It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Time Travel Theory/Project for sale on Ebay

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Preferrably probably Paris Hilton...

Or Tom Cruise.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by TheoOne]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
What a load of crap. Very scientific indeed..

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Thats funny, looks like a former member of ATS is selling their microwave oven time machine!

[edit on 9/11/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Does this remind anyone else of Napoleon Dynamite?

I want to go back to 1982!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I'm not too sure what to think... 50% of me says that its a scam , 50% says that its not...

If it is a scam, which it probably is, then good. That is what was to be expected.

If its not... then wouldn't we already have felt the changes if someone came from the future? I mean if someone had gone back in time 1000 years ago and killed someone, who would turn out to be my great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather, wouldnt i already have felt the changes; i.e. i wouldn't exist? So yea, its probably, hopefully a scam. At least i hope so. Humanity is not yet ready for this type of technology, at least not for a few more hundred years or so

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
^ But the time machine in Napoleon Dynamite was an entity ^

I saw this and it makes me wonder why an uneducated person claims to have made time travel possible. In theory it's possible. On the realistic perspective, the required energy is equal to that of the sun.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Well... This is going to sound awkward.

Me, I'm this guy's son. No joke. Aaron Francis. Ask the guy yourself. I just happened to google Clockstar, and found this little thread insulting him. Well, he's trying to keep it all a secret so that people don't steal his ideas. He's got plenty of papers and documents-- For lack of a better term, granted-- Stowed away. I've seen them myself.

No, he isn't scamming anybody. eBay's fraud stuff was bull, and it turns out the government stepped in at some point and had it shut down, apparently. Is it BELIEVABLE? No. Not really, no. But he has actually been talking to scientists, college professors, and all that, and they're saying that all the math he's done is exactly where it needs to be.

In short? His plans are to create a clock that can work within a certain time frame. 24 hours isn't "real time" in his opinion, so he's developing something that is. This, in turn, will help him with actually putting his theory to work-- That's why he hasn't gotten too far yet. But computer programs are being made, and he's even got his own site that people are watching. The overall result will be creating a craft that can literally rip open a point in time and space, and shoot people back to an exact moment in time.

As I said. Is it believable? Not for the narrow-minded who have been taught otherwise. He says he's been working on this for two years, but in reality, he's been working on this PART for three. The overall time to working up to this point is probably well over six years, if my memory serves. Is it REALISTIC? Well. If time travel's realistic, I'll be damned, but this is the farthest I've seen anybody make sense of it. Is he crazy? I'd like to say no, but more than slightly, yes. But it's all for real, people. Believe what you want, but he's yet to be proven wrong in any way.

I'm sure I'll probably be banned or something, or my post will be deleted. I know how places usually work. You probably think I am him, but no, I am his son.

Good day.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by round_eyed_dog

Just like this one.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
cgi.ebay.com... trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A15%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

the ad is back up on eBay as a classified ad... it looks like he raised his asking price... 20 mil is eBay's limit, he's actually wanting 125 mil...

he wants to sell an unproven theory and the only way to prove it is to actually build the device...

why doesn't he just apply for a patent and then make the information available for anyone who wants to spend the money to build this device?

If it works, then he gets whatever money from the person who built it.

By the way, I have accuired the blueprints to a working mind control device... it was hacked from the CIA mainframe computer... any offers?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
You can make a watch with its hands going counter-clockwise, wear it in your left wrist, and you will be a traveller in time that travels backwards! You will be forever young. You will have the time to do the things you have not been able to do up until today. We are talking about a very cheap watch (five dollars).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join