It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Road To Salvation Leads to You!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

naturalperson.com

On December 13th, 2000, after 8 years of searching for the simple reality behind the complexity of the Canadian income tax system, my wife and I stood on the front steps of the Abbotsford Courthouse wondering what had just happened. I had just been acquitted of all charges for failing to comply to a demand to file income tax returns for 4 years.
On the surface at least, this event may not seem to have been anything truly significant, especially when you consider the fact that a superficial reading of the trial transcripts makes it look like I was only acquitted because of some technicality.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29-12-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

You are your own Salvation. If you don't like how or where your income tax dollars are being spent, then why pay into it at all?

The Constitution is your birth right, given to you by our forefathers who bled and died for your freedoms. Nobody can take that away from you unless you allow them to do so, and guess what? You are allowing them to do so.

If your going to play the "Game Of Life" then you better know the rules to the game or how can you even expect to compete with those who know the rules. Maybe thats why they are rich and you are not?

This video is awesome and helps explain how to read The Constitution, and how it applies to you as a "Natural Person" or as an "Artificial Person".

video.google.ca...

naturalperson.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I saw the whole paradigm presentation, it's amazing that we don't have to pay taxes, unbelievable. I've always wondered about where all the taxes went, but never knew anything about not having to pay them.

Thanks for the post and the info, I'm definately gonna be reading the whole site, and all of it's info, printing it actually on paper because you never know when it may be taken down. WOW!!

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Yup, it is truly amazing. I now save well over $20,000.00 a year from not paying tax's, and I'm protected by The Constitution to not have to pay it.

That's why The Constitution was created.

America is the same. Don't stop working.... just stop volunteering to pay tax's

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Heres the American version of not having to pay Income Tax.

Freedom to Fascism

top topics

join