It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird thing I saw at my school

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Are you on medication for attention deficit disorders or depression? Have you been getting enough sleep?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I'm not on any medication for depression, and I wasn't smoking that week...

BUT

I do have a mild case of manic-depression.

I have PE tomorrow, so I'll see if the same thing happens again.

EDIT: Oh since we're on the topic... my elementary school was haunted... There were several eyewitness reports of seeing a handprint suddenly appear on the window-part of the doors, and seeing a faint shadowy girl in the windows near the washrooms.

[Edited on 10-2-2004 by Charlatan]

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkHelmet
Probably just where gandalf left his cloak on a coat hook while he was watching you guys play kickball. Hmm... I don't know what you may have seen, perhaps it was just some ordinary thing that your mind transformed since you only saw it out of the corner of your eye...

I agree

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkHelmet
Probably just where gandalf left his cloak on a coat hook while he was watching you guys play kickball. Hmm... I don't know what you may have seen, perhaps it was just some ordinary thing that your mind transformed since you only saw it out of the corner of your eye...

i hate it when that happens

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
you do not have to ingest drugs to see things(out of the ordinary). although if you do a lot of halucinogenic drugs you can see alot of stuff peeping around corners out of the corner of your eye and when you look at it it disappears. (from personal experience)

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO DRUGS TO SEE THINGS THAT THE MORONIC MULTITUDES CAN NEVER BELIEVE.

the most real and most frightening thing that i have seen(supernatural) was before i ever took any type of drug whatsoever. and no one believes. except the few who experienced similiar occurences.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Hey, hows about an update? Seen anything else since reporting this?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
yeah alright this happened on saturday... 2 days ago.
I walked onto the public transit bus, and after I put in my ticket, I turned to walk and sit down, and I swear I saw the same hooded figure sitting in the back, in the right-hand corner of the bus.
Just like at school, I looked at it directly and it wasn't there. No one was sitting in the back.

This is the most recent incident. Not at school, which makes me think.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   

ann Anko� (The Worker of Death) Yn Baase (Grim Reaper) Dieu P�re (Father Time)
(pron. ANG-koo, DOO PEAR) Brittany, France. Tall, thin man who wears a black coat, black brimmed felt hat, carries a scyth with a reversed blade and drives a cart (Wheelbarrow of the Dead) with two ghosts on foot to collect the souls of the dead. Has long white hair and is sometimes seen as a skeleton with a rotating head that can see in all directions.

It could be a death omen..

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
of me or someone else?

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Maybe it's the Grim Reaper coming to GET YOU! Mwa ha ha!

Seriously though, sometimes I see things out of the corner of my eye that vanish when I look directly at them. I think they're called shadow ghosts.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
that happened to me too when i was 8 i saw this shadow of a little girl crouching under the kitchen table and when i looked right away it dissapeared

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Maybe this could work in reverse!?!?

When i'm at the bank tommorow i'll get my bank manager in the corner of my eye,then turn to face him directly and see if he disappears!

I'll let you know how it goes tommorow

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
lmfao

im going to take that idea and do that to my teachers

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Charlatan, this may sound stupid, but have you used a ouja board lately? Perhaps been expirimenting with astral travel? Anything like that? Meditation maybe? Something like that could have invited a demon into your life. (Not saying meditation invited demons, but depending on your spiritual state you never know)

If this being is indeed real, and is indeed a "being", why must it hide from you when you look directly at it? Could be a way of taunting you. Or maybe you do have a gift. However, I used to think I saw things when I was not much younger. Then I realized I simply had an overactive imagination and really just WANTED something special to happen to me, I also used to be depressed when I "saw" these things.

Another question, are you able to FEEL this thing when it's around? Or is it simply visual? By "feel" I don't mean physically, but do you maybe get the chills or have the feeling of being watched?

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
i can make myself have the chill just sit in a not so warm room and think your having the feeling of the chills and when i pee i have chills SERIOUSLY!! my whole body shivers unstoppable for like 2 seconds and stops after my pee is drained

im not lying

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostProphet
Charlatan, this may sound stupid, but have you used a ouja board lately? Perhaps been expirimenting with astral travel? Anything like that? Meditation maybe? Something like that could have invited a demon into your life. (Not saying meditation invited demons, but depending on your spiritual state you never know)

If this being is indeed real, and is indeed a "being", why must it hide from you when you look directly at it? Could be a way of taunting you. Or maybe you do have a gift. However, I used to think I saw things when I was not much younger. Then I realized I simply had an overactive imagination and really just WANTED something special to happen to me, I also used to be depressed when I "saw" these things.

Another question, are you able to FEEL this thing when it's around? Or is it simply visual? By "feel" I don't mean physically, but do you maybe get the chills or have the feeling of being watched?

I'm a practicing Christian, and I haven't used any ouija boards or anything of the like lately.
I do feel somethig slightly when I see the prescence in the corner of my eye, but it's more in the ways of that something is telling me the prescence is there. I don't feel scared or anything when I happen to stumble upon the prescence.
Sometimes I do feel as if I'm being watched though, not always in my house, but usually when I'm outside.
I also have a case of slight manic-depression

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
it could be the FBI knowing that your IQ is 200+ and they want to see if your pltting an unstoppable invasion against the US

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
you should drink more water at leat 9 glasses aday

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
you should drink more water at leat 9 glasses aday

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
what are you talking about?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join