It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru's 'First Phase' Due Fall 2009!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Ok...

I'm going off on a kinda tangent here...

I have a question for the "pro Planet X/Niburu folks"

What do you guys see as the effects on Earth as said planet/star or whatever gets close to Earth ?

Any honest answers you guys can give me about that can allow us to almost start from scratch the argument in a non emotive way...

But mark my words....You cannot come along and say "Planet X will do this cos I said so"

You need to support some kind of VAGUELY scientific evidence for the rest of us to understand...

Lets face it...

This offer is clearly the most generous ever offered on ATS with regard to those who believe or whatever in Planet X/Niburu and its cataclysmic affects on Earth...

I have offered you guys a forum where the bare minimum of scientific evidence just MIGHT get you a look in...

Are you game to take it up, or not ?

I truly hope you are....If you do, and post some entirely different data to what we have previously seen, who knows where this could go ?

Peace and I'm looking forward to your info...

EDIT - Lousy spelling...

[edit on 1-1-2008 by Rilence]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I thought I would post this to show a few people, the scientific process.

[edit on 1-1-2008 by jfj123]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

jfj. thank you....

What a way to start MY new year, it brought quite a chuckle!

I am going to have to write that one down....

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
If most of you would just read my DNA threads before growing much more cynical to all of this, I would appreciate it. Share your thoughts towards this message or with it, or don't share your thoughts at all, continue not to believe, and just leave the thread. It's as simple as that. Those who wish to stay and discuss this subject openly I'd be glad to stay and discuss it with you. Thanks.

[edit on 1-1-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
If most of you would just read my DNA threads before growing much more cynical to all of this, I would appreciate it. Share your thoughts towards this message or with it, or don't share your thoughts at all, continue not to believe, and just leave the thread. It's as simple as that. Those who wish to stay and discuss this subject openly I'd be glad to stay and discuss it with you. Thanks.

Where are they and what do they have to do with planet x? If it is related to planet x, post at least a summary here. I am more then happy to discuss relevant items but I'm not going searching for something you want me to read. Do as others have done and post information here for review. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Where are they and what do they have to do with planet x? If it is related to planet x, post at least a summary here. I am more then happy to discuss relevant items but I'm not going searching for something you want me to read. Do as others have done and post information here for review. Thank you.

How hard is it honestly. Just click on my username and look at my threads. It's really that simple.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

How hard is it honestly. Just click on my username and look at my threads. It's really that simple.

Oh come on. You're giving me attitude but you aren't even motivated enough to post relevant material within this thread? Can I clean your house for you while I'm at it?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Nevermind, if ATS has turned into a great pool of cynicism, then I cannot help those who do not seek truth any longer. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Nevermind, if ATS has turned into a great pool of cynicism, then I cannot help those who do not seek truth any longer. Sorry.

You have got to be kidding me. Why would you refuse to post relevant information that supposedly supports your argument? Blaming me for your refusal to post is actually laughable. You believe you are right, show me you are right by posting your information.

I am completely mystified that people such as yourself, are getting upset because the supposed "skeptics" are simply asking for verifiable information to be posted on the thread. Asking me to go to other threads or websites is honestly 1 of 2 things:
1) Laziness.
2) Your argument is weak and you have absolutely no ability to support it so you either don't want to put the info up or you have none.

Again, if you have real evidence, I would honestly love to see it but I'm not playing, find the easter egg as I am an adult and it is not easter-not necessarily in that order

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

I would like to seek the truth...

Problem is, what is 'truth'?

A few centuries ago, the 'truth' was...World was flat. Shall I go on?

Point is, 'truth' is, and always has been, very relative.

Just my two pence...

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Another good point. Truth is relative. But when we have progressed as a society where a backyard astronomer can "seek" the truth and we do not have to rely on religious figures or "scholars" to give us any/all information, posting or providing evidence for extraordinary claims seems reasonable.
And don't say Sun Dogs are it or it can only be seen in Antarctica or that NASA can't be trusted (when you site them in earlier posts).
Just the links/points you have sir.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by harddrive21

The whole "truth is relative" thing is an entirely different thread, but I would also add to your points that using this line of logic in this case would be the essential example of committing the relativist fallacy.

Sometimes, things really are just true and false.

[edit on 1-1-2008 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
As much as I hate to say things are Black and White, True and False - in this case you are correct. There are grey areas in all aspects of life. This topic though is a True or False issue. If true, Earth would have been destroyed by now with the other giant gravity disrupting planetary body. If false, life goes on....AGAIN.
Doomsday from a asteroid is so much more believable than from Planet X (or IX, or brown dwarf, or second sun, etc).

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

You have got to be kidding me. Why would you refuse to post relevant information that supposedly supports your argument? Blaming me for your refusal to post is actually laughable. You believe you are right, show me you are right by posting your information.

I am completely mystified that people such as yourself, are getting upset because the supposed "skeptics" are simply asking for verifiable information to be posted on the thread. Asking me to go to other threads or websites is honestly 1 of 2 things:
1) Laziness.
2) Your argument is weak and you have absolutely no ability to support it so you either don't want to put the info up or you have none.

Again, if you have real evidence, I would honestly love to see it but I'm not playing, find the easter egg as I am an adult and it is not easter-not necessarily in that order

I believe Planet X is affecting us in this way: We are in fact having our bodies merged with Syrian DNA strands, as this format is close enough to our own to be able to integrate with relatively little side effects.

It is not just we human who are changing, but all life forms on Earth are becoming crystalline. All the fish in the sea, the flowers and trees in your garden, the birds in the sky, even your pet dog or cat. Everything is changing. Nothing will die or be destroyed, for we are all moving together into a new state of being.

This new state of being requires therefore that we physically, mentally and emotionally let go of 3rd dimensional concepts. Just as in death, the letting go is a major part of the change process, for one cannot take the old values and way of being into a new completely different afterlife. So the progression through changes compels us to let go of current relationships, jobs, careers, homes, possessions, and so on, if they are unable to support our new way of being. Is it any wonder therefore, that there is a great deal of anxiety and fear being felt because these changes are already in progress, even though most people are not conscious of it. Also, the changes to our physiological makeup are currently speeding up and there are many temporary physical symptoms that are occurring in our bodies as a consequence of this.

Some of these are:

*Flu-like symptoms —high temperatures, sweating, aching bones and joints etc., but which do not respond to antibiotics

*Migraine headaches —severe pain that is not relieved with pain killers

*Occasional diarrheas

*Occasional runny nose —with sneezing which lasts 24 hours and is not a cold or hay fever

*Dizziness

*Ringing in the ears

*Heart palpitations

*Feeling the whole body vibrate - especially at night when one is in a relaxed state

*Intense muscle spasms —plus pain in the body, often the back

*Tingling - in arms, hands, legs or feet

*Loss of muscular power —in hands, caused by changes in circulation system

*Occasional breathing difficulties —and/or noticing stronger or louder breathing when in a relaxed state

*Immune system changes

*Lymphatic system changes

*Feeling tired - or exhausted from minor exertion

*Wanting to sleep —longer and more often than normal

*Toe nails and hair growing quicker than normal

*Bouts of depression for no real reason

*Delving into the past —and looking at relationships, gaining clarity on personal issues

*Feeling of a huge purge

*Tension, anxiety and high stress levels —because one feels that something is going on but doesn't know what is it

Peggy Phoenix Dubro, originator of the EMF Balancing Technique®,

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I ran into this information here.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Also, the changes to our physiological makeup are currently speeding up and there are many temporary physical symptoms that are occurring in our bodies as a consequence of this

Yeah, I believe that list can be attributed to people's lifestyles. Not some Alien DNA/Planet X heebie jeebie stuff.

People's lifestyles are not what they were a hundred years ago. So of course the physical things listed are going to manifest.

I mean, my eyes get worse as I get older. Probably because I sit and stare a computer all day every day. :LOL:

I still see no FACTS being presented. Just opinions based on other people's opinions. Which you are entitlted too. But lets not state these opinions as fact

You should also probably link your sources when posted this type of imformation

[edit on 1-1-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Also, the changes to our physiological makeup are currently speeding up and there are many temporary physical symptoms that are occurring in our bodies as a consequence of this

Yeah, I believe that list can be attributed to people's lifestyles. Not some Alien DNA/Planet X heebie jeebie stuff.

People's lifestyles are not what they were a hundred years ago. So of course the physical things listed are going to manifest.

I mean, my eyes get worse as I get older. Probably because I sit and stare a computer all day every day. :LOL:

I still see no FACTS being presented. Just opinions based on other people's opinions. Which you are entitlted too. But lets not state these opinions as fact

You should also probably link your sources when posted this type of imformation

It's just ignorant to think that when something isn't proven that it doesn't exist. This isn't about proof people, it's about belief and intuition.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Dude - everyone of those "symptoms" of Planet X coming have been around forever! That list affects 100% of the population. And we are becoming crystalline? Wow! The compound microscope I was just looking through begs to differ.
Could I steal that list of yours and use it as a "List of knowing that you are alive". This sounds like a disclaimer for a drug commercial.
"If you are alive, you may suffer the following side effects..."

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Okay. I will give you that.

This is all just about belief. But when someone tries to say their belief is TRUTH or FACT that is where many people have a problem.

There are many things I do belief. Many things I dont. But I just cant go around telling everyone that because I believe tinkerbell exists....that its truth and fact

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Everyone is entitled to their beliefs. I just don't appreciate cynical thoughts being thrown at me. I would appreciate positive thoughts that coincide with my beliefs, that is all. If you don't believe it, and you don't want to discuss it, get out! I think it's a fairly simple task.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join