It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki Consciousness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Limited genetics? Controlled consciousness? Are we all living a dream within a dream? You decide READ ALL

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
"It is up to you to decide what rings true to you."

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I would call this ridiculous, but that's not strong enough of a word.

This amounts to nothing but a story, on the internet. It's not proof of anything. It would be the same as if I posted a link to HP Lovecraft's "The Shadow Out of Time, and claimed it was "the truth" about the history of the Earth. It is every bit legitimate as the "Annunaki Consciousness" story; although Lovecraft's story is far more imaginative.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
I would call this ridiculous, but that's not strong enough of a word.

This amounts to nothing but a story, on the internet. It's not proof of anything. It would be the same as if I posted a link to HP Lovecraft's "The Shadow Out of Time, and claimed it was "the truth" about the history of the Earth. It is every bit legitimate as the "Annunaki Consciousness" story; although Lovecraft's story is far more imaginative.

You're entitled to your opinion SaviorComplex, but this is about belief and intuition, and many of you will see yourselves drowning in a rising pool of ignorance.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
You're entitled to your opinion SaviorComplex, but this is about belief and intuition, and many of you will see yourselves drowning in a rising pool of ignorance.

It's not opinion, it's fact. You have presented nothing but a story bloated with esoteric buzzwords to disguise it's lack of substance.

And where is this drowning pool? When are the Annunaki supposed to return again? How many times is that now?

[edit on 31-12-2007 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Saviour wins.

No evidence, just more paragraphs of nothing, attempting to convert more gullible people to the X cult.

This topic doesn't belong in the UFO forums, since it contains nothing related to UFOs, just more kibble for the Skunks.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by fooffstarr]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
There is no proof of this, and now it's become a 'cult' to you people? The drowning pool of ignorance would be the whole mess of people who do not think open-heartedly, but too open-minded. All these stories are unproven, and, taken seperately, seem like a fairy-tale. Yet, when put together, and looked at as a whole, that story makes more sense to me, than the stories that we are fed with since the day we are born. All my life I knew something was wrong, and I had a lot of questions that couldn't be answered by any official source. Until, 2 or 3 years ago, I started to discover all this alternative information, and things just started to make sense. here is no proof for all of this, and I don't know if it's true for sure. What I do know for sure, is that the history we were tought and the stories we grew up with, are not true for sure. Just look at Egyptology for instance, they want us to believe that they pushed giant stone blocks, so heavy that we, today, couldn't lift them to such heights, on wooden rollers, up ramps, and placed them using wooden levers, in such a precise way that you can't fit a razorblade between the seams. Or they built the corners of the Pyramids with less degrees deviation, than we could today with our fancy equipment. I just don't buy that. So in the end, I don't know for sure what is truth, I just know that most of the official stories are not, and that's why I think some prophecies may hold a lot of truth.

top topics

join