It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgeist movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
OK, I may be a little behind the curve on this one, but I found this movie to be very informative, and also disturbing. If there is any truth to all this, then we just might have another revolution in us yet. This movie is two hours long, but very well worth watching all the way to the end. If you are cramped for time, just look at part three as it is inflamatory enough.

Comments welcomed

video.google.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

I have been involved in spiritual matters for most of thirty years and while I know how crazy it sounds but everything I have seen tells me that the basic premise is correct that is that there is more truth to it than error..

One thing I know for sure is that the theory is strongly supported by the scriptures and numerous writings and texts considered holy.

My personal opinion is that king Siccuth worshiped as the god Moloch talked about in the bible is the original source of the reptilian DNA in our blood.

If you liked the video you should listen to an interview with the Zulu shaman credo Mutwa he talks about the reptile people among the African tribes.

I don't remember where to go and hear it at just do a goggle for it I am sure you can find it.

But the idea of a reptilian race is as believable as the idea of a Satan or devil spirit creature or angelic being, or a God or gods for that mater.

I was just posting on another thread but from all the study I have done I have concluded that there are ET's on earth and there are angels in heaven both are real.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hi Coopdog,

This vid has been out for about 3-4 months, but it's cool that you have seen and want to share. I am 50/50 on the Jesus/Horus thing. Some of the astrological information on the winter solstice is pretty is interesting.

Peace Bud

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Zeitgeist did a great job of mixing undeniable truth with dis-information and poorly researched "facts". However, when you point this out to people who fanatically believe everything the movie portrays, they tend to get very nasty about it. It was certainly an interesting movie though. You just have to be able to discern the truth from the rest of the agenda.

There was a thread a few months back that debunked the more far-fetched statements made in the movie. I offer that thread for your reading enjoyment.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightmare
Zeitgeist did a great job of mixing undeniable truth with dis-information and poorly researched "facts". However, when you point this out to people who fanatically believe everything the movie portrays, they tend to get very nasty about it. It was certainly an interesting movie though. You just have to be able to discern the truth from the rest of the agenda.

There is some truth to it. However, to me, it doesn't prove that Jesus didn't exist. It just gives an alternative explanation.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I agree. There is actually a lot of truth to it. Thats why it is important to be able to discern what is true and what is not. Learn as much truth as you can from it. Just don't take it all as absolute truth because some of it really is either poorly researched or meant to be dis-information. Discernment is the key.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

Without actually being there to witness these biblical events etc. it's not so easy to say what happened, if Jesus was real and or if he was a reptilian and if they openly walked among us back then. One video on Youtube has some bible thumpers talking about the evidence of highly advanced technologies that shaped some stones harder than diamonds. Of course this doesn't really back up religion as much as it would a possible extraterrestrial involvement..at least to me anyway. Planetxforecast.com is also interesting to watch. I still haven't seen the archeological/geological evidence yet though. Don't lose any sleep over these things if they are true though. Because when and if they do happen will make it that way in the future. So, sleep while you still can.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I think there is so much evidence that Jesus existed, and I didn't even consider that he actually did not. My main concern with the stuff presented in the movie is our financial situation, and the way money is made with debt attached to it, and the way that we have been financing our money with war, from the first world war on.

The fact that our income is taxed at such a huge rate simply to pay the interest on our money is just sick. If there is any truth to this we should be burning down the damn capitol building and overthrowing these evil bastards.

The links between our established leaders and the bankers is so deep, if it is true, what can be done about it? To whom do we turn? Where are the protests? Are we really this blind? crazy stuff.....

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Me, i really enjoyed this movie, and found it very informative indeed. So much so i dug a little deeper and looked into the following...

The Naked Truth - Google Video

(not as glossy but just as informative if not more so)

then if you want to dig deeper, look into Jordan Maxwell, and maybe Michael Tsarion aswell. But it gets real heavy about here i can tell you.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Zeitgeist did a great job of mixing undeniable truth with dis-information and poorly researched "facts". However, when you point this out to people who fanatically believe everything the movie portrays, they tend to get very nasty about it.

or others might say

"The Bible did a great job of mixing undeniable truth with dis-information and poorly researched "facts". However, when you point this out to people who fanatically believe everything the book portrays, they tend to get very nasty about it."

Not that i'm implying you are nasty Lightmare, just pointing out the elephant in the room.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
IMO, this video should be distributed to all facets of society,... free of charge,

Concerning the religion part of ZEITGEIST,...

This video Breaks thru, (up until now), the barrier that kept the common man, (christian or otherwise), from knowing the TRUTH of the evolution of Man's search for the MEANING...of his existence...

I have shown this video to people important to me in my life ,... and they have taken a deep breath (spiritually),...and thanked me for the exposure...

What All religions have in common, is the "worship-association" with the SUN
An object that effects us all,... primitive or advanced... If those that watch this video just to get a new view on religion, then GOOD for them...

This video is not the COMPLETE answer,... but it is a start...

Good luck to us all...

[edit on 1-1-2008 by coastlinekid]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I watched Zeitgeist for the very first time last year. Every since then, I have been AWAKENED and am not walking around here sleepwalking. I used to be a bible-toating, scripture quoting, woman....but deep down since childhood, I struggled with the fact that Christianity sounded too much to me like Greek mytholgy. I knew in 6th grade that personification was apart of religion...I took what the movie depicted and reliable resources and belive that this is more truth than lies...It really is difficult to discover that all what you thought you knew, you really don't know. we have been greatly deceived and a lot of people are in denial because THE TRUTH HURTS

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

There is some truth to it. However, to me, it doesn't prove that Jesus didn't exist. It just gives an alternative explanation.

W: Right. You can't prove that someone didn't exist. But the proof that he did exist is not that concrete either.

Zeitgeist may not be 100 percent accurate but its inaccuracies are probably on trivial things. It's still right on the important things and it offers solutions.

To be fair, some of the debunkers of Zeitgeist, such as the guy behind conspiracyscience.com, made errors too. He said that the 9/11 commission report mentions building 7 on several pages he lists. However, EVERY other source, including the 9/11 commission itself, as well as the BBC conspiracy files program, admits that they never mentioned building 7.

top topics

join