It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can the Greys be trusted?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Iv read lots of documents saying the greys are here to help us and they are here on thier on agenda. I think that the greys cannot be trusted they are small and weak but very smart and i think they are deceptive. The US gouverment is letting them abduct people mutiliate cows and stuff like that for the survivale of thier own race somethins wrong with thier genetic code or somthin. And in return the Greys would give us technology such as mind control space travel and things like that. I do not think they can be trusted i dout they would wanna reveal thier technological secrets to us that would eventually make us more powerful than them humans are stronger and more battle driven then greys. If they do have mind control and if all this is true i think they would just enslave are race for thier own needs. The Greys are deceptive cowards who hide behind thier technology if we had the same level of technology as them we would be way more powerful than them. Though i could be wrong maby the Greys are really here to help us but i dout thier probably lying and just waiting to make thier move. Heres a web site i found www.simshadow.com...
If you read all of this its disturbin it explains what the greys are doing but i really hope this stuff iznt tru Tha greys are smarter than us and it would be easy for them to decive those dum a sses in the US gouverment i just hope thier not and the CIA NSA all those agencys know what thier doing /

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by Chronic]

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by Chronic]

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Cassiopaean info on the Grays:

A: They [the grays] have all the same capabilities of the Lizard beings except for the fact that their physical appearance is entirely different and they do not have souls of their own and also their biological structure is internally different. But, their functioning is the same and in order to remain as projection beings they also must absorb nutrients in the same fashion both spiritually and physically as the Lizard beings do. The reason the negative energy is necessary fuel is that the Lizard beings and the Grays are both living in the fourth level of density, which is the highest level of density one can exist in serving only self as these entities do. So, therefore, they must absorb negative energy because the fourth level of density is the highest example of self service which is a negative thought pattern. The fourth level of density is a progression from the third level of density. With each progression upward in density level, the existence for the individual conscious entity becomes less difficult. So, therefore, the fourth level of density is less difficult to exist in that the third, the third is less difficult than the second and so on. It puts less strain on the soul energy. Therefore, beings existing on the fourth level of density can draw from beings existing on the third level of density in terms of absorption of negative soul energy. Likewise, beings on the third level of density can draw from beings on the second level of density, though this type of drawing is not as necessary but is done. This is why human beings existing on the third level frequently cause pain and suffering to those of the animal kingdom who exist on the second level of density because you are drawing negative soul energy as beings who primarily serve self, as you do, from those on the second level, and on the first, and so on. Now, as you advance to the fourth level of density which is coming up for you, you must now make a choice as to whether to progress to service to others or to remain at the level of service to self. This will be the decision which will take quite some time for you to adjust to. This is what is referred to as the "thousand year period." This is the period as measured in your calendar terms that will determine whether or not you will advance to service to others or remain at the level of service to self. And those who are described as the Lizards have chosen to firmly lock themselves into service to self. And, since they are at the highest level of density where this is possible, they must continually draw large amounts of negative energy from those at the third level, second level, and so on, which is why they do what they do. This also explains why their race is dying, because they have not been able to learn for themselves how to remove themselves from this particular form of expression to that of service to others. And, since they have such, as you would measure it, a long period of time, remained at this level and, in fact, become firmly entrenched in it, and, in fact, have increased themselves in it, this is why they are dying and desperately trying to take as much energy from you as possible and also to recreate their race metabolically.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
In other words don't trust them unless you invite them to visit you and they come and they offer their help, which most of em' ain't doing.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Dont invest all of your trust in anyone.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Dont even trust yourself...

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Yes agreed too much trust ain't good if it can be misplaced. Problem with the grays is that it is hard to tell the robots from the real ones.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I have a unique position. I think there are "good Greys" and "bad Greys". I have been associated with the GOOD Greys.
The Greys, probably along with the Government, changed my race from Black to White several times. Right now, I am "White" (Caucasian). Changing me to White certainly has been to my ADVANTAGE. I did not do it myself. IT WAS DONE TO ME.
The Greys give me GOOD advice. They haven't lied to me yet. I trust these particular Greys.
Like anything else, there are GOOD and BAD within this group.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic
Can the Greys be trusted?

Mama used to say : " Son, don't trust these little [censored] grays. I did it and now look at you "

[Edited on 10-2-2004 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Don't trust anyone at all these things from other planets they are here for some reason that is unknown from what I read there here for themselves and thats it. Everything I read states how evil they are so thats what I'm sticking with.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Smoke them the first chance you get...

xn

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:00 AM
link   
They're evil. They're trying to take over the world.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Even if there was a war Humanity would win because of our nature to preserve our Humanity

HUMANITY MUST PREVAIL.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Trust a little grey man thats number one hobby is anal probes?

I dont think so

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
We have no defenitive proof that the grays are here as hostiles. From reports that have been leaked out, they could very well be clones being manipulated by the U.S. government or all the abductions people have experienced with the grays, those could very well be robots built by the U.S. government as well. I will say this again. I don't trust my government. They have always taken advantage of me. Not directly but indirectly.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Trust No One!!!

Originally posted by Imzadi
changed my race from Black to White several times. Right now, I am "White" (Caucasian). Changing me to White certainly has been to my ADVANTAGE. I did not do it myself. IT WAS DONE TO ME.

DUDE!!! did you just say you were once a black person and now you are a White Person??????
Ummmm...how da hell? I mean WTF? You know what! I don't even want to know.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   

DUDE!!! did you just say you were once a black person and now you are a White Person??????

Its not unheard of, look at Michal Jackson

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Imzadi are you Michael Jackson?

sorry no offence, but seriously WTF?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I wouldn't trust the Greay Alien species, because I think that they work alongside, somehow, with top-secret factions of the U.S. Government.

Those mysterious helicopters people talk about that appear near cattle mutilations could be military personnel completely, or a combination of military personnel and Grey aliens who are hybrid. They could be hybrid because they are similar looking to humans, as they were described as looking asian.

After I thought about this idea of the helicopters appearing around cattle mutilations, I remembered the old Egyptian Hieroglyphs, where they depict pictures of shapes of helicopters. Somehow, I believe that those hieroglyphs are or could be related to these mysterious helicopters around cattle mutilations, if they are not military helicopters.

I believe that the NSA/CIA and all other factions of the U.S. Government who have knowledge of the Grey presence are not allowing themselves to be deceived by the alien. The people in these agencies who work with the Grey alien element information are, I believe, very detached when it comes to their work of national security and protecting/monitoring everything about these Alien species. NSA and other secretive agencies most likely have to be just as gutless as the Grey themselves.

I wouldn't trust the Grey species, nor any other as well that you come across.

My theory about E.T/Government interaction:

ATS Thread

The pictures of ancient helicopter objects, scroll down:

link

About the Star Wars programs, I believe that these could be used in the next WW3, or perhaps they could spark one:

ATS Thread

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Dont be stupid. Of course the F-ing greys can not be trusted!

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Trust aliens? Hell, I don't trust my own family!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join