It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giants VS Patriots MUST SEE TV NFL FANS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well if you arnt watching this game then you are missing the best game this year bar none. You know who I like, but look at this Giant team Go at the Patriots NFC EAST REPRESENTIN........ I have to commend the players on both teams for finally showing that they are about the game. Total unselfishness and all heart out on the meadowland grass tonight. I love you NFL,,,,,, Damn i hope my skins can win tomorrow.:w:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'm watching the game right now, GO GIANTS!

Not an important game, but I still want the pats to lose

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Giants have been incredible so far tonight. Their special teams unit keeps coming up big for them. After the Pats took down the Colts, I said that only the Steelers and Giants had a chance at beating them, though I thought the Giants' chance was slim. They've really impressed me tonight.

/tn.

Edit: Also, I think this has been Eli Manning's best performance of the year, though admittedly I don't follow yankee teams as much as I do Jacksonville, Dallas, and New Orleans -- I probably only saw 5 or so NYG games this year.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by teleonaut]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Man the Pats are good though right? They keep coming back on you. The Giants are playing the best game of thier year to keep the lead. im torn now.... iwouldnt mind seeing anyone go 16-0 but now im finding myself rooting for the Giants to beat the odds. Ely is haveing a day.

I got Maroney on a fantasy league so I need him to score.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Looks like the Patties are finally going to under estimate someone, told you it would happen.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
New England is just so good in so many ways. They're back on top again. They're definitely not going to go out without a serious fight.

/tn.

Edit: Heh. And Ellis Hobbs just snagged an interception on Eli.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by teleonaut]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by geemony
Damn i hope my skins can win tomorrow.:w:

Even as a rabid Cowboys fan, I have to say that I don't see why they can't. I honestly don't look for Dallas to play many of their starters. I know T.O isn't playing. Dallas, as much as I love them, are adifferent team without T.O. I mean, Crayton and Hurd are good, no doubt, but they don't have enough history to make teams want to double team them. Football is all about whether you have a player that other teams want to double team. Without Owens, right now, Dallas doesn't have that.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Looks like the Patties are finally going to under estimate someone, told you it would happen.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

Really?

I was calling for the Pats from preseason. Pointed out their tough games(missed the Ravens one though), including this one.

Undefeated(whole season)? I have little doubt.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The Pats offense just owns the scoreboard (and I'm a die hard Steeler fan). Kudos to the Eagles, Ravens, Giants and Indy for making them work for it.

All that aside, I can't imagine anyone wanting to play the Jags or Colts. Jax is built to play in the tundra too so I think the real fun starts next week. Should be a great playoff season.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by beezwaxes

Yeah, I'm a Jags fan and I expect them to ruin somebody's season during the playoffs. They've got a tremendous running game and despite being a Florida team, they're tough in all weather.

/tn.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Thx guys for the chat, WHAT a game right? The pats are all around and going to be the team to beat in the AFC for sure. However, the NFC will and as shown last night can sting you. I look for one of the best post seasons in a long time. Wouldnt be surprised to see a few over time games as well.

Take care and good luck if your team is in it already. Im off to my Skins thread for todays BIG game with the Boys.

Thx again

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
To keep their perfect record, they went into someone else's park, a NFC playoff team at that, and beat them. I am glad that did win. I am not a Pats fan(Broncos
) but I like Tom Brady. He is a class act.

So the question now is.... Are the Pats the greatest team of all time? If they win the super bowl, I think they have a legitimate case for that honour. I thibnk I'll start a thread on it and see what everyone thinks.

new topics

top topics

join