It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru's 'First Phase' Due Fall 2009!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by harddrive21
reply to post by xnibirux

Dude - everyone of those "symptoms" of Planet X coming have been around forever! That list affects 100% of the population. And we are becoming crystalline? Wow! The compound microscope I was just looking through begs to differ.
Could I steal that list of yours and use it as a "List of knowing that you are alive". This sounds like a disclaimer for a drug commercial.
"If you are alive, you may suffer the following side effects..."

*Flu-like symptoms —high temperatures, sweating, aching bones and joints etc., but which do not respond to antibiotics
*Migraine headaches —severe pain that is not relieved with pain killers

Last I heard certain Flu-like symptoms DO respond to antibiotics, and the everyday migraine IS relieved with pain killers. Therefore you couldn't have read that link hard enough.

[edit on 1-1-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
So you just want people to talk here if they believe you? I do not believe in this and have asked for proof. You post comments and links that contradict, you make broad sweeping statements about DNA changing. You have not posted or linked a site that shows the genetic changes or crystalline changes. You listed as a sign of this every single thing a person may experience through life (flu, cough, diarrhea etc). If I say the Earth is flat, I would be expected to present some darn good evidence of this. If I say the moon is going to crash into the Earth, I better present some tidal data, distance data or something that can be verified in everyones backyard (not just in an almost uninhabited place on this planet). If I use Sun Dogs but say it can only be seen from Antarctica, the pics better have snow, ice and penguins.
I want to take you seriously...but you just haven't let that happen.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
My friend. If you have the flu, you have a virus which does not respond to antibiotics...it may respond to certain antivirals, but not antibiotics. Treatment of flu-like symptoms are by anti-inflammatory, benadryl, sudafed - all treatment of the symptoms, not the underlying condition.
This is where the topic is going to die with me...you made your last claim that has no scientific backing. Believe what you like, but man, if you are going to say some things that may seem crazy, do your best to present irrefutable evidence.

Happy New Year and good luck with your topic. See you in 2010.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by harddrive21
So you just want people to talk here if they believe you? I do not believe in this and have asked for proof. You post comments and links that contradict, you make broad sweeping statements about DNA changing. You have not posted or linked a site that shows the genetic changes or crystalline changes. You listed as a sign of this every single thing a person may experience through life (flu, cough, diarrhea etc). If I say the Earth is flat, I would be expected to present some darn good evidence of this. If I say the moon is going to crash into the Earth, I better present some tidal data, distance data or something that can be verified in everyones backyard (not just in an almost uninhabited place on this planet). If I use Sun Dogs but say it can only be seen from Antarctica, the pics better have snow, ice and penguins.
I want to take you seriously...but you just haven't let that happen.

I created this thread for discussion between those who have a strong belief supporting this, and I do not believe you are interested enough. You need to look deeper than proof (whether or not there even is proof). You need to look deep within intuition dude. Not many people even care what intuition is, think about it.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

first off, you're barking up the wrong tree for answers. there's a handful of people who have dedicated their lives to understanding nibiru, the brown dwarf, planet x, or one of the other many names that "planet x" has. it's a VERY controversial subject and has been for quite some time. if you're going to sit there "mystified" and expect someone to just provide YOU structured evidence of the existance of planet x, try again. if you need answers "that bad" might i suggest that you contact accredited people such as Zecharia Sitchin via his website. ... or you can continue waiting around here for someone to point you in the right direction as you've been? hell, i read alot about planet x, but for me to summaries what i've read, means what? its just my point of view! i might even mislead you! have you taken that into concideration?

i just don't get how some people can expect straight answers from complete unaccredited group of strangers and then to demand answers especially when it has obviously been a controversial topic for years. its like demanding proof that aliens are real ... or even better, proof that jesus was real.

[edit on 1-1-2008 by swordsaint]

[edit on 1-1-2008 by swordsaint]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by swordsaint
... or even better, proof that jesus was real.

There is plenty of historical proof that Jesus was real. He was written about by a few historical writers of his time other than those who wrote the Bible.
Check the works of Josephus, Tacitus and Pliny.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by holyTerror

... or even better, proof that jesus was real.

There is plenty of historical proof that Jesus was real. He was written about by a few historical writers of his time other than those who wrote the Bible.
Check the works of Josephus, Tacitus and Pliny.

meant it as an example not a statement ... its a controversial subject is why i brought it up.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Planet X, brown dwarf, 10th planet borrowed from another system at the creation of our own, home of the reptilians, home of a saviors who will release us from the bonds of our reptilian captors...blah blah blah....I will believe it when I see it.

I can easily believe in a 10th planet. Just not the bogus crap that seems to go along with it.

Although, if our moon was formed from and impact on the planet that use to be where the asteroid belt is now, it might explain those pesky structures that keep showing up on the moon. (Possibly one of the moons of Planet X hitting the actual 10th planet in our solar system whereby a chunck flew in to orbit around Earth or that earth and the moon are the remenants of the blasted planet are a theories.)

Lots of theories about this event also surround explanations of our coming to be on this planet. (you know, the whole debunking the macro-evolution theory of man.)

Its amazing how much stuff in on the net about planet x.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

i just don't get how some people can expect straight answers from complete unaccredited group of strangers and then to demand answers especially when it has obviously been a controversial topic for years. its like demanding proof that aliens are real ... or even better, proof that jesus was real.

I agree with you.

It's a common tool of the "debunker." The "debunker" will ask for something he or she knows you cannot possibly provide. Then, once you say you cannot provide it, that means the theory is complete hogwash by some wild extrapolation.

The theory of Nibiru has always been very interesting to me. I'm not sure what I think about it - I guess I personally think it's highly unlikely but still plausible - but it's one of the most compelling stories I've ever read. To sit there and ignore the possibility makes you no better than the person that believes everything they hear. It's still ignorance.

Some people just get off on smashing people's hopes and dreams and silencing their beliefs

Remember, the skeptics are no better than the non-believers. No one can prove anything either way. The nice thing about the 2012/Nibiru theory is most of us will still be around to see if it's right. Only time will tell.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by ChocoTaco369]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by harddrive21

Actually ... If I'm not mistaken the guy has a PH.D does he not ? what's the D for ... could it be Dr (not to be mistaken with an MD ) but as far as I can remember back people with a PH.D often are called Dr ( and I don't think that is just honorary because psychologists are often called Dr. and they aren't MD's ) ... hmm imagine that you can actually "earn" that title just the same as an MD without having to be one. Best of all it is still an official title and not something that you just choose to throw in there like being knighted or something and being called Lady or Sir.
;P

I think we should give the guy a bit more credit as he probably has more education under his belt than many of the people criticizing him. Not to mention it was a Russian University he attended ... and you are thinking the school and universities we have here actually make us work harder than what they have in Russia or Europe.

I'm not trying to bash you man but if that's what you are getting at you are sadly mistaken. Russia has some of the foremost scientist and scholars. They are known for their scientists and scholars. Please do a bit more research before slamming some author just because his educational background wasn't completely in the USA. I've been in the military and have been in college in the states and can tell you from firsthand experience it was nothing special and the military education isn't a joke either. It is a bit more challenging than you think because it isn't like regular college.

I've talked to people from overseas who have went to college in Europe and Russia and other such places and have also attended the same college.... they said the stuff overseas was way way more difficult and in depth. Alot of people make fun of Sitchin because they listen to the other folks who want to shut him up by making him seem off base or crazy. That's just a disinfo tactic. I suggest that whoever has such a great opinion on the subject matter should think for themself and quit listening to the mainstream media or what other people say. How about this .... do the research yourself and find out for yourself then come back and tell us how wrong Sitchin or any of the other scholars coming out of some of these eastern countries are. There are so many brainwashed sheep over here it isn't even funny. The only truth is personal truth so think for yourself and don't slam people with higher educations than your own because that will come back and bite you.

thx

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Nancy and zetatalk were proven to be hogwash when 2003 came and went with no sign of Planet X. Nancy is the biggest hoax in the world, making dollars on an event that never took place. Yet, people still look to zetatalk for "proof" planet X exists, still look to Nancy a woman who claimed to talk to the aliens that live on PX and were coming back to mine more gold etc, you know, during all the pole shifting and stuff. Any planet X arguments using zetatalk are entirely a waste of time to type and read.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Thank you for posting your information.

I believe Planet X is affecting us in this way: We are in fact having our bodies merged with Syrian DNA strands, as this format is close enough to our own to be able to integrate with relatively little side effects.

What is Syrian DNA and where/who has sampled it to determine makeup?

It is not just we human who are changing, but all life forms on Earth are becoming crystalline.

This is obviously a measurable change. Could you please post research showing this?

Also, the changes to our physiological makeup are currently speeding up and there are many temporary physical symptoms that are occurring in our bodies as a consequence of this.

These are/have been common maladies throughout history. What now makes these symptoms different. In other words how do you know that a runny nose is now a symptom of the change and not an allergy? Please show source material for the research which allows for this conclusion.

Once again, thank you for your post.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by jfj123]

[edit on 2-1-2008 by jfj123]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

It's just ignorant to think that when something isn't proven that it doesn't exist. This isn't about proof people, it's about belief and intuition.

First of all, calling people ignorant is not helping your non-factually based case. You believe it is wrong to not believe even with no proof.
Is it also wrong to believe with proof against it?

Your last sentence is VERY telling. It's not about proof it's about belief
So in other words, it doesn't matter how much real proof is presented against planet x, you won't believe it as it interferes with your belief system. You claim people are close minded but you refuse to look at real, tangible evidence as it is contradicting your fact free beliefs.

My suggestion is if you want to interact with individuals who are science based (you call them skeptics), you should present science based evidence to support your claim. A belief or intuition is not science based unless of course you can some how observe and measure these things quantitatively.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
Everyone is entitled to their beliefs. I just don't appreciate cynical thoughts being thrown at me. I would appreciate positive thoughts that coincide with my beliefs, that is all. If you don't believe it, and you don't want to discuss it, get out! I think it's a fairly simple task.

So if I don't believe exactly what you say, I should have no voice? Instead of trying to silence those presenting REAL, FACTUAL INFORMATION, maybe you should look at that information to see if it is indeed real. If it is, your next logical step would be to re-evaluate your belief system.

Should all contradictory, factual evidence be suppressed?

One of my favorite saying is from the Mythbusters
"I deny your reality and choose to insert my own"

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by poltergeist
Actually ... If I'm not mistaken the guy has a PH.D does he not ? what's the D for ... could it be Dr (not to be mistaken with an MD ) but as far as I can remember back people with a PH.D often are called Dr ( and I don't think that is just honorary because psychologists are often called Dr. and they aren't MD's ) ... hmm imagine that you can actually "earn" that title just the same as an MD without having to be one. Best of all it is still an official title and not something that you just choose to throw in there like being knighted or something and being called Lady or Sir.
;P

I think we should give the guy a bit more credit as he probably has more education under his belt than many of the people criticizing him. Not to mention it was a Russian University he attended ... and you are thinking the school and universities we have here actually make us work harder than what they have in Russia or Europe.

According to his bio, "Dr." Rand holds an honorary Ph.D. An honorary degree does not require attending classes. It does not require that the person have been a student at the school providing the degree. Honorary degrees are usually not considered to carry the same weight as an academic degree.

By academic degree I mean one where the individual attended the school and was awarded the degree after completing his or her doctoral thesis. Honorary Ph.D.'s do not require a doctoral thesis. So I'm sorry if my voice drips with sarcasm when I call him "Dr." Rand.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

first off, you're barking up the wrong tree for answers. there's a handful of people who have dedicated their lives to understanding nibiru, the brown dwarf, planet x, or one of the other many names that "planet x" has. it's a VERY controversial subject and has been for quite some time.

Actually it is not controversial in any way. You're making the assumption that there is any contradictory evidence to support the existence of planet x. There is none.

if you're going to sit there "mystified" and expect someone to just provide YOU structured evidence of the existance of planet x, try again.

Why is that ? I have been expected to support my statement with facts so why shouldn't I expect the same consideration?

if you need answers "that bad"

I have answers based on posted information and through my own research. My position here is that I want to make sure others are not deceived by posting false or misleading information.

might i suggest that you contact accredited people such as Zecharia Sitchin via his website. ...

I'd prefer to contact credible individuals. Thanks for your offer though.

or you can continue waiting around here for someone to point you in the right direction as you've been?

Again, when I and others, whom you call "skeptics", post information, we back it up. Respected source info is posted along with scientific facts. Unless of course we're giving our OPINION. Why shouldn't I expect the same consideration from people who believe in planet x?

hell, i read alot about planet x, but for me to summaries what i've read, means what?

Well if you back it up with factual, respected source material, it means you have evidence.

its just my point of view!

Facts are not a point of view, an opinion is.

i might even mislead you!

1. Deliberately posting false or misleading information is a violation of the ATS rules I believe.
2. You'll probably get caught and damage your rep.

have you taken that into concideration?

Obviously I have, read above for details.

i just don't get how some people can expect straight answers from complete unaccredited group of strangers

I have an expectation that people posting here are not going to lie.

its like demanding proof that aliens are real ... or even better, proof that jesus was real.

The HUGE difference is that science can either prove or disprove the existence of planet x.

1. Our current level of technology does not allow us to scan in real time for alien civilizations 100's or 1000's of light years away in detail enough to find civilizations. This of course does not include looking for radio signals and the like.

2.Science cannot quantitatively measure non-corporeal, exo-/trans-dimensional entities.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ChocoTaco369

Remember, the skeptics are no better than the non-believers. No one can prove anything either way.

Of course it can be proven or disproven with scientific evidence. Ignoring evidence does not make it go away.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

It's just ignorant to think that when something isn't proven that it doesn't exist. This isn't about proof people, it's about belief and intuition.

First of all, calling people ignorant is not helping your non-factually based case. You believe it is wrong to not believe even with no proof.
Is it also wrong to believe with proof against it?

Your last sentence is VERY telling. It's not about proof it's about belief
So in other words, it doesn't matter how much real proof is presented against planet x, you won't believe it as it interferes with your belief system. You claim people are close minded but you refuse to look at real, tangible evidence as it is contradicting your fact free beliefs.

My suggestion is if you want to interact with individuals who are science based (you call them skeptics), you should present science based evidence to support your claim. A belief or intuition is not science based unless of course you can some how observe and measure these things quantitatively.

EXACTLY, SO STOP ASKING FOR SO MUCH PROOF! Your makin' my brain explode. lol

[edit on 2-1-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by poltergeist

As someone who has spent far to much time in academia...

The title Doctor was originally meant for Ph.D. holders. Doctor means "teacher." In America, the culture began associating "Doctor" with "medicine," but the only "real" doctors are the ones holding Ph.D.'s. Orginally, M.D.s and other doctorate holders were called Dr. out of courtesy.

However, HONORARY degree holders as a matter of taste and ethics SHOULD NOT use the title. This is because they have not actually done any of the work required for the degree. They've had no classes, taken no comprehensive exams, and have not written and defended a dissertation. Using the title when you didn't earn it creates a false air of authority. This is not to say PhD holders are actually more intelligent than those without them - most are incredibly stupid - but people who intentionally use the title to create the illusion of authority says much about their real credentials.

I would also point out that this "honorary" PhD was not issued by a real university. This would be like me issuing myself a honorary PhD - anyone can do it, but even honorary degrees are worthless if they are not actually issued by an accredited and recognized university.

He doesn't have any more education than I do, in fact from what I can find I hold more/higher degrees than him. He seems to have the equivalent of a college degree. I've got two and a masters. So yes, I am criticizing him, and yes, his use of titles is wrong. Very wrong.

I know several people who went to colleges in Europe and they were a joke. Not that this means anything, but since you thought that your experience was generalizable, I thought I'd offer the other viewpoint. Neither are generalizable. The truth is both systems are roughly equivalent. You get what you pay for, in any case. The University of Phoenix is certainly not a "good" college, but Europe has its equivalents. Just as it has its own ivy leagues on equivalent with Harvard or Yale.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

EXACTLY, SO STOP ASKING FOR SO MUCH PROOF! Your makin' my brain explode. lol

I'm not even asking for "SO MUCH PROOF". I'm not even asking for PROOF. I am just asking for ANY evidence.

Look if this is a religion where you believe your god or a god is planet x, that's fine. Maybe we should move the thread to the religion category or change the name to "THE PLANET X RELIGIOUS REVIVAL".

I would equate the belief in planet x to those who are members of the FLAT EARTH SOCIETY.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join