It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonry and Compartmentalized Secrecy - Not So Easy To Dismiss

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

of course goddesses where around before the father, even the jews worshiped a female god the idea that the jews and arabs where monotheistic is a lie, they all worshiped many gods even volcanoes where worshiped by jews.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

I'm not ur average conspiracy theorist, I don't believe in reptilians and aliens or that they built pyramids, I think we where advanced society in the so called golden age 15 to 10 000 bc and Atlantis explains all the knowledge in the bible i think civilizations rise and fall or are destroyed and rebuilt i believe this is done with order out of chaos (911) and every society and civilization is created with a myth to help contain and control that society. Aliens and ufos are simply the new religion for the next age.

I'm more worried bout H.A.A.R.P. the idea that global warming exists and because of rising levels of co2 is outrageous again it goes back to the sun, Jupiter has ice that ice is melting why??? because of sun now if thats true then why is earth heating up??? answer sun! Hot spots are created by haarp, same with the tsunami and earthquake in China which was 88 days before the Olympics they are a result of haarp its a fact people could see a strange glow in the sky before and after side effects of haarp in use!

[edit on 15-11-2008 by AnarchynowApophis2012]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

I want to know if it is because of the secrecy within the Masonic order that folks think they are up to evil, taking over the world one mason at a time! I know many men who are masons, and host parties for groups at time and all I see are a bunch of old geezers who get together and drink, and pass around fliers detailing the project they are working on, which by the way are most often benifitting childrens organizations, sick kids, they do tons of fundraisers, ect. I have seen first hand the benifit to children and without their help I don't know what these kids would do.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

The hard work has already been done masons today don't have to worry bout taking over the world its already been done for them, just look at subversive use of occult symbolism in the media, there sacred geometry is everywhere you look.

Charity organizations and fund raisers are the best way to get involved with society and look like the good guys thats why Christian churches do it all the time, we all know that Christianity is a whole bunch of bs! And they still have the nerve to demonize earlier religions not because they slaughter animals and had orgies in rituals but because they have the same story just a different god name. jesus = osiris-dionysus

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AnarchynowApophis2012

From Montfaucon's Antiquities
Mithras was born out of a rock, which, breaking open, permitted him to emerge. This occurred in the darkness of a subterranean chamber. The Church of the Nativity at Bethlehem confirms the theory that Jesus was born in a grotto, or cave. According to Dupuis, Mithras was put to death by crucifixion and rose again on the third day.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I would add that more and more its becoming young guys doing the drinking and passing the fliers around
There has been a huge resurgence in membership from younger guys over the past few years in every lodge I've visited.

One even had an entire officer line where no one was over 40.

[edit on 15-11-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnarchynowApophis2012
Um are u that ignorant or just blind, you are only a low level mason you wouldn't know whats real or myth Albert Pike in morals and Dogma states clearly that low level masons are lied to and that symbols and stories are misrepresented on purpose.

Did you know that you don't have to be a mason to read Morals and Dogma? And that, at the beginning of it, Albert Pike states that the book is his own and is not representative of freemasonry, the scottish rite, or anything else. If I write a book proclaiming that masons of the 1st degree rule the order, will you then believe that too?

Morals and Dogma is not authoritative or a guidebook. Its a book on philosophy, written by 1 man, that people enjoy reading.

Originally posted by tgidkp
do you have the blue book that tells you in detail the 33 blood oaths you have to take every degree brings a blood oath like ripping tongues from your roots, or ripping your heart out to be pecked by birds or burying someone to their neck and watch the ocean tide rise and drown you. every degree contains a ritual a secret which you probably wouldn't realize and a blood oath to stop you from telling anyone what you have just witnessed.

Well of course first I would have to point out that there is no such book since the first 3 degrees are different from the appendant bodies. Also, as the many exposes of masonic ritual have shown since 1717, no one takes the "blood oaths" seriously. No one gets murdered for exposing something. So if I saw anything untoward I and every mason I know wouldn't have a problem exposing it.

Your continued obsession with 33 shows that you really haven't done the research here.

Originally posted by tgidkp
Jesus = sun if you think thats a myth you are an ignorant fool Solomon Abraham all don't exist there is no historical evidence to suggest they ever did. sol = sun om = sun on = sun

No, if you believe it your just quite gullible. I recommend you do the research, as this whole "sun" thing has been debunked years ago before Zeitgeist made it popular.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

The hard work has already been done masons today don't have to worry bout taking over the world its already been done for them, just look at subversive use of occult symbolism in the media, there sacred geometry is everywhere you look.

Symbolism's great but how about some facts? The reality is that active Freemasons make up no great percentage of those we see as controlling the day-to-day realities of life. How do you account for this?

Charity organizations and fund raisers are the best way to get involved with society

Uh huh! More of us should pursue that. Doesn't matter whether you're a Mason or not. Just do it.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Things would be compartmentized like what the op is talking about. This allows the masons to control what information is leaked, thus allowing for a blowback investigation to determine exactly where the leak within the masons came from. It is like that for certain military and intelligence related positions as well.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Conley
Things would be compartmentized like what the op is talking about. This allows the masons to control what information is leaked, thus allowing for a blowback investigation to determine exactly where the leak within the masons came from. It is like that for certain military and intelligence related positions as well.

Except that freemasonry is not like the military or intelligence agencies, and is completely decentralized. How can you compartmentalize something which is not centralized where each independent grand lodge has no control over another?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join