It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru's 'First Phase' Due Fall 2009!

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cruzion

The sumerians sure thought it existed, along with other planets we didn't think existed.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
For what its worth, that book on planet X was written by a man who got his education in Russia....i dont have to read it to know he either got his education under soviet rule....soviets who were crazy might i add or he still got his education in Russia. Not to mention that "Nibiru" doesnt agree with Einstiens theory of relativity, we would see discoleration in our sun because the gravity from Nibiru would cause our sun's course to alter slightly, but enough to be noticed by the eye. The doppler effect man, its how we find planets in other solar systems, as planets rotate around a star, their gravity causes the star to rotate slightly, but enough to alter its elctromagnetic waves *light.* Don't, by the way, say that we can't see it because our planets alter the sun's course, because a new planet would cause an entirely new effect because gravity is constant in the universe. Nibiru is bull # and every fact you have presented me with or anyone else has presented me with has come from 1 of three places....your on head, youtube, or a skeptical russian *possible insane soviet* scientist

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

Are you insane! You can see it on google space. Its visible now. We need to plan something now. If we wait til the last minute we will all die for sure. Is it that bad to just accept it and plan for the worst. Or just find out last minute and feel so, so dumb. People just dont believe anything anymore, Even when its right in front of your face. Obviously you dont believe in God. Too bad. At least you would have been somewhat prepared.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
We are today January 10, 2009

Still no Nibiru !!! What should we do my dear ?

I have to renew my stock of canned food !!!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
There's a Nibiru planet in the movie called The Fifth Element. The death planet comes every 5000 years to wipe out all life on earth. This is the best youtube video I could find that had good shots of the dark planet. By the way this video clip is dubbed in Russian.

All planets are compelled to travel in one direction. A rogue planet is possible if its parent star lost its gravitational influence.

Here's an original trailer for the movie.
www.youtube.com...

(edit)
Added "The Fifth Element" link.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by lostinspace]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
At least we would be able to see it coming,,,its those darned invisible black holes that I would worry about!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
All naysayers will eventually have to come to a new form of consciousness relatively soon because they wont be able to hide behind their false defenses for too long. I live in southern California and walk outside of my house every night around 5:30pm-9:00pm and stare at the brightest thing next to the sun Ive seen in the sky... ever, until fairly recently- I'd say about 2 months. And I'm no average shmo. I know where Venus and Mars are, so get over it. That's grade-school. I can attest that the object has begun to appear "brighter" as many days go by... and so I say again, people will collectively question this happening and lets hope that in order to maintain peace on earth, all of the non-believers who are stuck in their every-day robotic lives will have to wake up and smell just a few of the roses... Just maybe, so as to make it a little easier for those of us out here who would like to solve the problem... rather than deny it, or run from it, or attack it. Mutual Love and Collectivity sounds like most of the answer to me, but then again that sounds like another peace-on-earth fantasy, right? Guess I listen to too much Marley. Or Beatles. Or maybe I research and question too much about humanity's history, art, or evolution, or psychology. But I think we all question, and need to do so more. We all love too, and need to do so more. What more makes us human that these two entities? One would think that exemplifying those attributes would lead humanity to a greater state of being. Or at least I do- and I know I'm not alone. No one said life was easy, but no one it couldn't be easy either. Ask yourselves how you have allowed yourself to live. What are your priorities or reasons to live? Religion aside. Is mans primal instinct to kill animals, harm environments, and defeat each other to survive? Or is that what we do to "selfishly get ahead in life" or "go with the flow" or to just cut a corner? That sounds like de-evolution to me. Animal-istic, cannibalistic, whatever. You may cling to Darwin's survival-of-the-fittest claim, but would you not admit that humans have a little more going on then the rest of the life here, such things like consciences, spirits? So I mean, lets not be too far fetched into the spiritual realm and bring up the term Karma. What goes around is eventually going to come around. Think about that on a "not just you" equation. This place we live in has gotten increasingly pretty nasty. How can we not see the that the Earth HAS gone through this "cleansing" before? Science and Anthropology is proving it every day. This is to mention people with certain religious beliefs that foretell events like the ones at hand. And believe it or not, some un-selfish earthly ancestors actually did think to write some of this # down on stone walls (the only thing that could last such an event), trying to save whom-ever would listen and believe. And although the answer is right in front of our faces, it is not so easily seen by many. So I leave with you all, keep your eyes on the sky- and Love Life as though it was your only. Make it count this time... Evolve

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cruzion

Have you even looked at the pictures of the universe that have been produced over the past few years? And you can say with a straight face, you know for certain there is nothing out there. Wow!

I am sure the authorities position is that there is nothing out there. You must work for those authorities or have been brain washed by those same authorities. I believe this has a better chance of being real than the topic being discussed.

We, as humanity, are just starting to realize the universe is endless. That was predicted in the bible thousands of years ago. How did they know back then? What knowledge has been destroyed and lost to our current society?

Do you really know all? Possibly it is a brainwashed position, or you really know something and are trying to promote lies?

I like to stand by the guy who keeps an open mind, at least I know he/she is not brainwashed and can still reason.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Nibiru or No Nibiru,
DO you guys know whats happening in the world of high finances??
Imploding Bond markets?? Devaluation of USD?? Systemic Collapse of World Economy, Failure of Keynesian Stimulus "Medicine"..
DBI (shipping records) were down by 90%++, meaning goods arent being shipped.. quite a few billionaires killing themselves, jumped in-front of a train, shotgun to the head.. Great Depression 2.0??
ever heard NYU Stern Econ Prof Nouriel Roubini???
I wrote this coz im amazed some people still debates about unfrickingly unimportant issues..
NIbiru 2012?? We dont need nibiru, global economies are in DEEP # right now, by 2nd Qtr 2009 TSWHTF, in fact in some parts of the world the #es have already hit the fans (Iceland Bankrupt country!!,Ukraine-cant even pay Ruskies Gas)

Sorry for the rant
Nibiru or No Nibiru i wish you guys all the best
P/S: We got through the last Depression and managed to rebuild the economy because of WW2 (and winning it)
There sure a lot of damn people saying only a war on that scale would repair US.. I hope their wrong..

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

this information is confirmed by nasa too! but they are carful with that and aren't 100% sure ... and maybe planet x if we're lucky will drag us. maybe we will sie nibiru fall 2009 in the sky when not at last 2010

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
So is there any new news about the Planet X ?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

Due to its immense size, it should become visible long before any global effects are felt. That should give ample time to prepare, a week or a few maybe in the worst possible scenarios, but that is enough..

People could see a small strange glowing cloud in the night sky, that could be it.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I am sorry folks - but this is just another one in the endless chain of rubbish about planet x etc ....
for a while I thought there may be some truth in it - but the more I look at any data outside of "conspiracy hype" and "fear mongering" - there is nothing.

a) There is not one shred of scientific evidence from any reliable source or astronomic source that with a brown dwarf star or other large planet exists that will pass through or near our solar system

b) we have had an endless stream of dates when "nibiru will be visible to everyone" - guess what nothing....

I would take it more seriously if the [Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Russian, Nasa,] space agencies; or astronomical societies, astronomical professionals, or loads of amateur astronomers.... had something to say about it . Consistently nothing! - It is all Just internet fear mongering.

If there was to be anything for 2012 - I would look towards magnetic shift, maybe caused by crossing the plain of our own galaxy.

I am quite happy to change my mind if someone can come up with some real evidence from reputable sources - and I do not mean photos of the sun showing reflections in lenses ! I would really like to know if there was any truth to it - but I have not seen a single piece of credible evidence;

It also makes me angry how people propogating these stories seem to get a kick out of making the vulnerable and "weak minded" get all taken in and paniced by such things.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
If you look up in the night sky you will se that things are changing.
I can almost swaer I see more and brighter stars apearing around the Orion constallation.
Lets not forget these Fireballs that has started to fall out of the sky like flies and if the sun is passing thru the galactic plane full of huge rocks, and maby small planets even, then maby the galactic plane is the rendezvous point of these two suns, if you get my drift..

I mean, some thing have to make the sun wobble up and down into that plane, and a twin sun orbiting ours on the opposite side of the Galactic plane might be whats causing this in/out of the Oort cloud(?) , I truely believe that our sun is not orbiting it self,cause that is just not possible..

Just my thoughts on this, pleaase flame away if Im too full of it.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

My thoughts are that it won't happen because Nibiru is a myth. I'm only saying this since you specifically asked for opinions.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by harddrive21
Well that's quite a claim. Any link or other info to back that statement? I'm curious on the source.

I got this from The Science Channel website. You will have to buy a copy since they no longer allow internet viewing. Man, everyone has a money angle lately!
I saw the 12 minute clip on Comcast On Demand under the Science Channel back in September thanks to my sister who was a non-believer until she saw it herself.
Why NASA can say you guys are nuts - It's called plausible denial. You will need to know how to write FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) requests in order to get the correct information. You will never get NASA to agree to Planet X, Nibiru or any other planet name imagined or unimagined. The basic reason - it's not a planet! This is our sun's twin! It is a star, a brown or red dwarf - after all, planets do not have the same magnetic polarity as a star does - duh! When they are in the same general area (aka, our direct solar system) the polarity battle begins and that's what causes the problems. Add to the fact that this star has its very own system of orbiting bodies and you've got trouble.
This star has no name that we know of and they don't plan on naming it so FOIA will be impossible. However, go back over the Annunki story of the Sumerians - they say that the Annunki's planet orbits a dying star that needs gold to use as reflective material to warm and support their world! Given this dwarf star is much dimmer than our own, it is more than possible that Nibiru is one of the orbiting bodies around the dwarf. Also, the Kolbrin Bible (The Bronze Book) gives the best discription yet - "There will be a great BODY OF FIRE, the glowing head with MANY MOUTHS AND EYES EVER CHANGING....

[edit on 22-1-2009 by DaWhiz]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
There must be some serious and enthusiastic amature astronomers on here with reasonable telescopes and connections to other folk.

I would really like to hear from those folks - people who follow the night sky and know and understand what they are looking at and know what is normal and expected, vs anything unusual.

Only that way would we know if there was anything unusual going on that is being hidden by the "big guys" like NASA etc.

Amature astronomers are the people I would take more seriously on this issue -
any takers ?
anyone a member of an astronomical club ?
Is Nibiru a Joke or something serious amongst those people ?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I don’t think any of this Nibiru stuff is real..... I watched all the YouTube’s I could find, read all the Wikipedia articles I could find, even read the religious propaganda and still found this to be completely unrealistic. I will say that the pictures that are apparently from the South Pole seem authentic, again what I really know anyways. I’m no astrologer. The biggest piece of info that proved that Nibiru and the planet x theory is fake is that the guy who came up with the theory from the Sumerian text and tablets says he made it all up for fame. I think you can check the Wikipedia article about it. I have to say it would make an awesome film, why Spielberg hasn’t figured this out yet ill never know!!!
en.wikipedia.org...(non-scientific)#Planets_proposed_by_Zecharia_Sitchin

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join