It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Armenians so rude?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
To my knowledge, I have never smelled an Armenian. But then again, when I was a youth with a paper sack filled with glue and/ or Red Krylon, stuck over my face; really did a number on my olifactory senses.

E_B, is it possible for you to put into words the smell of Armenians.

"System of A Down"...they are Armenian brothers; makes one wonder.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This thread.........

Sigh...................................:shk:

[edit on 1-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

I have no idea either, I am lucky enough to not smell that many people around me. But I guess he's gonna say something like a mix of stale food and B.O.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Sorry....I missed this but would certainly like to answer. Can I put the smell into words? I think so...

Okay...now let's see if I can create the right imagery. It's sort of a combination of Campbell's Minestrone soup mixed with vinegar, sweaty man underwear and hard boiled eggs. It gets worse the longer said Armenian ferments and goes without bathing.

Generally, it's the women that have this issue mostly. Combine it with a decision to not wear deoderant and you really have a problem on your hands. When my first wife (100% Armenian and born in Beirut) and I separated, she moved in with her mother. Before I sold the house, I was sleeping in the same king sized bed. My new lover at the time who is now my wife, her dog wouldn't even sleep on my ex's side of the bed. Even with new sheets, pillow cases, etc. That funk went deep into the mattress and the mattress was only about a year old at that time.

EDIT to add: I was still drinking when I met and married the first wife.

EDIT to also add: You know there is something really wrong when the dry cleaning comes back and her stuff STILL reeks!

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
OMG! I just returned from Glendale, LA, CA.......
Phew ......I was in shock in the olfactory department and the rudeness of the people in general in the banks, stores, restaurants and the Driving!!!
Then a colleague of mine who has been there before told me the reason of this stinky + rude situation......Armoids......people of armenian descent!
I guess the stink that emanates from their unwashed bodies makes them go crazy hence they are so rude and can't think like humans. Also they stare at people a long time with a dumb gaze which can be quite unnerving.
I travel all over the US but I never had such a weird and stinky experience.....it was so 4th world!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tac109

Armenians aren't rude, you're just in their way.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tac109

For your information, you are saying all this things but yet you haven't met the right Armenian. Today as I am writing this, is April 24 the day which Turkey Massacred 1.5 million plus people, raped them, kicked them out of their house, kill children in the year of 1915 which is now called the Armenian Genocide to which until this day turkey is not recognizing it. From what you are seeing is young Armenians doing stupid things which i don't like either but that happens to be in every race. You are just stereotyping Armenians like others that do not like them. Most of the Armenians are hard working people that take care of their family and are just average hard working citizens that make their living and take care of those who are close to them. If you are saying all this that means you haven't met a real Armenian if you see one your prospective will change about them. I am not saying this because I am Armenian, because i see the things out here you mentioned and i don't like that either so all your thoughts are just like anybody that hasn't sat down with an Armenian or actually see what our race is about. Also checkout some news about Armenian Genocide because i am not going to get into that here and you can see why we are such a proud race and where we came from. I am a proud Armenian until i die and i can tell you whatever you wrote down in your post is not even close to what Armenians are like. There is a good and bad in every race.

1915 NEVER AGAIN
RECOGNIZE

I

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I used to date an Armenian guy. I broke off with him because he had bad smelling genitals. He was not circumcised and I don't think he washed himself. I mean it would gag a skunk.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tac109

Good to know about our bad hobbits, we will work on it. Thank you all for your genuine opinions and comments.

Peace to Everyone !

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join