It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to customise myATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I once customised myATS along time ago and recently wanted to change a few things around so i deleted a couple of the forums i wasn't visiting as frequently anymore and now myATS page is all messed up and i can't find where i went to for customising the myATS page. At the moment it looks like this:

Can anyone help me out with this i tried doing a search and couldn't find any posts of use.

Thanks in advance ... Argos

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
No takers????

There must be someone who can help me out with this?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This is new to me, and I couldn't find the drop down function either. But I believe I solved it.

Go to any forum listing and find this button...

If you click that button in any of the forum listings, it will add to your myATS Favorites. You can then reorganize them with the visible buttons on your myATS page, or delete them if necessary.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Ahhhh thank you Chissler. Think i prefer the old method but that'll do, just a bit more labour intensive.

When i delete a forum the website seems to lose some of the other forums i have in myATS as shown in my screen shot above. Don't know what thats all about but thanks for your help

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I, too, preferred the old method.

Some glitch destroyed my MyATS page and I've never gotten it back in good order because it's just too much of a pain.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
With a good connection, it wouldn't take more than a few minutes to browse each forum that you desire and then click the button. It would take a few more minutes to organize it, but the whole process wouldn't take any more than ten minutes.

Considering the amount of time that can be dedicated to this community, ten minutes is hardly much.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I have a good connection, but it' still a pain.

Organizing itself would take more than ten minutes, as I like to have to have MyATS set up just so and having to click each forum for a single move is a very time consuming process.

I have a sort of skeleton arrangement going now, but to get it the way it was would take a very long time.

new topics

top topics

join