It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru's 'First Phase' Due Fall 2009!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tazzok

That video is definently not a fake, but its definently not planet x/ nibiru either. Its most probably a meteor.

So ask yourself this, what are you more likely to see in the sky:

1. A meteor

2. A brown dwarf star called nibiru supposedly hurtling through space in an impossible orbit that takes over 1800 years to complete that is coming to destroy the earth, according to some false prophecy that is more accurate than years of scientific data

I think the answer is obvious

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Lol good reply.

Now suppose this thing is a meteor, do meteors stick around for long periods of time, there is footage of this bright star from early november and reports (even one by a guy in this thread) of people seeing this star recently?
Also since it is naked eye visible why is there no media coverage of it, there was quite a bit about Comet Holmes and this thing that i saw in the sky that night is far more spectacular than anything else i have ever witnessed in the sky.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Here you go. Facts...

Planet X is Dead

Those perturbations were artefacts of the observing techniques of those
times. A modern reexamination of those observations, which also accounts
for modern observations, show that no deviations are observed which indicates
some large unknown Planet X.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by tazzok
The guy who films it thinks he has seen a UFO and he describes it as a fireball with two tails. Now if you watch this video and pause it at about the 00:30 mark it does indeed appear to be a reddish coloured globe with two tails. Strange indeed it appears exactly like Nibiru is supposed to look.

That is a fireball, or what is more scientifically called a Bolide. These are basically the same things as falling stars but much larger. For example the normal falling star that you see streak across the sky at high speed is about the size of a small piece of gravel, while a Bolide is anywhere from the size of a basketball to the size of a small house. Bolides are normally large enough that some part of them will survive to impact the earth. They do all kinds of strange things in the atmosphere based on their composition, size, shape, and angle of entry. I have personally seen about 9 or 10 of these in my lifetime, including white, red, blue, green, and yellow colors. I’ve seen one (green/yellow) explode over Detroit and the fragment land in Ontario doing some minor damage , but the majority of them have been down here near the equator where they land harmlessly in the ocean. The larger ones can be observed for thousands of miles in all directions, and can be accompanied by both sound and a (sometimes luminescent) smoke trail.

The one in that specific video has obviously hit at a very shallow angle to the earth, which is why it is traveling so far in a line parallel to the horizon. If the object retained enough velocity as it approached the arch of the earth it most likely skipped back out into space again. If the friction from the atmosphere cause enough velocity to be lost then it would be captured by the planets gravity, and start to arch downward until it impacted possibly thousands of miles away. The duel tails would be due to the shape of the object, and the color due to the materials it is comprised of. Of the many I have seen the two rarest colors I have heard of are the blue and green ones, I have seen many more white or red ones.

The reason that we can be quite certain that this video has nothing to do with PlanetX is due to distance and speed. In order for that object to have that type of tail, it must be burning in the atmosphere, which means it is relatively close to the observer. Consider the size of the moon at it’s distance to the earth and how large it appears in the sky, now consider that even the smallest planet is several times larger then the moon is. If this were a planet it would appear much larger.

Now if the object is a larger body such as a comet, which has a tail when its in proximity to the sun, it would not be observable as moving in that short film, it would remain in the same location in relation to other celestial bodies for many nights in a row. It should also be mentioned that the tail would not trail behind a comet as it does a Bolide, but rather the tail on a comet always faces away from the Sun, which is not always in the direction of the objects travel.

So to sum up, if the object were a large celestial body, the tail would be facing away from the sun and it would be observable over a long time period. If the tail is behind the direction of travel, and the speed is faster then other celestial objects in the sky, then it is something burning in the atmosphere, and would have to be fairly small in size.

I hope that helps some.

[edit on 1/10/2008 by defcon5]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
All I have to say is...

I thought it was 2008! Or 2012! Make up your mind guys.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
By the end of 2009, Our own sun .. the one you see up in the sky every day .. will have a new solar cycle. This event will last a couple of years with various strengts of solar "plasma" hitting our magnetosphere.

The cycles comes around every 11 years or so. Some scientist believe that the cycles are getting stronger every time. It will be on its strongest in 2010.

The patetich theory of planet - X abuses this event/effect, and takes credit in the damages our own sun makes in this period.

Ps: its vierd how the planet - x theory changes every time our own sun has moments like this ..

fin.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by tep200377]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by tazzok

That video is definently not a fake, but its definently not planet x/ nibiru either. Its most probably a meteor.

So ask yourself this, what are you more likely to see in the sky:

1. A meteor

2. A brown dwarf star called nibiru supposedly hurtling through space in an impossible orbit that takes over 1800 years to complete that is coming to destroy the earth, according to some false prophecy that is more accurate than years of scientific data

I think the answer is obvious

You cannot just 'claim' prophecy to be false if the time prophecized hasn't even arrived yet; the speed of its orbit has also intensified because of the gravitational pulls from other planets along its path. It is also part of our solar system, reason being our solar system was a binary star system, but Nibiru, the Brown Dwarf, has never ignited.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattguy404
All I have to say is...

I thought it was 2008! Or 2012! Make up your mind guys.

Also a reply to tep200377's post above

2008 is 2012(therefore 2005=2009; that is why towards the end of that year on August 29th Hurricane Katrina did more damage than any other natural disaster), a man named Dionysius Exiguus of the Catholic Church has hidden our Gregorian Calendar 4 years for a reason. Think about why he would do that.

Now read tep200377's post above

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

I wonder - why have you not answered any of the questions I have put to you in this thread?

Are they too difficult?

[edit on 10/0108/08 by neformore]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
You cannot just 'claim' prophecy to be false if the time prophecized hasn't even arrived yet; the speed of its orbit has also intensified because of the gravitational pulls from other planets along its path. It is also part of our solar system, reason being our solar system was a binary star system, but Nibiru, the Brown Dwarf, has never ignited.

Lets look at the science of this.

You claim its a Brown Dwarf. That means its a failed star, and also means its massive in size (would need to be bigger than Jupiter).

You say that this Brown Dwarf is being affected by the gravity of the planets. Fair enough, but at the same time the planets would be being affected by the Brown Dwarf itself.

That may not be as noticeable over the orbits of the outer planets, but it would sure as hell be noticeable passing through the inner ones, especially through the asteroid belt and and an object of that size would have a major effect on the sun as well if it passed close.

And thats just gravity. What about radiation? What about the debris it would drag along with it in its gravity well?

Which is why I say that the theory is rubbish, because at some point over the past several billion years this planet would probably have been stripped of its atmosphere, sterilised by radiation, or passed through a massive debris field and been bombarded to bits.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I thought that Nibiru was the Home of the annuki? as in Sitchin.

If its a brown dwarf, do you not think it wopuld be abit hot to be a planet??

or perhaps they have abspestos Pants??

Where do you get the information???

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
You guys you guys, Nibiru is slightly smaller than Jupiter, and it has very little effect on our Sun. The Sun is many times larger than any celestial body in our solar system. This Brown Dwarf will most likely carry along many objects within the asteroid belt from its massive gravitational pull. Did you guys forget that intelligent life resides on Nibiru? Who knows what advancements for protecting Nibiru's atmosphere exists. People need to take into account the vastness of possibilities there are. I see that many people on this thread need additional information from the book "The Return of Planet X". I would see reading it to be of great importance to all.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Riight....

So now its slightly smaller than Jupiter which makes its a planet (gas giant), and not asmll star (brown/red dwarf)...

Will you lot pleeeeassseee make your minds up !!! Is it a gas giant or a brown/red dwarf we are supposed to looking for...

This part of the story seems to change daily on ATS...

No wonder those posting this bunk have zero cred on this site...

Gimme the orbital co-ordinates of said body, and I'll plug it into Dance of the Planets and we will see what comes up...

Any takers...hmmmmm ???

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

2008 is 2012(therefore 2005=2009; that is why towards the end of that year on August 29th Hurricane Katrina did more damage than any other natural disaster), a man named Dionysius Exiguus of the Catholic Church has hidden our Gregorian Calendar 4 years for a reason. Think about why he would do that.

This just confuses me. If 2008 = 2012, which callendar should WE be using to determine when PX is going to come?

You can't say both. Tell us when, in OUR callendar. Otherwise i don't even understand what you're trying to say.

BTW: I've once heard a theory by a German historian, that back in 702 AD some king paid the Pope to add 298 years to the callendar, so it would be 1000 AD and the king would then reign in the time of some prophecy.

Since no one outside the clergy even knew about a callendar, it supposedly went unnoticed, until this historian proposed this theory, based on missing evidence for anything in that time.

This would mean that we are now in 1710, and PX won't come for another 302 years. Or is it 298 if we take those 4 years away?

If it's coming, i want to know WHEN in OUR callendar, not someone elses.
Otherwise i get the feeling that people are just throwing dates around, hoping one of them will be right, so they can then say "I told you so!"

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by deezee

ALL of it is a bunch of BS, Deez, as we already know...I guess the only reason myself (and maybe others) keep denying this stuff is for the stake of the newies here...

I'd hate the see the pro Planet Xer's get their claws into some new person who hasn't been privy to all the relevant detail...

That would not be cool

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

You are mistaken, the Gregorian Calendar is the calendar WE follow.

To Rilence:
This thread isn't for throwing rocks at those who believe, so please, don't play the 'im right your wrong' game and lets play the 'they believe that and we believe this' game instead. That is what this thread is for.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

You guys you guys, Nibiru is slightly smaller than Jupiter, and it has very little effect on our Sun. The Sun is many times larger than any celestial body in our solar system. This Brown Dwarf will most likely carry along many objects within the asteroid belt from its massive gravitational pull. Did you guys forget that intelligent life resides on Nibiru? Who knows what advancements for protecting Nibiru's atmosphere exists.

Wait, so Nibiru and the brown dwarf are one and the same thing?

And this brown dwarf is smaller than Jupiter?

Ok, let's forget for a moment, what brown dwarfs are and what they do.

Let's pretend it's just a very big planet with firm ground to walk on.

Can you say gravity? What are these aliens / anunaki made of, to not turn into pancakes immediatelly?

Now i'm even more confused. Is it flubber?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

WE ??

Who, precisely are "WE" ??

Some sort of cult devoted to this non existent body ?

Or something else ? Tell us what you have...this might at least, be interesting...as opposed to what you have come up with thus far as being scientifically and factually wrong...

But eh *shrugs*

No danger in offering you a chance to bring something useful to the table 437 times....

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rilence

WE ??

Who, precisely are "WE" ??

Some sort of cult devoted to this non existent body ?

Or something else ? Tell us what you have...this might at least, be interesting...as opposed to what you have come up with thus far as being scientifically and factually wrong...

But eh *shrugs*

No danger in offering you a chance to bring something useful to the table 437 times....

I simply stated that WE follow a calendar (I assume). OUR calendar, unless you do not follow the Gregorian Calendar (the 12 month calendar that most people follow.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

You cannot just 'claim' prophecy to be false if the time prophecized hasn't even arrived yet;

I think if you did a little real research you would find there is no prophecy concerning Planet X. Kind of a waste of time arguing about the date.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join