It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All "Anti-Masons" read this

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

you don't have to play the fool. A secret society can be a society that has secrets it doesn't wish to divulge to the public non-members, but the very existance of the society isn't necessarily a secret, or maybe it is a badly kept secret, knowledge of its existance doesn't disqualify it from being regarded as a secret society.

If you wonder why most posters on ATS regard masons as tedious then have a re-read of your own posts, you will find some of the answers

[edit on 2-1-2008 by golddragnet]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by golddragnet

Actually, I find you quite tedious. And I'm sure others do as well. No matter how much you want to believe there is a conspiracy...sometimes, reality intrudes. I am sorry.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet

you don't have to play the fool.

Neither do you, but it's not stopping you.

A secret society can be a society that has secrets it doesn't wish to divulge to the public non-members, but the very existance of the society isn't necessarily a secret

Then it isn't a "secret society", it's just any group who's telling you that it's private business is none of yours.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
If you wonder why most posters on ATS regard masons as tedious then have a re-read of your own posts, you will find some of the answers

Gonna have to agree with you there... the masonic brigade has yet to offer anything but 'you're all conspiracy nuts and we have nothing to hide.' It's kind of a moot point to make when you yourself are a mason.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

Gonna have to agree with you there... the masonic brigade has yet to offer anything but 'you're all conspiracy nuts and we have nothing to hide.

Weeeelll.....the 'anti-Masonic' brigade has yet to offering anything beyond speculation and implication. Absent anything meatier than that, who'd respond differently?

Again, it all comes down to non-Masons having better insight into Masonry than Masons. That'd sorta be like me claiming to have more insight into the Catholic Church than a Catholic. Bit of a non-starter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join