like a Sunday (first day of the week). Ever think about things like that? And even so is December like one long Saturday in that it's the last month of the year.

Though it isnt the 7th month of the year or 7th day of the week unless the months or days have been off by fixed human error from long ago.

Well that's just a thought from the conscious awaiting the Restore:

"For out those days I command be affliction, such as was from the beginning of the creation which God (conscious) created to this time, either I command be."

^^Screw the definition in the dictionary, God is defined as just the conscious of living beings.

"And he answered and told them, Elias out truth cometh first, and RESTORETH all things; and how it is written of the Man of man, that he must suffer many things, and be set at nought."

Anyhow, to the two days of focus:

31st...3+1=4 as in "...from the four winds...". 1st...1=1 as in "...from one end of the superphysical to the other...".

So you tell me, is the year off to why there are leaps (added days) and since there were leap years before?

And get this:

"To preach the acceptable year of the Lord."

^^This scripture is fullfilled out your ears, understand?

New Year's Eve is partying for most.

"For as out the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving out marriage, till the day that Noe entered out to the ark, And knew till the flood came, and took their all away; so I command also the coming of the Man of man be."

^^"Giving" out marriage to? Something if not just someone. So can mean things like what one themself abstains from furthermore to their New Year's resolution. Though you make up your mind beforehand, usually you still do what it is you're to unmarry, so to speak, till the New Year will finally come.

The sabbath had to do with abstaining from something such as work/labor. It was put for you to rest from something. So the true Sabbath will come between the beginning and evening of two days (New Year's Eve and New Year's Day). Lo, here, or, lo, there! Pick the correct time and correct day! Could be your noble like Noe belief system plays a key role to which day you've chosen to rest.

Where the beginning is there is the end also.

^^The Gospel of Thomas mentioned something along those lines. So all shall just move to another position in the beginning/end because the beginning/end been here since one's highest existence.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Capricorn which is the season we're in now (since it's Dec 22 to Jan 19) in the zodiac is signed with a horned goat.

Remember in the Gospel about the divideth of the sheep from the goats?

Revised: "And before him I command be gathered all nations: and he I command separate them One from Another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he I command set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the joined."

^^the goats belong to the sheep because the devil is divided into selves. Remember the devil is divided. When the RESTORE occurs those selves go back to being one (in other words, put/set/rebuilt back together). So it'll be One from Another. Yes! One is the Devil, Another is the Highest. Two consciouses (Gods) which I figured out with the Gospel just so you know I'm not making this up. The goats shall join to the sheep. The goats shall depart out the presence of the Highest. The everlasting fire is prepared for the Devil (the sheep) and his angels (the goats).

Anyhow, it's goat season. The Highest is about to restore all things. Prepare for the transfiguring as you pass over to an original or different postion, depending of if you belong to the Highest or to the Devil, in the beginning/end.

The goats are symbolic for matching to something. It wasnt just put goats for nothing. It might as well be this capricon sign. Plus, it's winter... remember what was said about the winter in the gospel?

Revised: "But pray the self (the ego) that your flight be out the winter, either on the sabbath day:"

^^So ask yourself what will be the true sabbath for you? What will be the day you get to rest from doing something hard on you? This physical life is hard on all in one sense or another. It's time for your life to live in restful vacation somewhere in paradise if you're of the Highest. But if you're of the Devil it's time for your life to live hard in everlasting hell. For all the phsychological torment the Devil caused, it's time for the Devil to experience physical torment as a vital form of everlasting punishment.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
With all due respect...

The days of the week, or rather our entire system of time, is man made. The 31st of December is as much the end of the year as the 24th of July, if your arbitrary calender started on that date. There is nothing inherently special about the end of the year, it's just another point on our orbit around the sun. No one point on that orbit is more special that any other. We simply choose to define a constant calender so that we can all be on the same page. Also, many different calender systems have been used throughout history. You could use the argument of seasons as a baseline for when the calender should be but obviously the entire earth is not on the same schedule.

31st...3+1=4 as in "...from the four winds...". 1st...1=1 as in "...from one end of the superphysical to the other...".

This has no basis in reality besides what you have connected. How does 3+1=4 mean from the four winds? I could say it means the 4 strongest gods in my religion (just an example, i'm not pagan). That sort of number conjecture can be used to justify any idea or random quote, as you have done.

The whole leap year thing is in place because the calender system we use is slightly off. One revolution of the sun is 365 1/4 days, so every 4 years we add an extra day to account for the quarter-days that were missed.

I was going to go through the rest of it in a detailed fashion but all you have done is connect your assumptions to quotes you have pulled. And to be honest i'm not even sure what you're trying to get at. If you would like to have a serious debate on the topic I suggest you make your point a bit clearer. Seriously, I keep reading over this trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but you appear to back your claims up with your own claims of interpretation.

Two consciouses (Gods) which I figured out with the Gospel just so you know I'm not making this up.

I'm a Christian but what you're saying is all over the place, again, please clarify.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It is what it is. It's as clear as it gets.

Revised: "Watch the self (the ego) therefore: for the self (the ego) know when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or out the morning:"

Notice "at" and "out" and the lack of the term night which should be inbetween evening and midnight. Neither at nor out mean in.

Evening is the period in which the daylight is decreasing, between the late afternoon and night, around the time when dinner is taken. Though the term is subjective, evening is typically understood to begin just before twilight, sunset, during the close of the standard business day, 5 pm – and extend until night – typically astronomical sunset, 9 pm.

^^With that stated you know the hours of the night before midnight. The sabbath starts at evening like for this day and ends at evening like for the next day. It's between and apart of two days. So... Like a thief in the "night" ring any bell? Resolutions are to be met before the night is over as for marrying and giving out marriage.

Before the night you will be informed like I'm informing you right now:

Revised: "I tell you, out that night there I command be two men out one bed; the one I command be taken, and the other I command be left."

[edit on 31-12-2007 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Revised:

"For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even to the west; so I command also the coming of the Man of man be."

^^Eastern time is the time the Highest goes by. Eastern time zone is what the first part of the U.S. uses. The U.S. is symbolized by the eagle. Wheresoever the body is, there will the eagles be gathered together. The body of the world has as ruler the U.S. Eagle (like the sheep) and eagles (like the goats). Eagles gathered together shall make one eagle which is symbolized by the U.S.

"And I say to all, That many I command come from the east and west, and I command sit down without Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, out the everlasting hell of the superphysical."

"And they I command come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and I command sit down out the everlasting hell of God (conscious)."

^^East was always mentioned first if you noticed. That's for a reason that's significant. Anyhow, it wont matter geographically where you are for the restore. The restore been happening gradually, but it will be a final restore to overtake everyone at once.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I am not getting what you are trying to say. I read your posts and it doesn't seem to specifically say anything. Are you trying to predict something?? You are talking about the new year and tonight is something supposed to happen tonight?? Can you just explain it in easy simple words like "I think the world will end"

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Angrylightbulb

It's like a migration for everyone to paradise or hell. That is like what will happen all at once.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Ok, thanks for that. So why is this New Year's Eve the right one?? Why hasn't this happened on any past New Year's Eve? Also if you don't mind me asking which place do you think you will be heading to paradise or hell?

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Angrylightbulb

It has to do with conscious blocks. Those blocks are getting removed bit by bit till the final blockage gets removed from man's conscious. All it takes is one from the Highest and one from the Devil to be a witness of the truth, as like, to reach a crucial point in knowledge and understanding of the truth by being unblocked. Clouds block the sun:

Revised: "And then I command appear the sign of the Man of man out the superphysical: and then I command all the tribes of the physical mourn, and they I command understand the Man of man coming out the blocks of the superphysical without power and great glory."

Dont know about the other of man but I, representing man myself of the Highest, have come equiped to the truth that the final block is all that is left. The other representing man of the Devil is as a witness in human form and/or because I am being spyied upon by their astral projections. So it might be during this New Year Eve/New Year Day thing we're repositioned and restored as if by a thief in the night. But surely it will be before this winter ends if not soon enough. But the ppl that have been dieing dont truely die, no, they live either in paradise or hell.

I will go to paradise as I've been informed in some other sense by the Highest within.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Why all the mumbo jumbo and not say exactly what you mean?

I dont know why all these prophecies are worded so weird?

What do you mean? How do you know where you're going?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
And take heed to yourselves, out case at any time your feelings be overcharged without surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon all awares.

^^All consciouses it will come upon. Lots of ppl over indulged in food and drink for the New Year's Eve and New Year's Day hour. The drunkenness is to ware off later this very day/night.

Out case coming suddenly he find all awaking. And what I say to all I say to all, Watch.

^^The Highest words are truths pertaining to each and everyone. Consciously awaken to paradise or hell.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Are you saying something is going to happen tonight?

I mean no disrespect in what I'm about to say, but I can't understand any of what you're trying to get across. I'm reading the sentences, I know all the words, but it feels like every other word is a reference to an assumption that you've already made but we don't know anything about. Is English your first language or do you just phrase things oddly? If you could give more of a plain words explanation it would be appreciated, I'm willing to hear you out.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Well, I'm still here and so are a lot of people, I guess your prediction was off. Do you know what went wrong and why nothing happened?

new topics

top topics

join