It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Possible unknown object

page: 1
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Last night i was photographing the sky , then when i uploaded the pictures on my computer i noticed this strange object in these 2 photos.
The object is on the right near the centre (zoom to see it better)





[edit on 30-12-2007 by Jabbah]




posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jabbah
 


In my opinion you have captured a weather balloon. It looks as if there is something dangling below the main object with would be the radio sonde. Anyway you can post a zoomed in image?

But then again it is really difficult to tell

[edit on 30/12/2007 by OzWeatherman]



posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Nah.. i didn't notice it at the time.
4 a zoom download the pic and zoom it yourself , the link is

Photo 1

Photo 2

[edit on 30-12-2007 by Jabbah]



posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jabbah
 


I did that, but it didnt help to much.....pretty good find anyway



posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight...you were photographing random parts of the sky when you noticed an anomalous object in the pictures? If so, can you explain why? Im not attacking you...just trying to establish a precedence.

I will enhance them and post my findings...it does look like somethings there.



posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jabbah
Last night i was photographing the sky , then when i uploaded the pictures on my computer i noticed this strange object in these 2 photos.
The object is on the right near the centre (zoom to see it better)

s266.photobucket.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>


s266.photobucket.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

[edit on 30-12-2007 by Jabbah]


Not trying to bust your bubble, but the picture at this distance just looks like a star.

But when I did zoom in it looks like something more than just a star by the shape. But I've also noticed when you get close enough, the object looks like it was cropped and pasted in photoshop.

I am NOT SAYING you did a photoshop job, but this is what people would presume once they get in close enough because space around the object does not match the space with the rest of the picture zoomed in.


BUT! to be fair, I zoomed in on the other stars in your picture and it has the same effect, so this could be due to atmospheric distortion of on the photo that you have taken.

When I say atmospheric distortion, I am referring to the small space AROUND the object, not the object itself. Because you see the light of the object, then a dark blue space around the object and then the rest of the picture is a lighter blue.

I photographed enough stars at this point to know light does not change that drastic in shape from a star. Did you point and shoot or did you have your camera on a tripod? Just wondering if you shot this by hand and there is some shaking.

So I can am not an expert enough to claim this is a fake or real.

But if I was to give you the benefit of the doubt that this is a real photo, then I would definitely say that you have something legit here. Because the shape of that star looks triangle.

Please don't get upset from what I just wrote, you have to understand that I've seen so many claims of photographed UFO's and find out later that they are Photoshopped.

May I ask what type of camera you have taken this photo with?



posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
No photoshop at all i don't know how it works , never used in my entire life .



posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened
 

Dont you see? The sky is pretty to photograph


Without actually knowing more about it, its impossible to really say anything. A regular aircraft would be the obvious guess.

Another question why we are at it: Why is the picture 10x7 res? No camera today has that poor resolution in the high end and I cant imagine why you'd want to do some dedicated photography with it... Especially not on the night sky. Cropped perhaps? Then I fail to see the point of a 160kb+ picture showing 99.9% sky and a small UFO in the center, you could have made it like 100x100 pixels and saved the bandwidht. Guess I have to do the same disclaimer, not attacking you personally I'm just tired of these types of "photos" posted.


[edit on 30-12-2007 by merka]



posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jabbah
No photoshop at all i don't know how it works , never used in my entire life .


Then, I would say it's possible that you have something here. Hold on to these pictures and start comparing your photo to others and you will start to see simularities.

Once people start seeing simularities, then they will take you seriously. So please, just hold on to these and thank you for taking a chance to post these on ATS.



posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by merka
 


I tend to agree with your assessment. While I concede that there is something there...with the poor pixelation and abundance of artifacts that crowd the image..enhancement is difficult and identification almost impossible.


I took a stab at it anyway, but take it with a grain of salt as there are many factors to consider..shutter speed, lighting conditions, and other atmospheric phenom's. Here is a resample...




Again interesting to say the least, but in my humble opinion...you probably caught a 747 reflecting strong moonlight ( behind the clouds) thus illuminating it. It is too low a resolution to give a positive ID... but keep clicking!



posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
What are you guys talking about? I don’t see anything except clouds and dark sky…
Can you point out what you guys are seeing?

edit: just read the last couple of posts and pics


[edit on 30-12-2007 by codex code]

[edit on 30-12-2007 by codex code]



posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened
 


It could also be the way the camera he used processes pixels. Some create squares, some create triangles, etc...

I also can't help but notice a similarity between the last enhanced/filtered image and the "F.A.S.T." bollocks.
That doesn't mean much other than out of focus lights in the sky when filtered look like this.

Nice work 1nL1ghtened.


Springer...



posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I repeat , when shooted the pics i didn't notice anything at all in the sky , if it was an airplane ... you know , the noise , the lights.. etc.. i saw this thing only when uploaded the pic on computer .
I thake these pics in mountain , there was an absolute silence.



posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened
 

Dont you see? The sky is pretty to photograph


Without actually knowing more about it, its impossible to really say anything. A regular aircraft would be the obvious guess.

Another question why we are at it: Why is the picture 10x7 res? No camera today has that poor resolution in the high end and I cant imagine why you'd want to do some dedicated photography with it... Especially not on the night sky. Cropped perhaps? Then I fail to see the point of a 160kb+ picture showing 99.9% sky and a small UFO in the center, you could have made it like 100x100 pixels and saved the bandwidht. Guess I have to do the same disclaimer, not attacking you personally I'm just tired of these types of "photos" posted.


[edit on 30-12-2007 by merka]


I don't know what you are talking about , this was the second time i used a digital photocamera , and it's not even mine .



posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened
 




I also can't help but notice a similarity between the last enhanced/filtered image and the "F.A.S.T." bollocks.
That doesn't mean much other than out of focus lights in the sky when filtered look like this.

Nice work 1nL1ghtened.


Springer...


If you think... but i used a photocamera not a telescope

Too many hoaxers around dudes , it's true...

[edit on 30-12-2007 by Jabbah]



posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jabbah
 



I did NOT mean to insinuate you hoaxed this in any way.

I was merely pointing out that this could be one of the ways the "F.A.S.T." hoax images are shot.


Springer...



posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Well, whatever "it" is I have counted four of them...




You weren't using the flash, right?

Hmmm. The shape of those four objects looks familiar. Jabbah, a few questions please.

What was your location when you took these pictures? Nearest city?

What time was it?

What direction were you facing?

[edit on 30-12-2007 by IAttackPeople]



posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by Jabbah
 



I did NOT mean to insinuate you hoaxed this in any way.

I was merely pointing out that this could be one of the ways the "F.A.S.T." hoax images are shot.


Springer...


Ok , you are right these objects recall The F.A.S.T. hoax images



posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople
Well, whatever "it" is I have counted four of them...

You weren't using the flash, right?

Hmmm. The shape of those four objects looks familiar. Jabbah, a few questions please.

What was your location when you took these pictures? Nearest city?

What time was it?

What direction were you facing?

[edit on 30-12-2007 by IAttackPeople]


I took these pics in Italy (where i live) , Tuscany , near Lucca city (40 miles or so) , The exact place is Castiglione di Garfagnana (In Garfagnana valley ) , the time was 11-11.30 pm , the direction was north i think , but i'm not sure about it.
And no i weren't using the flash.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by Jabbah]



posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
These are the pics if you want to download them

Pics

[edit on 30-12-2007 by Jabbah]

[edit on 30-12-2007 by Jabbah]



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join