It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan Militants, Aides to Benazir Bhutto Allege Government Cover-Up in Assassination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Pakistan Militants, Aides to Benazir Bhutto Allege Government Cover-Up in Assassination

www.rawstory.com

"To hear that Ms. Bhutto fell from an impact from a bump on a sunroof is absolutely rubbish. It is dangerous nonsense, because it implies there was no assassination attempt," she told the BBC.

"There was a clear bullet wound at the back of the neck. It went in one direction and came out another," she said. "My entire car is coated with her blood, my clothes, everybody — so she did not concuss her head against the sun roof."

The government said it was forming two inquiries into Bhutto's death, one to be carried out by a high court judge and another by security forces
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
i have been following up on the story to and a believe that there is something wrong with the story. they official report said she died from her hitting her head. also i read something that said they already cleaned the scene of the crime i thought that since the beginning but some one on here moved my thead to the trash bin.

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join