It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battleing a Demon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Has anyone here ever fought a demon? I have once before, but now this is where everyone think A.I.M. is nuts. What are some good ways to gather protection?
-A.I.M.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AmericasIronMan

Jesus is your ONLY protection.
Other gimmicks might make them back into the shadows or something, but they are truly afraid of Jeshua!
One point.....You'd better make sure he's on your side when invoking His MIGHTY Name!

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

proper identification of the assailant is always the best way to fight. know your enemy, know how to fight it.

i feel a bit silly saying any of this as an atheist, but i'm just taking a rational approach.

know thy enemy

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I battle demons every day. The fight is fought through the mind and often via adversaries that seek to steer you off the narrow path.

Ephesians 6:12
For our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the world powers of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens.

As a believer, limit the amount of time spent with those who walk in darkness so that you may protect yourself from the powers of that darkness.

Proverbs 4:23
Guard your heart above all else, for it is the source of life.

Focus your thoughts and attentions to that which is good and do not be derailed by those who seek to shake the very foundations of your belief.

Philippians 4:7
And the peace of God, which surpasses every thought, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Natural urges arent demons doing anything. It's all you. But if you're being touched or seeing dreams or hearing voices you are being effected by astral projectors actually.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Removed by Regina

[edit on 30-12-2007 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Silver. A silver chain to put around your neck. Silver bells, to put on the chain. Go to a Sacred Heart Church that has a store. Buy a metal and a silver crucifix. A small one with a gold corpus, is nice. If you know someone who has a very old metal, and is wiling to give it to you, this is good. These can help you focus and help you to keep your determination. Giving up is the goal for demons to have you do.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Jesus, and precious metal jewellery? That doesn't sound right. I say Buddha nailed it, love alone defeats hate, so the best option is to show sincere unconditional love to the evil spirit in order to end the evilness within it. But, I don't believe in demons, only evil thoughts, words, and deeds, done by people who may blame demons. If evil spirits exist, and they are not complete idiots, they would not fight you fairly anyway, but they would sneak around, lie, betray, and backstab you to win, since that has been recorded historically as the winning strategy almost every time.
If you refuse to cheat and lie like they would, then they will win nearly every time. Battling a demon sounds exciting, and I'd be first in line to do so, if I could, but no one is offering me that chance.
It's been over 20 years since I first challenged the devil to a dare. I have dared him to fight me many times since then, and he's either not real, (my guess), or just a total chicken demon.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackGuardXIII

I thought he meant "things" that he could gather together. This is what I did to protect my girlfriend when the demons were after her. Of course there are things you can do internaly, but I did not think that was the question.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackGuardXIII

The devil does not fight people if he does not want to. It has nothing to do with being chicken. He may think there is nothing to be gained.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmericasIronMan
Has anyone here ever fought a demon? I have once before, but now this is where everyone think A.I.M. is nuts.

I've had them work through people. An example is say getting the same type of persecution from several different people (vessels) that line up precisely with each other. It's almost as though they have partly the same mind, when these particular individuals may be states apart and not even know each other, yet they appear to be working together. They have no clue they are being used.

This has helped me greatly understanding why forgiveness is a must. It's not the flesh and blood that is to blame, it's the thing(s) that drive it.

The spiritual realm is night and day from the carnal.

Never had any paranormal ghostly type mess as of yet.

Satan isn't omnipresent so you can perceive they work on a less than perfect basis. It's the best way that I can describe it.

They can only do what they are allowed to do. All authority in heaven and earth is in the hands of Jesus Christ.

Originally posted by AmericasIronMan
What are some good ways to gather protection?

Cling to Jesus Christ and him alone. Otherwise you are fair game.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WiseSheep

Wisesheep?

Happy NEW YEAR Hon!

Love,

~Ducky~

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster
Happy NEW YEAR Hon!

Love,

~Ducky~

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Happy New Year Ducky!!! And Wise Sheep!!! And all the rest of you people!!!

[edit on 31-12-2007 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Yes I have fought demons myself and still do. They literally take possesion of the soul.

If you look carefully on tv or in person, you can see it in people. People are vicious. I live in a place where there are alot of rough spirited colledge kids, they have this roughness to them, with violent outburst of hatred, they skid off in their cars and this is all over the place.

The saints have said, that when satan enters, he posses the soul and can act on its facilities, causing people to act insane and rough and violent and hatefull ect..

he also causes young weak souls to commit suicide by playing on their vulnerable minds.

Padre pio the stigmatist saw demons, fought with them and took beating from them, as well as did Gemma galgani stigmatist.

But I dont know if your talking about demons of lust son, or what kind of demons are you talking about?

peace.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
To beat a demon, accept it. Ridicule it. Let it go. You create your own demons, and the only power any demon has over you is the power that you let it have over you.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I heard they have created pills to quell them.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

top topics

join