It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati.org....Your freaking kidding?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I was talking with my brother about the NWO and other conspiracies when he mentioned visiting the Illuminati's website, Illuminati.org.
www.illuminati.org...

I was like, YOUR FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!!!

Not only was I not aware that this secret organization has its own website, these crazy F's are actually recruiting people!!!!!!

The US Presidential Elections

The two outside candidates are our favorites, especially because Kucinich sees our UFOs and Ron Paul is well aware of our North American Union plans. We, of course, applaud the efforts by both to seem bat-# crazy so no one will even notice that the UFOs are here and the North American Union will go into effect within the next three years. Unfortunately, as much as we'd like one of them to win, we've gone ahead and funded some additional non-members who we can manipulate much like we've done to the Bush Jr. administration.

Democrats: Hillary Clinton Barack Obama

Republicans: We have no support for any of the Republicans. Our strategy here is simple, if the Democrats appear to be losing, we'll simply declare martial law and appoint Bush Jr. Emperor. All the plans for this have been setup in H.R.5122.

Umm, should we be concerned at all about this????

Also, why would they be telling us this?

This is really nutts!

[edit on 29-12-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I don't believe any member of the NWO is responsible for that website.

That would be like the Arabs/Israeli's/Americans/Muslim's announcing 9/11*

*Your choice

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
nevermind. pointless

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

It almost looks like a joke to me. Esp when reading the "disclaimer".

the Illuminati:General disclaimer
From the Illuminati
Jump to: navigation, search
General Disclaimer: Illuminati membership has been known to cause the following conditions: megalomania, paranoia, false abduction scenarios, real abduction scenarios, disappearance, delusions of grandeur, and worst of all grandeur itself. A small percentage of Illuminated Members may also experience sudden fantastic wealth, private jets, and $100,000 diamond studded cell phones. Use with caution, and forget that you read this.

Retrieved from "http://illuminati.org/index.php/the_Illuminati:General_disclaimer"

the Illuminati:About
From the Illuminati
Often attributed to Adam Weishaupt, the creation of the Illuminati conspiracy is actually much older and reaches into the realm of ancient history. Under different names, a small, secret, elite group of fantastically wealthy military geniuses have ruled human societies through mass manipulation, distraction, currency manipulation, division, union, creation of common enemies, and fnord. Until recently, there wasn't a comprehensive plan for total world domination. That's all changing right now, and it's a very exciting time to join the Illuminati and get a peice of the action. For less information, please visit www.whitehouse.gov....

Retrieved from "http://illuminati.org/index.php/the_Illuminati:About"

the Illuminati
rivacy policy
From the Illuminati
Rest assured that your personal and financial information will not be revealed to any person, business, government entity, or alien presence without our consent. Your information is safe with us, and will never be forgotten. We actually know a lot more about you than you might expect. You might ask, what's the point in a privacy policy when we already know everything? In a nutshell, we want you to know that even though we are in control of you, as long as you do whatever we tell you to, we will NEVER divulge embarrassing facts or photos of you, under any circumstance.*

Disclaimer: From time to time, the Illuminati may reveal incriminating little tantalizing nuggets of information through side channels to remind you that you need to stay focused on the goals we set for you, and occasionally we will seamlessly frame you into situations that you may have no real connection to in order to be sure that you don't make any "mistakes". The Illuminati assumes no responsibility for the accidental divulgence of masticulatory fnord data, apart from and disconnected to the occasional daily Newspeak summary of internal affairs, which is sometimes emailed internally to outside offices of appellate bodies and orders, such as random and assorted Lodges, Team Illuminati groups, Illuminati Youth, and NASA Administration Picnics, that need something to feed their limbic systems with.

Additionally, if you are a politician or public figure, this privacy policy is rendered null and void upon assumption of power, political or otherwise, if we deem you to be of any use to us. Please understand that this is entirely impersonal and any resistance will be met with total destruction.

Yeah, that looks like some jokester put that together. I seriously doubt its "legit".

[edit on 29-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

[edit on 29-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Also could it be that by writing all that mumbo jumbo it will make people like you believe that its not real and only a joke.

They are like

"Gotcha"

And the people who take it seriously are the ones who will attempt to register and become a member.

All the latest news on our projects and past endeavors will be indexed and described here as our membership comes online. Welcome all elites, shaman, pubahs, masters, and lodge members.

WTF?????

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
I don't believe any member of the NWO is responsible for that website.

That would be like the Arabs/Israeli's/Americans/Muslim's announcing 9/11*

*Your choice

I disagree, NWO is well known , they can show up to the world what you can do?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Satire... kinda funny in places too.

Just to be sure, the whois info on 'illuminati.org':

Ancient Order of Bavarian Seers
ATTN: ILLUMINATI.ORG
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA. 20172-0447

Domain Name: ILLUMINATI.ORG

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Pace, Mark [email protected]
ATTN: ILLUMINATI.ORG
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA 20172-0447
570-708-8780

Record expires on 22-Apr-2012.
Record created on 17-Sep-2002.
Database last updated on 29-Dec-2007 19:00:47 EST.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.EASYDNS.COM
NS2.EASYDNS.COM
REMOTE1.EASYDNS.COM
REMOTE2.EASYDNS.COM
NS3.EASYDNS.ORG 209.200.177.4
NS6.EASYDNS.NET 72.32.5.211

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraank Fontaine

Oh no...that darn date again!!! LMAO

Record expires on 22-Apr-2012.

I dont know, I still think its a joke. Its got much humour in it

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraank Fontaine

Thanks for the info!

I don't believe this is a joke, I believe that these sick F's are toying with us!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I think its pretty safe to say that this one is a joke. And I must say that its actually a pretty funny one too. I'm sure even the Illuminati is having a good laugh at their own expense over this one.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Joke or no joke I dont think its a good idea to go to that site. If you did it on your home PC you might want to think about wipeing the HD!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by XcLuciFer

I really hope that thats not the case. Because that is exactly what I did.

I am still leaning toward sick twisted people, not a joke

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
No, it's definitely a joke.

And a really freaking funny one, too!

Calm down... if you get all worked up over every little thing, the real worries will fly right past you, unnoticed.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I think I can say with good certainty
that this site is a JOKE...

Look at the writing- it is self-aware, intelligent satire.

They are making fun of the Illuminati.

No reason to worry- or wipe your harddrive.

No silent helicopters are going to descend in your backyard
if you visit the site.

My 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I would think it's safe to say it's a joke site.Plus I doubt they would even call themselves the illuminati anyway.Whoever "they" are.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHypnoToad

Calm down... if you get all worked up over every little thing, the real worries will fly right past you, unnoticed.

Can you supply some fact's or.......Thats what I thought....Next time try stating your opinion.........

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN

Originally posted by TheHypnoToad

Can you supply some fact's or.......Thats what I thought....Next time try stating your opinion.........

Ummm... I did state my opinion... that it is a "freaking funny" joke.

Can you supply some facts (no apostrophe necessary) as to why this is something I should be concerned about? That's (apostrophe necessary) what I thought.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

Lol you fell for that joke hook liner and sinker!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The tone of the site seems too humorous to me. I vote, satirical.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
the fact that some people would believe this as fact makes me want to

that being said, quite the humorous find, indeed

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join