It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healing power: Crystals & Pyramids.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Salt and Vitamin C are both crystals, and when dissolved in a mixture of water, compressed carbohydrates, vegetables and small bits of boiled chicken, they are an excellent healing combination.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I'm only starting to get interested in tinkering with objects for meditation purposes. Its funny I have a metal I-Ching coin around my neck and I used to focus energy into it, and my freind the other day..who knows way more about these little details then me.. she says, metal absorbs energy for itself, it's not retrievable once you give it energy. And when you think about it, it is a conductor. hmmmm.

As for crystals... light/energy goes straight through it, and bounces around inside.

I read an article in "scientific american"..and anyways, they showed a picture of a glass computer cpu they're holding back from us. Its 100x faster then our cpu's now.

Think about it man.. fibre optics... they transmit information as light, thus it travels at.. LIGHT SPEED.. whereas we use crappy electricity pushed miles through copper metal to power everything.

Glass super cpu's... crystals can hold energy, a lot of it, and you can retrieve it at light speed I imagine for whatever purposes.

I admit 2 years ago I used to think this was all crazy but the more I thought about the more it started to make sense. I didn't see what value any object would have, its shape, or colour... I just thought... well maybe these people just feel special having it, ha. But really... we've established that colour is a frequency of energy, and our whole reality as we know it as affected by vibrations/frequencies, and is comprised of just that.

Light in my mind, is just a perception, an interpretation. Theres energy EVERYWHERE, in every thing.. Look at the electro-magnetic spectrum, it basically implies all energy is the same, it just has different frequencies. If our eyes could process infra-red, or microwaves, thats what we would see, but our eyes are made only to filter certain frequencies of energy.

Light goes crystal objects.. fiber optics and glass cpus are real things that we have. Crystals can therefore in my opinion hold energy, thus it can be used.

Pyramids I dont know. I'm really interested in shapes and the complex yet simple mathematics that is the universe. Our computer run on 1's and 0's.. and look at the games we can make? Imagine a universe that runs on 1's and 0's, yes or no, off and on, light or absence of light, positive and negative... In my oppinion - unlimited possibilities. Think about that, then think about this "random occurence", or just "random", what is random? Its an illusion. There is a complex set of equations and variables and it determines seemingly infinite outcomes. Its just like how with a computer program you can say pick a number between 0 and 7, and thats what the universe is doing all the time, only maybe its a number between infinity and infinity.

Anyways, you know what I'm getting at. About crystals. Anything is possible.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Caveman this is like the 5th thread iv'e went to and seen you post here, mostly about spiritual threads, funny thing is most end up in skunk works

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
Caveman this is like the 5th thread iv'e went to and seen you post here, mostly about spiritual threads, funny thing is most end up in skunk works

yeah, this is the only thing that interests me enough to post though. It has become my life. It's a different mindset. I take a more philosophical and positive approach to life then I used to. Conspiracies, lies.. well its just expected now. Nothing suprises me anymore.

I consider it more valuable for myself to devote my time accumulating wisdom and trying to share it. Its more like..

I feel like... the world's a movie right.. And I feel like I've already seen it a few times, I know how it ends.. ha, at least in my mind anyway. So its problems don't concern me so much anymore.. I try to help people live a positive life and take care of the planet and each other and thats what matters most to me right now.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
That is true, lately this is all i can think about. you know, basically everything that has to do with this set reality we live in. all of it. you know what i mean. Sometimes it is just hard to think about anything else.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join