It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonry and Compartmentalized Secrecy - Not So Easy To Dismiss

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

If you honestly wanted this thread to progress you would have made an effort to answer our numerous questions. Your assertations were addressed with reponses that were obviously not aligned with your preconceived stance regarding Masonry and you choose only to circumvent our queeries and resort to hyperbole. It would appear to me that continuing in this trend is only an expression and manifestation of your bitterness as to your inability of having others aquiese to your platform.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
reply to post by corsig

I have the Azrael-style bat symbol (from issue #500) on my upper right arm.
It was my present to myself for my 18th birthday (waaaayyy back in the day).

That's awesome that you have one too.

So, I guess Masonry is compartmentalized after all.
It's divided into Batman fans, and...other.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You mean this one??

www.comicartcommunity.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by corsig

Yup, that's the one.
I love that suit.
I have a poster of it on my wall.
Dude, come here: www.belowtopsecret.com...
we're discussing the new Batman movie and Umbrax posted the new trailer.

Oh you're just all sour grapes because you've been proven wrong in this instance.
It would appear (because you give such an impression) that you want to be right so badly that now you've resorted to petty bickering.
Dude, just let it go.
We're not an international cabal out to get you.
Besides, even if we were, why would we care at all about and single you out?
What is it that you're up to that's got you so paranoid?

Seriously, come to my other thread.
There's lots of information that might help ease the open wound that is your dislike of Masonry.
At least give it a shot, in the interest of fairness.
I promise you that if you do come there, as long as you act civilly, no one will gang up on you and no one will slight you in the least.
You have my word on that.
I'm not trying to sway you towards our fraternity, I'm just trying to show you that we're not bad guys, regardless of what certain (less-than-credible) "sources" may say.
Please, come and we'll discuss this like gentlemen.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
Oh you're just all sour grapes because you've been proven wrong in this instance.

How have I been proven wrong? I stated that secret societies existing within fraternal organizations are of a compartmentalized nature: which negates the members of the fraternity from having any authority or knowledge about the secret society.

All I see in this thread are the same group of Masons shaking their head, "We don't see any secret society, so it must not exist."

In summary, you Masons deny the very PREMISE of my discussion and continue to act like petty club-members on a conspiracy forum....

I'm over it though, you've doggy-piled yet another Mason thread and have done nothing but yap your mouths about how silly conspiracy theories are. Why are you lot even on ATS? It's perfectly obvious why... and you're not needed here.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

All I see in this thread are the same group of Masons shaking their head, "We don't see any secret society, so it must not exist."

All I've seen from you are unfounded accusations that lack both evidence and personal experience, with a good measure of whining thrown in every time someone has the brass to actually disagree with you.

Why are you lot even on ATS? It's perfectly obvious why... and you're not needed here.

Do you think *you're* "needed" here? I was here long before you were, kid.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I stated that secret societies existing within fraternal organizations are of a compartmentalized nature: which negates the members of the fraternity from having any authority or knowledge about the secret society.

I notice you use the word "are". Ergo, you are stating that as fact. You come by this knowledge how? Care to cite examples within regular Masonry? Care to enlighten how a non-Mason is more aware of goings-on Masonic than Masons?

In summary, you Masons deny the very PREMISE of my discussion...

A premise is one thing. However, it's then incumbent upon you to actually demonstrate proof of said premise, something that's been woefully lacking from your quarter.

Why are you lot even on ATS? It's perfectly obvious why... and you're not needed here.

My, my. Getting a tad possessive, are we? Or is it just that you prefer not to be challenged on such annoying inconveniences as facts?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

How have I been proven wrong?

In every way possible.

I stated that secret societies existing within fraternal organizations are of a compartmentalized nature: which negates the members of the fraternity from having any authority or knowledge about the secret society.

No one stated this was an impossiblity, we only commented that it was not occuring in Masonry.

All I see is you making baseless assertions and ejecting specious comments and then refusing to verify them when questioned. You then procede to pule and whine that your thread is being derailed. Stop projecting.

In summary, you Masons deny the very PREMISE of my discussion and continue to act like petty club-members on a conspiracy forum....

In summary another person makes non-sensical assertations and fails to provide proof.

I'm over it though,

Could have fooled me.

you've doggy-piled yet another Mason thread and have done nothing but yap your mouths about how silly conspiracy theories are. Why are you lot even on ATS? It's perfectly obvious why... and you're not needed here.

Save your pennies, buy ATS and the kick us off. You can then procede to lecture everyone on the gospels according to NewWorldOver. Until then we like coming here so deal with it.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
K let's look at the last two pages from this thread.

Mason,

Mason,

Mason,

another Mason supporting the Masons.

More masons.

Have it your way fellas, ATS is free to all but I'm not at all entertained by this gang-mentality amongst the ATS Masons. Keep yammering amongst eachother while the rest of us continue to stand on our own resolve. I'm just glad there are enough people on ATS who see this Masonic charade for what it is.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Mason,

Mason,

Mason,

More masons.

Have it your way fellas, ATS is free to all but I'm not at all entertained by this gang-mentality amongst the ATS Masons. Keep yammering amongst eachother while the rest of us continue to stand on our own resolve. I'm just glad there are enough people on ATS who see this Masonic charade for what it is.

You have an issue with actually backing up your 'points'? Nobody's ganging-up on you for any sort of reasonably supportable position but you ARE expected to be able to support the assertions you make. You haven't and now you're getting all out of sorts because you've been called on it.

Were a Mason to have made equally unsupportable claims, do you think anybody'd cut him any slack? I'm sorry we don't cower before your intellectual majesty. That Masons happen to respond to anti-Masonic tripe while vexing to you, is pretty understandable.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Do you have anything to add to your topic or are you just here to troll the forums?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Perhaps the reason that many of the posts are from Masons is that the 'antis' are waiting for you to post some evidence as well. Maybe you might accomodate them and post something to help refute us. I will not hold my breath however and expect another woe is me repsonse.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Do you have anything to add to your topic or are you just here to troll the forums?

Shut this thread down, I don't care. I already stated that the masons have doggy-piled it like they do every other thread. Look at the past two+ pages and tell me how many off-topic posts the Masons made? It's just fraternal activity, jabbing eachother in the ribs and snickering at conspiracy theories in general.

ATS doesn't need these people derailing threads and acting together like a MOB... and we can clearly see what they're doing in Mason threads.

Don't accuse me of trolling, this whole Mason-Mob mentality is ludicrous and I'm not the only person who notices it.

Cya.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

So what you are saying is we should either agree with you or not participate in the discussion...very small minded on your part.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Mason,

Mason,

Mason,

OK, so now let's have a look at the broader scope of ATS in general:

Masonic input tends to be consistent in that it states:
- Freemasonry is not a religion
- Freemasonry is an organisation dedicated to fraternity, charity and personal development
- Freemasonry seeks to improve men and instil principle and virtue

Anti-Masonic input, on the other hand, varies wildly between:
- Masons are basically good, but deluded, due to the shadowy tentacular hierarchy
- Masons are simply heretics who will never enjoy an afterlife in heaven
- Masons are nepotistic and corrupt in their business dealings, but don't sacrifice babies
- Masons are satanists who DO sacrifice babies
- Masons are shapeshifting reptilians who serve alien masters

So, purely due to the fact that the Masons on this board are consistent and in concord with each other, you wail about "dog-piling" or "ganging up"?

Come on, dude.

My suggestion to you is that you try and substantiate your claims (at least SOMEWHAT) when you make them, instead of whining because there's no one in here agreeing with you (unless you count that Spirit7 guy who tries to make every thread about Jesus).

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I extend my hand to you in friendship and the desire for gentlemanly discussion...
and you slap it away and insult me?
Why?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wu kung

Perhaps there is no desire for light and knowledge Wu. It can not be from lack of trying on our part as you are not the first to offer to answer any and all questions.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Can you imagine if aliens posted on ATS?

"Dude, I'm telling you, I've never even seen an anal probe."

Get real. The topics are about Masonry. If you can't stand Masons posting about it then go to the freemasonrywatch forums or whatever it is now. You'll find that ignorance loves company. Have a blast.

In the meantime, we'll be here, ready to discuss when you're ready to debate properly.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I know Augustus, but I really wanted to be able to sit down and discuss this without resorting to childish antics.

NewWorldOver, the invitation still stands.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I have always had some trouble understanding people who simply make claims based on delusional premises, although I do enjoy fantasy, sci-fi and certain other fields of fiction. The problem comes when people begin to believe such things are actually real. But I don't care, I have had ideas that have later being found out to be true, but that's really not the point.

Another problem of course comes when people keep their beliefs when they are indeed proven to be false.. Religion doesn't belong into this cathegory as you cannot possibly prove existence of god in any direction whatsoever, which means that it is possible to keep that premise (that premise being existence of god is true) without any illogicalities.

Anti-masons also keep forgetting what a conspiracy means. It means an allience with other individuals to do something illegal to achieve whatever goals they have in mind. If this is done legally, it is not a conspiracy. Go ahead, check your book of words and find that definition for the word conspiracy. You'll eyes will open a bit. When such things are done legally, though, it usually means just a coverup. Why is it so frigging difficult to understand what words actually mean?

I could, for example, take some word, and change its definition to one of my choosing. Lets say that word is "alliance". Okay, so some people or organizatins team up, thus creating an alliance. Now, I suspect there is some activity towards achieving a goal, and I start to bash that alliance by adding "cats are nice" to definition of that word. What follows is that alliance is all made up of people who like cats, and cats can carry diseases. Now what follows is that whatever parasite is within cat, that alliance obviously means that they are trying to spread that parasite all over the world...

There really isn't anyhing that logical about it, but that is how it appears to work.

Premise is a belief when there is no evidence to back it up, and all logical conclusions based on a belief form an -ism (and sometimes religion). It doesn'ty really matter if there even is an -ism-word for any particular subject, but such reasoning always create one, that is later named if it becomes apparent that such a word is needed.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join