It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All "Anti-Masons" read this

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

You derailed your own post by starting out accusing the masons of something and ended up talking about how God/Devil were the same entity. Will you blame the masons for that as well?

I never said you derailed this thread... now with this post though you are borderline.

By the way, exactly how are masons stirring up emotions? Who is being accused of everything from running a NWO cabal to satan worship? You? No. The masons on this board.

not in this topic, I am trying to defend you from generization because i think it is as destructive as outright denying everything.

Your observations mean nothing if you cannot prove them. For example: I observe that you reptilian. Prove me wrong.

No. I'm blonde haired and blue eyed so according to some of the theories i might be a reptillian. the difference between me and you is i can admit it. I dont know if i'm reptilian or not cause i can't very well slice myself open or de-evolve to find out can i? but although i may fell i am not a reltilian of of reptilian decent i'm not going to outright deny the poissiblility because i don't know everything.

You seem to have some understanding of how the jewish people have been unfairly accused of everything, and yet you do the same to masons. The irony does not fail me.

tell me where i generalized about masons in this post? I did the exact opposite. telling people not to. your just outright posting falsehoods. now the burden of proof is on you.

It is true I take my oath seriously, as do most masons. But there is nothing odd about it at all. If you are married, did you take your marriage vows seriously? When you say the pledge of allegiance, do you take it seriously? The oath is an oath like any other, and there is nothing sinister in being faithful to it.

didnt say it was bad to follow an oath, in fact oaths SHOULD be kept. but I am under the opinion that they should not be made in the first place when was does not know what they entail. you don't know when you make the oath what your swearing to keep secret. therefore if you learned something that you wished to express to others later on, you would be unable. this is what i find fault in. if i swear never to kill anyone and then someone threatens the life of a loved one, who could be saved if i acted in defense, i could then not save that loved one from being victimized by that person because of that oath. oaths are a dangerous thing in my opinion.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by hexrain1]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hexrain1

You stated masons derail all the thread. You derailed your own thread. I usually don't use this phrase, but: owned. Its just that simple.

If you don't know if your a reptilian, that tells me all I need to know. The difference between you and me is I don't believe in fantastical conspiracies with no proof. You are also committing at least two logical fallacies: ad ignorantium and the relativist fallacy. Your statements are invalid.

You have accused masons of hiding some "conspiracy" - what is it?

Actually, I knew all I needed to know of my oath before I agreed to it. I was told very specifically that there would be nothing in the oath that conflicted with my duty to God, my country, or family. Moreover, I could have stopped saying the oath at any point and walked out. I heard what each line was before I said it - I could have chosen not to. I didn't because there was nothing wrong with it. If I heard something I didn't like, I could walk out right then and come on here and post it.

In fact, I still could. If I did so, nothing would happen. But I will not do so because I keep my agreements. If oaths are dangerous to you, I hope you never get married or enter a court of law for any purpose.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by hexrain1

I actually spit my water out when I read this...

Go to Rainbow gatherings (lots of Masons and Illuminists there, who will openly admit it.)

A Raindbow gathering. Far out duuuude.

For some reason I .. Just cannot imagine the old guys in my lodge going to a rainbow gathering. The muttering of such a word would send them seething with distastes lol. Can't blame them, I wouldn't want to be in a rainbow gathering either. Dude.

I do love the rest of your post. And other posters like you. The brethren will agree..... we are, in fact, super humans! You can add incredible ultimate arguing skills to the list of awesome abilities!

The devil gets no power from God, NONE, NOTTA, ZIPPO! The only thing that Lucifer can do is try to whisper in your ear or get the other 1/3 of the fallen angels to do it because the devil can never be in more then one place at a time. The devil is nothing to God.

The Devil (product of said God) gets no "power" from said god though he is an equal rival to said God. The Light Bearer (Morning Star) who is also known as "Jesus" whispers into your ear or consults with another agent of the dark forces of said opposite of God, because the Devil, under a new name now, not going by Jesus anymore, in your post, cannot be in more then one place because he is? .. Mortal? Not equal to said God because.....

Christians confuse the hell out of me.

Luci used to be an angel

Like... I love Lucy.

Anyways, to shorten the Morning Star into any word to even make sense, in Latin, would be Lux. Or, light. Set Lux, Lux et Fuit.

what kind of "power" that he had I don't know but you can be sure that God has taketh away if Luci did have any.

And instead of smiting the evil dark lord he .. gave him a kingdom.
And domain over all his beautiful Human host.

Make no mistake about it though, Luci and and his agents are all around us and can whisper in your ear to get you to do his work for him.

Lucy (also known as Dark Lord, Satan, Lord of the Flies, Bringer of Doom, King of the Abyss, Devil, Evil One, Spawn, Ruler of the Underworld, and Morning Star.)
Whispers (shouting is rude...) .. into your ear to make you do evil naughty things. I once thought I heard Lucy whisper in my ear.. and when I asked if it really was the Lord of the Flies it replied no.. it was my stomach, and I wanted a cheeseburger. And surprisingly aside from a slaughtered cow and providing to the capitalistic system of servitude that keeps the 60yr old woman at the drive through working.. i committed no evil.

That day. But the days I do commit evil acts (in the name of Masonry of course) it usually to a voice that claims to be called "George".

What do you think Jesus said to the deamons when they tried to intice him to sin?

He would have said (in Jesus's best classical English voice) "Begoneth!, I haseth no desire to be evil(eth) I am as yee say, Straight edge."

He didn't say, shhh your going to give me away, No, he said SHUT UP BECAUSE YOU'RE NOTHING.

Or he could have said that...

36 year old virgins sometimes have built up hostility, and explosions of all kinds do happen without impulse.

So what is the big conspiracy among freemasons besides oaths? Oaths to cover up what?

To cover up the 600,000 off spring of Jesus and Mary Magdalen (common, 2000 years .. do you know how many generations that is, you didn't expect one heir to the holy bloodline???) And, along with the blood line, the holy treasure which is kept in a secret tunnel under a church in Washington DC!

Damn..... gave it away.

Maybe, but I refuse to acknowledge the devil or give him any credit. All of the glory be to God.

Same here bro.. when I do something evil .. it wasn't whispering evil demons. It was Holly demons.

ANNNYYYWHOOOOOO

This entire post may have made some people mad... and it may be the fact that I am to damn tired to care right now orrr......

LUCY made me do it!

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

You simply just do not want to believe. You there, what is your religion rocky?

Also, why do you put words in my mouth? Jesus the light bearer? What? Jesus is the way. You cannot be saved without Jesus in your heart as your lord and savior.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by spirit7]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit7

You simply just do not want to believe. You there, what is your religion rocky?

I believed.

I believed I believed anyways, until I found out one of those beliefs, be it belief in beliefs or the beliefs its self, seemed sooo ... Not me. But my religion is my own affairs, and to which I keep to my self, as pandering about ones personal beliefs and religious organization would be simply opening a door to assaults, criticism, libel and all those other heinous acts.

It quite honestly shouldn't matter, should it. Or should it? ..

Gosh .. make me edit my post now..

Also, why do you put words in my mouth? Jesus the light bearer? What? Jesus is the way. You cannot be saved without Jesus in your heart as your lord and savior.

Jesus, Light Bearer. Makes sense, no? .. Bringer of wisdom, knowledge? .. Or was it .. ah yes, illiteracy, writing the religion in a language no one knew how to read except the Clergy, keeping the masses away from open interpretations.

I don't know the word for Ignorance in Latin, my Latin vocabulary never got that far. Perhaps I should study some more.

[edit on 12/30/2007 by Rockpuck]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Well I think it's safe to say that I ain't your "bro". I think that you need to seek some mental health therapy.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Yes, it should. But to be quite honest, you're giving freemasonry a bad name with your behavior, if it's all that it's cracked up to be.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Yes, you really should study some more, especially if your religion centers itself around Jesus Christ. If not then I don't know what to tell you other then you need to work on your moral character.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Well I think it's safe to say that I ain't your "bro". I think that you need to seek some mental health therapy.

Don't want to be meh Bro eh? .. Hows about meh Sista? .. And what, sista, would I tell my therapist... I am not a Christian and someone says im going to hell. Ah but that would be the tip of the iceberg, imagine the bill! Hours and hours about mommy issues, bad haircuts in high school, meh, George is fine enough to talk to. Cheaper.

Perhaps you your self would be interested in some therapy, sista!

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I'm happy to call you brother, Rock!

By the way, it recently hit me that spirit7 is using his whole evangelical christian thing as a decoy to carry out his anti-mason agenda. In a different thread a poster freely admitted to performing ritual black magic with semen, blood, and stolen church artifacts to invoke spirits. Spirit7's been active in that thread, and didn't respond to that at all. And with his radical firebrand approach - if it were real - he'd have torn that to pieces.

He's been exposed! Excellent show though, he had me fooled...for a while!

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Yes, it should. But to be quite honest, you're giving freemasonry a bad name with your behavior, if it's all that it's cracked up to be.

A lowely Mason from Ohio (only a 32.. some day maybe a 69th degree.. ) ruining 5 million Mason's image all over the world because I have differing ideologies?

I can think of a few who would say the same things (maybe put nicer) then you.

Masons have... a better way with words then Anti-Masons. Because we are super humans no doubt.

Yes, you really should study some more, especially if your religion centers itself around Jesus Christ. If not then I don't know what to tell you other then you need to work on your moral character.

Incedently its not, but I would question why someone questioning YOUR religion is so.. hard to handle?

Sometimes it is best to question your own beliefs, could bring you closer, or further from your already set beliefs.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
LOL! Or maybe you just need to lay off the egg nog a little?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   

"Sometimes it is best to question your own beliefs, could bring you closer, or further from your already set beliefs. "

There is no need for me to question Jesus Christ.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LightinDarkness

I'm happy to call you brother, Rock!

I'm happy to call all of our ATS Masons brother! .. Such a diverse group, always makes for good conversation.

By the way, it recently hit me that spirit7 is using his whole evangelical christian thing as a decoy to carry out his anti-mason agenda.

I have said before by the way he talks about Christianity and Masonry that he is a troll who baits with his supposed ideologies. Yet the fact that they so often make no sense and are.. oh damn. Whats the word?

Ah.

Cliche!

That i doubt he is at all devoutly Christian ..

In a different thread a poster freely admitted to performing ritual black magic with semen, blood, and stolen church artifacts to invoke spirits.

Must have been some ritual ... makes Masonry's sound a little bland lol. Yes, I would say the devout evangelical is a method to attack Masonry and "demoralize it" ..

Luckily we are all educated men and we all know the faith of Christianity which is and should always be a excepting and loving religion, should never be used as a weapon, and those who do use it as a weapon, are not Christian at all.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit7

The further the spiritual evolution of mankind advances, the more certain it seems to me that the path to genuine religiosity does not lie through the fear of life, and the fear of death, and blind faith, but through striving after rational knowledge.

Albert Einstein

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Absolutely correct!

And you are even Biblically correct about questioning your beliefs (I just had to let spirit7 know that, even though he's been exposed as not being Christian now):

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

1 John 4:1

EXPOSED AGAIN! Academy award winning performance in my opinion though, although the brethren saw the light before I did on him

[edit on 30-12-2007 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Not using it as a weapon at all. Although I do consider the Holy Bible to be my sword. It explains accounts Jesus Christ, you know, God in the flesh.

Anyway, I wish you were a Christian but my concern lies with the craft and how it leads Christians away from Jesus.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit7

Most intriguing.

Not using it as a weapon at all. Although I do consider the Holy Bible to be my sword. It explains accounts Jesus Christ, you know, God in the flesh.

Cliche, though I do wonder the point of it..

Anyway, I wish you were a Christian but my concern lies with the craft and how it leads Christians away from Jesus.

Why do you want me.. or anyone to be Christian? .. What is the drive to recruit people? WHY do you supposedly involve your self with other peoples affairs?

It's rude, you know.

Anyways, I don't believe in Hell, and reality is only relative to my beliefs, it does not concern me that YOU damn ME to YOUR hell.
In my religion we look down on forcing people to join by the "point of the sword" so to speak.

Aside from your flawed logic, explain to me "how" Masonry leads "away" from Jesus. Why not just say God? Jesus was God? Just say God.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Yes, Jesus was God in the flesh. Isn't that amazing? Ever hear of the Godhead?

Who's forcing you to become a Christian, I just wish that you were. Imposing it? Maybe a little, I admit I tend to do that.

My question is, how can anyone discount Jesus Christ from the recond books? That has always baffled me because you cannot, it's right there in the holy scriptures.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit7

Yes, Jesus was God in the flesh. Isn't that amazing? Ever hear of the Godhead?

I s'pose.. and um, whats a Godhead?

Imposing it? Maybe a little, I admit I tend to do that.

Then learn some manners. Its rude!

My question is, how can anyone discount Jesus Christ from the recond books? That has always baffled me because you cannot, it's right there in the holy scriptures.

Record books or Second books?? Not all people (even Christians) take the Bible as a relative historically accurate account.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join