It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru's 'First Phase' Due Fall 2009!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred

I wouldn't exactly call Mike Heiser a credible man. He also has similar beliefs to Sitchin and he personally believes that UFO's are a plot by Satan to take over the Earth.

I am aware of that.

However, his background and education in Near Eastern languages and culture are solid. Plus, though he has his religious beliefs, he keeps them seperate and does not allow them to interfere in the presentation of facts concerning Near Eastern religion and language.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
As I was saying, we do not know what we fear but we are indisputably heading into a drastic climatic change and an economic one in case anybody has not noticed.
So my suggestion is quite practical, there are many ways we can profit from taking the idea seriously, both politically,economically and spiritually. I bet you my last $ that we can do a whole lot in 5 years. We do not need to focus on Planet X, we are facing serious weather changes on our planet now and if you look at maps that have been recreated of the last big ice age about 25000 years ago, you will find that there was not much life sustaining landmass remaining for the fauna and the flora. All kinds of ancient prophecies and many more recent ones focus on these times we are living in, off course we prefer to carry on as usual, but it does not take a prophet to see that we are in a very precarious position indeed, our world as we know it is coming to an end, it may be a survivable transition or not, but we owe it to ourselves and to our children to prepare for difficult times.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Originally posted by swordsaint
if you need answers "that bad" might i suggest that you contact accredited people such as Zecharia Sitchin via his website...

I don't know if I would trot out Sitchen as "accredited." Check out this site...

Sitchen is Wrong

I was under the impression that Stitchen wrote his planet x stuff as fiction?

Isn't that true?

He did actually right it as fact - but since he made most of it up, it's usually considered (except by his fans) as fiction. And his books make bad day time soaps look good with all his alien stories of sisters double crossing their father to get their hand on their stepbrother's wife's property ......

Of course, the fact is he only came up with the idea of Nibiru because he thought there should be 12 solar bodies (including sun and moon) and at the time he was unaware of Eris ......

As it stands. If he's right about a 10th planet it has to be Eris (which is larger than Pluto). Otherwise his basic premise is completely wrong which leaves everyone else beliving in a will-o-the-wisp

And Eris is not on a 3,600 year elipitical orbit aroundthe sun and certainly never comes into the inner system

Oops. Guess that's the end of that then

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by starstuck
We do not need to focus on Planet X, we are facing serious weather changes on our planet now and if you look at maps that have been recreated of the last big ice age

Well, in this thread we do need to focus on Planet X. That's what it's about.

Some of the things you're suggesting might be good, but have nothing to do with it, so you should start a new thread, so you can discuss them.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Thanks for the unsolicited advice and carry on gazing to the stars, I'm also banking on being on being picked up.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by starstuck
Thanks for the unsolicited advice and carry on gazing to the stars, I'm also banking on being on being picked up.

You obviously misunderstood me somehow, even tho i tried to write it as nicely, as i could.

What i meant was, i would be happy to discuss those things, you mentioned. But i don't think we can do that here. Especially since you yourself wrote, that it has nothing to do with Planet X.

I don't understand, how you can misunderstand me, when i say, that your ideas actually deserve a thread of their own.

If you feel so strongly about them, why not start one?

If we start discussing them here, it will be off topic. In fact it allready is.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Actually I just got a little sidetracked and I am not at all offended, I just thought
that it does somewhat fit into this thread which is about something that might be approaching from the stars and how it will change our evil ways...

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I've got an idea. Since there are differing opinions about 2012, let's put money where mouths are instead of arguing in circles to no good end. If you believe the world will "shift" or "end" or become "enlightened" then money won't have much of a use anymore. Why don't we start a fund to donate to right here on ATS?
Give five bucks if you believe you won't need money anymore after the 2012 clambake. If you turn out to be right, what's the loss? We will all be resonating a frequency higher than Ben Franklin anyway.
If you're wrong, take all the money and buy some serious equipment to patrol the skies and analyze the data. Or at least take the rest of us out to dinner.
Deal?

[edit on 3-1-2008 by WarrenPiece]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux

Originally posted by Solarskye
How can we see all these planets and stars, galaxies, comets, asteroids etc.., but we cannot see this planet X.

Here is where it can be seen Antarctica

Ok, that picture showing the sun and the smaller sun right next to it scared me because it definetely didn't look doctored. I'm hoping it's not for real, but then again, you'd be surprised what you once might've thought wasn't real one day and turned out to be real the next.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
I do agree that those were photographs of sundogs, but that doesn't mean Nibiru doesn't exist. Those photographs are just people trying to prove it can be seen by naked eye, but not until Fall of 2009.

Well that's a relief phew... That it wasn't Nibiru I mean. I don't know whether its true or not since I'd have to see the evidence first presented by the scientific community.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I like the idea, let's start a Xmas 2012 clambake fund with the following
ingredients : all contributions financially or otherwise will in due time be amply rewarded, we seek out a remote but accessible areas and we start creating survival platforms, on all possible levels. Whatever happens, if the weather is fine, we shall have a really high time and probably make oodles of money out of marketing our platforms and if it turns nasty we will have some hope and shelter from the storm. Comes the time, feelings lifting, lift that baby right off of the ground...

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I'm sorry...but how big is Nibiru and when is it supposed to return again?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianVandal

What does ZetaTalk have to say about being so incredibly wrong about Nibiru returning in 2003?

If these aliens are so smart, how come they got it so wrong the first time?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
While I don't "believe" in this planet X thing, I have to wonder what exactly the seed bank was REALLY started for. Is it fear from this sort of thing?
I just watched a new video on Project Camelot and it was briefly mentioned that the south pole telescope is being put there to also watch this P-X development but in the context used was deemed improbable and unvalidated by David Wilcox.

I am in no way sponsoring the idea or the others in what they say, just relating a few snippets..

We'll see won't we

I wouldn't be surprised that by 2015 there's no planet X and everyone says "OH, we meant 3012.. not 2012.. duh..."

b

I made this thread for no more than to inform people, not to induce them with fear. It's not going to be 'no' planet X in 2015; a cycle is a cycle ,and we are in due time.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by xnibirux]

[edit on 4-1-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

xnibrux,

I am curious about 'cycles'. Our very own Sun seems to have an 11-year 'cycle'. Our only natural satellite, the Moon, has a 29-day 'cycle'. Our planet orbits the Sun in a 365 (and 1/4) day 'cycle'. Isn't this a bit of anthropomorphising?

All of the things mentioned above are within the lifespan of one human.

On a global scale, we now know that as recently as 20,000 years ago, give or take, our planet was in the midst of an Ice Age. Seems that irrespective of the effects of the biomass on the planet, it (the planet) will adapt. Doesn't mean that the planet will adapt to be a suitable environment for WE humans...it means the planet will adapt, and any organism that can survive that period of adaptation will, in turn, adapt as well to conform to the new environment that may ensue.

Big difference between THEN, and NOW. Species on Earth were at the mercy of climactic and global changes, without the benefit of intelligence and technology. That is no longer the case...humans will survive, even if our numbers are devastated.

Four billion years have led us to this...remember, please, that advanced multi-cellular organisms have only arisen within the last few 100 million years...and save for a chance meteoric strike 65 million years ago, we would not be here blogging about it!! (Maybe the Velociraptors would have evolved intelligence...)???

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The whole Planet-X/Nibiriu/Wormwood thing is disinfo that has snowballed out of control, made to take your eye off what really will take place in 2012.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernDystopia
The whole Planet-X/Nibiriu/Wormwood thing is disinfo that has snowballed out of control, made to take your eye off what really will take place in 2012.

The Finnish Presidential Elections?
The 2012 London Olympics?
Superbowl XLVI?

Oh yeah...the Terrible Cosmic Event. Yeah, I know, I know. This planet X stuff is just to distract the populace (you know, those who have actually heard about planet x or the 2012 Terrible Cosmic Event, or .00001% of the Earth's population) from what's really going on. You're on to something! Run with it!

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

That is why I'm posting here myself. To inform people of the truth so they are not scared of a non-existent planet.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Why are all prophesies doom and gloom? Can't anyone give us a happy prophesy? There are so many gloomy prophesies floating around out there that I don't know which one to worry the most about anymore.

Hey, I know...lets count em!

Pole Shift
Planet Nybiru (sp?)
Global Warming
Armaggedon
Coming Ice age
Alien invasion
Super viruses
Asteroid strike
Comet strike

What have I forgotten? At least a dozen more....??

Raf

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Raf_50

Here's a prophecy for you

Quatrain
The one body that circles 2 heavenly lights shall wink from existence to the salvation of a people.

Translation

Planet x will never cause problems for the earth in any way as it doesn't freakin exist !!!

[edit on 4-1-2008 by jfj123]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join