It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Writing on the wall?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

Originally posted by Arawn
I've never had these type of experiences in my life - writing appearing on the wall in another language.

He didn't say it was another language, he said it was written in roman characters. We use roman characters.

Mikeboyd, I know you've written some very knowledgeable posts on religion in the last few weeks. Maybe something you wrote has caused this 'apparition'?

My guess is that it will make itself clearer in time, maybe that's why the second occurrence was just one line vs a whole paragraph of text. I'm not saying it's anything supernatural, it could be your own subconscious trying to tell you something.

I wondered that myself. It also happened when Bhutto was assassinated in Pakistan which has made me wonder as well.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Well looking back at your posts I don't see anything before the writing appeared, but it seems like you're suddenly writing in religious threads after the Bhutto bombing. Before that you seem to have mostly been in WOT and financial topics. What's with the Melchizedek topic? Did you know all that stuff before because it seemed to come out of nowhere.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Well looking back at your posts I don't see anything before the writing appeared, but it seems like you're suddenly writing in religious threads after the Bhutto bombing. Before that you seem to have mostly been in WOT and financial topics. What's with the Melchizedek topic? Did you know all that stuff before because it seemed to come out of nowhere.

I usually stay with alternative news related topics but I diverge once in awhile into religious topics.

In regards to the Melchizedek thread, I recently had an epiphany between the concept of Tzedek, the Tzadikim, Psalm 110:4, and the name Melchizedek. I can't believe I never realized a possible connection before between the Tzadikim/Tzedekim and the Order of Melchizedek.

[edit on 2/1/08 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Yeah, that's interesting because I'd never heard of Melchizedek but for a long while now something's been floating around in my mind about a relationship between historical figures. It's like everytime I get close to understanding it, it slips away and I just forget it for a few years until something jogs my memory.

I'm probably just making a connection that's not really there, but it's odd that so many historical or mythological characters names begin with the letter 'M'. Melchizedek, Moses, Mohammed, Merlin, Malachi, etc. It seems like there's one to guide every culture through every age..

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I am 63 years old. I saw for just a few seconds, twice in a row, Dark black, large symbols, coming down my bedroom wall. Starting at the top it appeared to be like a stream of data one row at a time like on an old typewriter when the row at the ceiling filled the row moved down and another started to fill in at the top. It scared me to death. The only symbol I could recongize was a large Q or something similiar to it. It was not in english I do not know what it was. They all just looked like formulas crazy I know. Yet it still bothers me because it scared me so bad. It was only there for a few seconds and went down half way my wall. When I looked away out of fear and looked back it started again scared me even more so I closed my eyes but can't get past that scare. Am I crazy or what?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by compunonny

Am I crazy or what?
I doubt it.
Your mind is fully capable of producing things like that.
I have dreams where I read paragraphs from imaginary books or read signs I find on imaginary roads.
Sometimes I remember what I read and look them up and find that they really don'y mean anything.
You just make things up as either a way to amuse yourself while you are otherwise just lying there, or trying to work out something you are anxious about in your waking life.
edit on 5-3-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
First time no photo, I might have believed it.

Second time you see it, and still you snap no picture, I don't believe it.

You might want to try having your peripheral vision checked out by an optician, if you're serious about this at all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join