It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru's 'First Phase' Due Fall 2009!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by xnibirux
July 2009 as faint reddish glow

Early 2012 as Second Sun.

Ok, you're clearly lying or just making stuff up. You posted not long ago that Nibiru was approaching Jupiter. If a brown dwarf was that close to Jupiter, then why will it only appear as a faint reddish glow by 2009? Stop contradicting yourself.

If it was near Jupiter now, and is one tenth the size of the sun, then it would already clearly be visible.

So what is it? Is it near Jupiter or is it due to be visible by 2009? Please stop making stuff up

Weatherman (and others), just wait and see. Let us not question its appearance until its approaching time frame draws nearest. Thank You.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Weatherman (and others), just wait and see. Let us not question its appearance until its approaching time frame draws nearest. Thank You.

Then why even start a thread like this now? Why not wait til say....2009?

It appears as if you are avoiding my questions

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Then why even start a thread like this now? Why not wait til say....2009?

It appears as if you are avoiding my questions

This thread is meant to inform others on its arrival and to get others to contemplate on its existence. It will take much time for a mass population to become aware of this, therefore starting a 'thread like this' now is vital.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Okay, if nothing were to happen 2012 then duh, move on.(highly doubt this)

That is very good to hear. I'm serious.

The reason i'm even asking is, because i had a friend just like you, who was in a group, that was also waiting for something very similiar. Channeled "aliens" were telling them almost exactly the same thing (end of the world / ascension / Photon Belt / DNA....). They gave specific dates, when it was supposed to happen. After it didn't, they moved the date for one year.

When it didn't happen for two years in a row, and the leader of this group wasn't able to make up excuses anymore and fled, my friend became so depressed, that in the end, he commited suicide.

That's why i'm seriously concerned for people, who believe things like these.

Now Deezee, let us start from scratch. First question: What do electronic devices do? Emit magnetic radiation? Ding Ding Ding, that is correct, you get 1006 points for that answer.

Yeah, let's do start from scratch. It just so happens, that i work with electronics proffesionally.

And i have to tell you, that electronic devices don't emit magnetic radiation.

Only those, that are specifically made to do so, emit electromagnetic waves. Electromagnetic, not magnetic. Devices like radio transmitters, cell phones and so on do so because they use these EM waves to transmit information.

Some other electronic devices produce small amounts of EM radiation as a byproduct of their operation (inverters, step up converters, transformers...), but these are mostly shielded, so as not to interfere with the operation of other electronics.

In most of these cases, the power of this radiation is so weak, that it doesn't even reach the ozone layer, but more on this later.

Next question: Now what effect does magnetic radiation have on our ozone layer? Umm, doesn't it destroy it?

Ok, as i asked you before, WHERE did you get this "information"? Where did you get the idea, that electromagnetic radiation from electronic devices destroy the ozone layer?!?

Because no, it doesn't. Electronic devices have NOTHING to do with the ozone layer depletion!

So again, where the hell did you get this idea?!?

It is chemical substances, reacting with the ozone, binding it, that deplete it. Not EM waves.

In fact, EM radiation coming from the sun in the form of light creates the ozone layer!

Ozone in the earth's stratosphere is created by ultraviolet light striking oxygen molecules containing two oxygen atoms (O2), splitting them into individual oxygen atoms (atomic oxygen); the atomic oxygen then combines with unbroken O2 to create ozone, O3

Wikipedia - Ozone layer

I have never heard of electronic devices depleting the ozone layer.

So PLEASE, tell us where you got this idea?
Because to me, it sounds like some more of Zetan's channeled "science".

Ding Ding Ding, Yes that is also correct, another 1006 points for you and that boosts you up to 2012 points, great job.

You really shouldn't be giving out points about something you know nothing about.

If you have ANY information showing relation between the ozone layer depletion, and electronic devices, please show it to us. If it is just channeled "science" from the Zetan's, then say so.

Note: Ozone layer depleted=more radiation from sun=no more power grids=common sense. I rest my case.

Actually, the ozone layer blocks UV light and is created by UV light. Only solar winds can kill power grids and transformers.
And you know what protects us from those? It's the earths magnetic field. Not the ozone layer.

So your case shouldn't be resting just yet.

P.S. - Do not take anything I have said offensive, just trying to make thinks a bit more clarified. Thank you for your questions though I appreciate it.

Well, you could clarify a lot, if you told us, where you got this pseudo science from.

It might be enough, to convince and "make sense" to someone, who knows NOTHING about electronics, the ozone layer, the earths magnetic field and electromagnetic radiation...

But sorry, this is not even bad science, this is just random words thrown together.

So please tell me, where you got this "information" from.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
DeeZee - I'm sorry to hear bout your friend

It;sone of the main reason I (and others like OzWeatherman) spend time on sites like ATS trying to dispel nonsense like this. Thanks to the internet people can find stories which seem feasible and which can cause them concern.

Some people may believe that such stories - such as Sitchin's invented planet Nibiru - are true. After all, it sounds feasible, and isn't it possible the authorities would cover it up ..... why yes, it must be true .....

It's our duty to try, however frustrating it may at time be, to show, in a reasonable and rational manner, that it's all a load of bunk.

And if anyone disputes that Nibiru is fictional, I offer the evidence that the fluffy pink bunnies from the Moon told me. And unless you can prove otherwise, you must accept it as true

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

Since the site you linked to does not seem to be aware of the existence of Sun-dogs its hard to take seriously. In fact it seems like out and out fraud.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Whatever people, if you choose not to believe something that's hard to prove then you have a right too. Simply state that you don't believe something and move on, why is it so hard. The reason is because those who are biased against a certain belief may cause arguments and that's not what this thread is for; it is for discussion. There's a better discussion between those who make conversion out of a topic rather than a protest.(asking for proof repeatedly or going beyond statement of non-belief). I'm through with people asking for proof when it is hard to find, sorry.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Hi, I am new to ATS and find the forums very interesting and informative. I kind of asked this question in another thread and will modify here.

1. I have read that it has been about 2,000 yrs since Nibiru last visited this area of the solar system. If this is true, then it is not due for another 1,600 yrs +/-.

2. If Nibiru spends most of its orbit way out there, it is just a bit above absolute. Then how does/could it support life without an internal system such as geothermal? And if it does have geothermal, would it not get a wee bit warm when orbiting past the sun?

3. As for the collision with Earth in the distant past that produced the moon, we have a wee bit of a problem there. Moon rocks are different than terrestrial rocks in mineralogy.

If I missed these answers somewhere else in the thread/forum I appologize in advance.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Deezee...

I'm sorry you lost your friend, that must have been awful. I can easily understand how and why your friend felt this way though.

The first time I heard about planet x I was terrified, Scared for my children, who would not be old enough to understand.

Now thanks to people like you, Essan, Ozweatherman, I'm not scared anymore. I would be if that second sun was to make an appearance. But the people promoting planet X have no more proof (or stories) than they did 6 months ago. A few threads ago, planet X people were saying things would start to happen in 2008... I'm waiting (but now it's 2009)

So I could spend all my day's worrying, scared for my kids, but instead I'm enjoying their innocence (the innocence that comes from not knowing what 'scaremongers' are yet!)

Deezee, I like it that you know about electronics (and electromagnetics... solar winds etc) , and yet when you confront someone, the topic gets pushed to the side, they can't give more proof , they just side track!

Forgive me for my non-direct approach here, I don't want to quote people , I just want to say that those of us who have been reading these sort of threads for a few months, now know who to trust!

Cheers you guys...

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Deezee, nice job convincing everybody that Nibiru doesn't exist, but we'll see who gets the slap in the face next fall.(who knows, could be me, maybe not

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

Your heart is in the right place by trying to warn people about impending doom but there is so much of it here and nothing in the mainstream
Of course we want proof...
Pure without a doubt, no one can dispute, sweet juicy proof
Otherwise we would all be basket cases and our lives would be meaningless and wasted on preparing for nothing...
If Nibiru does come and causes the effects it's meant to, the only real preparation is a good old back stretch... so you can eventually kiss your butt goodbye...

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Deezee, nice job convincing everybody that Nibiru doesn't exist,

You attribute it all to me?!? Thank you! That's very nice of you. But it wasn't me.

All i did with my last post, was to show, that the "science" about the electromagnetic radiation depleting the ozone layer, was wrong.

If anything, it reminds me of channeled science.

Did you ever ask yourself, why these channeled "aliens" have the same crappy understanding of physics and astronomy as the person, channeling them?

Doesn't this strike you as at least a little bit odd?

I mean, i would imagine, the aliens would tell us something we don't yet know, something to understand the workings of the universe better.

So why do they always give such crappy explanations, when channeled?

I mean, i only see two possibilities:
1 - they are making fun of the person channeling them, and laughing their a**es off, or
2 - the channeled "information" is just the figment of the channelers imagination.

Why else would they talk about the gravitational repulsion force, or electronic devices depleting the ozone layer, and other things, that are completelly wrong?!?

If there really is a danger somewhere out there approaching, then why aren't the Zetans giving us some good and usefull information, instead of just many words, that sound good when put together, but don't really mean anything?

Anyone taking this seriously, should ask themselves these and many other questions.

When you take all this into account, it doesn't really need debunking. It does that all by itself.

but we'll see who gets the slap in the face next fall.(who knows, could be me, maybe not

You know, if you read my posts more closelly, you would realize, i don't want you to get "slapped in the face", when none of this happens.

I don't, i honestly don't. I wish you wouldn't rely so much on these beliefs, because when / if they fail you, i know exactly how you are going to feel.

I've been there myself, and the friend of mine i mentioned couldn't take it, when his beliefs collapsed.

That's the reason i'm concerned.

I'm not trying to attack you or win an argument against you, i'm actually concerned for you and others like you, because you remind me of that friend of mine.

Still, when you post information, that is wrong, i will explain why it's wrong.
Even if you don't want to hear it, i hope it will help someone else realize, that if so much of it is pure nonsense, then most likely it's all just pure nonsense.
At least that way, they won't have to spend their time in fear, or even worse, commit to a belief system, that will eventually leave them worse off, then they were before.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

The reason is because those who are biased against a certain belief may cause arguments and that's not what this thread is for; it is for discussion. There's a better discussion between those who make conversion out of a topic rather than a protest.(asking for proof repeatedly or going beyond statement of non-belief). I'm through with people asking for proof when it is hard to find, sorry.

xnibirux... I'm sorry you feel like you're being attacked here.

But that is not the case. You said this topic is for discussion. Well, you posted some theories, and we discussed them with you.

If your theories are wrong, we tell you so. And if you are offended by that, it means it's you, who doesn't want discussion, but just agreeing instead.

Oh and we are not biased against believing things. Just against believing things without any supporting evidence.
I honestly think, we shouldn't believe things without a reason.

Whatever people, if you choose not to believe something that's hard to prove then you have a right too. Simply state that you don't believe something and move on, why is it so hard.

Why we don't just say we don't believe and move on?

Let me show you:

Originally posted by ceekay
The first time I heard about planet x I was terrified, Scared for my children, who would not be old enough to understand.
Now thanks to people like you, Essan, Ozweatherman, I'm not scared anymore.
I could spend all my day's worrying, scared for my kids, but instead I'm enjoying their innocence (the innocence that comes from not knowing what 'scaremongers' are yet!)

This is why.

Most of us already mentioned this, but here you have a very good example, why we don't just move along.

And i have another, more personal reason, which i already mentioned MANY times.

Again: I've personally seen, what beliefs like these can do to people. Either scare them to death, or give them hope, only to take it all away in the end, and some more for good measure..

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Deezee, I don't believe there are any 'Zetans' channeling information; that information is just from regular people I am sure you are aware of that. Extraterrestrials are smarter than that. I may be strong on my belief of the existence of Nibiru, but even if I were wrong and found out so, I wouldn't feel a sort of depression, but anger
,I would eventually get over it though.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Here's a chart depicting the 2012 blackout:

About the chart: The theory of civilization is traced from Greek philosophy in about 500 BCE to a host of respected scientists in the 20th century. For example: The 'reference runs' of two world simulation models in the 1970s put the life expectancy of civilization between about 100 years. The chart depicts the ratio of world energy production and world population. It states that the life expectancy of Industrial Civilization is less than or equal to 100 years. This is tested against historic data from 1920 to 1999. Although all primary sources of energy are important, the ratio of world energy and world population postulates that electricity is the quintessence of Industrial Civilization. World energy production per capita increased strongly from 1945 to its all-time peak in 1979. Then from 1979 to 1999(for the first time in history) it decreased from 1979 to 1999 at the rate of 0.33% per year. Around the year 2012 there will be permanent electrical grid shutdowns worldwide.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Deezee, I don't believe there are any 'Zetans' channeling information; that information is just from regular people I am sure you are aware of that.

Well, if you know there are no Zetans talking to Nancy, and that she is most likely delusional, there may just be hope yet.

Yes, i'm aware it's just "regular" people, spreading that information.
But i really think, they should look into it, before spreading it.. You know, check if it is true, or at least possible at all.

Maybe even try understanding, what they are talking about? I don't know...

But spreading something, that is completelly wrong.. Well, that's just wrong.

Extraterrestrials are smarter than that.

I would most definatelly hope, that aliens would be smarter than that. Otherwise, they would build a flying saucer and it would burry itself in the ground, when they would press the UP button. You know... Because of the gravitational "repulsion force"...

I may be strong on my belief of the existence of Nibiru, but even if I were wrong and found out so, I wouldn't feel a sort of depression, but anger
,I would eventually get over it though.

Oh, i know that anger very well.

But who would you be angry at? Most of the people spreading this are believers themselves, just like you. So if you're gonna be angry at them, you can be damn sure, someone is also going to be angry at you.

But it's good to hear, you'd get over it. Really. I wish you all the best. I really do.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Here's a chart depicting the 2012 blackout:
About the chart: The theory of civilization is traced from Greek philosophy in about 500 BCE to a host of respected scientists in the 20th century.

I looked at the chart, and also the page it's on. I couldn't find a description of the chart on the page itself. Could you please point me to it, so i don't spend hours looking?

Anyway, from looking at it, i'd say it's talking about the ratio between the production and consumption of energy.
If the consumption goes over the production capabilities, it can cause blackouts.

The only thing this has to do with electronic devices, is their consumption of electricity.
What it has nothing to do with, is electromagnetic radiation and the ozone layer.

Still, please point me to where this chart is explained on that site, so i can look into what it's based on.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Deezee, now this does not mean I am turning against my beliefs. I would ofcourse be angry with myself, but I just don't see this happening; this is a 'what if' situation, not a 'when' situation. Also did you view the external chart about world energy? Quite fascinating indeed. By the way, I do believe the Galactic Federation of Light exists, but this does not mean that every bit of information is of ET origin; you are right, the zetan information is completely different channeled information and I do not agree with it 100% like I do the GFL.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I do believe the Galactic Federation of Light exists, but this does not mean that every bit of information is of ET origin; you are right, the zetan information is completely different channeled information and I do not agree with it 100% like I do the GFL.

Wait.

Are you talking about the Ashtar Gallactic Command, and the Brotherhood of Light?

Is that it?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by deezee

I do believe the Galactic Federation of Light exists, but this does not mean that every bit of information is of ET origin; you are right, the zetan information is completely different channeled information and I do not agree with it 100% like I do the GFL.

Wait.

Are you talking about the Ashtar Gallactic Command, and the Brotherhood of Light?

Is that it?

Yes, I assume you do not believe it exists(other worldly) and that it is just made up by some british folk correct?

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join