It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advent Rising Game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I can't believe I just went through all the pages on this here Video Game Forum looking for a thread about this game. Eh, it'd probably be dead anyways. Seems this forum ain't used a whole lot any more, but what the heck.

I just want to know if any one has played this awesome game yet, and more so if anyone has heard anything about the 2nd one? It is supposed to be a trilogy after all. Sure there were a couple of frame rate issues, but there wa a heck of a lot going on, so I'll accept that. I'd sacrifice graphics for story any day, and this game had both.

Anyone who has played this, let me know what you think.

Anyone who hasn't, here's the IGN page.

Check it out

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I absolutely LOVED that game and was gutted when poor sales meant the remainder of the trilogy was cancelled. The graphics were amazing, the gameplay was grand, and the story was just.... WHOA!!!!

That game was so good I overlooked the occasional framerate problems and VERY minor glitches..... might have to buy this again now.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well that answers my question of whats going on with the last 2 parts. Bummer. Too bad, on the next gen systems that would be a sweet game to play

new topics

join