It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFO Video No one will Host..??[HOAX]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by iohen

What is the psycho rant about?Why page pollute with all this garbage? Your point has been made repeatedly. Can't you see your just making yourself look like a fool by going on, and on ,and on, and on, and on, and on, and on? Have you not figured out that nobody cares?

post nicened up a bit

[edit on 29-12-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by housegroove23

Because they don't realize that here at ATS we have seen every hoax video under the sun. By giving a "conspiratorial" backstory, the OP hopes to generate more attention for the lame video downloaded off the net.

Which appears to have worked, briefly

I would also suggest a hardhat would be a prudent investment for the OP, should the e-mails and screencaps from YouTube not pan out.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radiobuzz
reply to post by xSMOKING_GUNx

It is the video in question, check the page 7 at the bottom

I had read Springers post that you are refering to, but I am waiting for Johnny to host it, supposing it is an original, the footage may be wider angle or clearer to give us more information.

I am also hoping the OP managed to email the unseen film

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
*** STOP ***

Everyone calm down. If you want to post in this thread and discuss the video fine. If you are not going to discuss the video then refrain from posting in this thread.

No more one line off topic posts.
No more going after the OP or any other member who has posted in this thread.

One more violation and I'm closing this thread until Springer is back online tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by xSMOKING_GUNx

Ummm, your wait has been over for almost fory minutes now.

Johnny has posted it.

And it's the EXACT same footage as posted on YouTube, nothing new here

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

yeah, but everybody should care, couse its the motto of the whole server. Deny Ignorance. So I am working my [snip] off to wipe out all the ignorance here in this thread.

I have an open mind about all what is happening around us and I want proof as much as everybody here, but I am not willing to undergo such a wastefull activity as ranting about "how could Youtube or LiveLeak ban his videos" and such, if its all nonsence.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
What a utter shame! I havent posted in a while here and decided to give my input on it....

It sounds as if its all been abit planned imo i mean the "apparent" youtube problems and emails is abit dodgy, I might just add that if he does send you screenshots of the emails they can be faked...

Ah well the video is funny non the less, sorta looks like its come from some old DREAMCAST game

[edit on 29-12-2007 by The Rev]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by eaglewingz

Thanks eaglewingz

I must say, I dont know how I managed to miss a post that size, I was refreshing and keeping up with the furious coverage every 30 seconds or so.

Regards S_G

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
To help everyone out a bit about where I was speaking of with the bleed over (on page 7, bottom).. Here's a gif showing the "rotoscoped" CGI craft flaring out beyond the initial video image border.. Notice how nice and clean the border is except when we have the craft at certain frame areas.. If this was all shot at the same time frame and location, there should be no "overlapping" or bleed.

IF YOU CAN"T SEE THE ANIMATED GIF OF THE FOOTAGE, HIT YOUR REFRESH BUTTON.

There are of course a number of other interesting aspects to this like shadows and wind.. but this is the really visible smoking gun in my opinion..

Johnny

HANG ON.. FIXING LINK NOW

[edit on 29-12-2007 by JohnnyAnonymous]

Mod Edit: BB Code.

[edit on 29/12/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Isn't that craft / object same as the one in Italy filmed?

BTW, good catch, Johnny!

[edit on 29-12-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
First post in this thread
, but i was observing everyone's posts.

Look how everyone starting talking dodgey, getting angry at each other, also claiming that it was probably hoax. Blah Blah Blah the list goes on...

Maybe this is why the Government wont reveal UFO's/Aliens to the public.

Just imagine what people would start doing!!

Not sure if this makes any sense
but i hope you understand what im trying to point out.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Thank You Johnny, you did a great job there.

I knew that you use to be a member at casebook and was going to bring it up sometime. I even saw a thread that you posted there after you started ATS Mix and you where saying hi to your friends there and letting them know that you are in a better place now.

I know for a fact that ATS is the first but isn't Casebook the second largest?

[edit on 12/29/07 by housegroove23]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JDN24

Well, If the government would want to officially dislose information about UFO and thereby admit extraterrestrial life and past contact/maybe even cooperation, they would provide shattering evidence.

They wouldn't even let anyone rant about it. It would so comprehensive and in-yourface material that no-one would even think about it as being a hoax. And why would anyone think it might a hoax in the first place, if everbody is actually waiting for it to happen.

To make it short. An official source that admits the existence of ETs and UFO (not meaning the Japanese prime minister thing or whatever) would be evidence it self. And also don't mean any retired generals or officer telling their stories off record. Those can be easily dismissed bz the black project leaders and such.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by iohen

From my limited experiance here, ATS doesnt care how smart you think you are, and by repeatedly posting rants, over and over to prove it...Less is more , save your words up in the word bank. Its obvious the video has been debunked 2 pages before my post why continue having to be right?.....
DWT

[edit on 29-12-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I'm confused.

That 'SPACESHIP' (IN MO-TION) in that video looks like an accessory item to a Flash Gorden action figure.

Just wondering but does Toy-R-Us still have it in stock?

Sentence count: 3

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Love your sentence count

Yes, I believe you can buy that RC toy UFO - if not at Toys 'R' Us probably on Ebay.

On some other post around here - I posted a ton of pictures and links to places you can get your very own flying RC UFO. I seriously want one now!!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Oh good Greeneyedleo! At last we agree on something and I'm glad you don't hate me but you were right about that 'aliens on a rooftop' photo as I was analyzing the wrong photo..

Sorry about that and I hope you will forgive me!

And thanks ahead of time for doing exactly that!

And... well... um... Happy New Year!

Mod Edit - Stay On Topic.
Mod Note: One Line / Off Topic Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Oh my gosh. No need to apologize. Im so laid back and certainly dont hold any type of grudge or ill feelings or anything like that!! I might be fiesty, but that is in my born Leo nature...I cant help it. LOL Im more laid back and silly then anything else...
I mean no harm LOL

Sooo, no worries!!!

[edit on 29-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

Mod Edit - Stay on Topic
Mod Note: One Line / Off Topic Post – Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well now.... THANK YOU!!

And.. thank you very much!

And, I really appreciate it!!

Sentence count -- 3

Mod Edit -
Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hi i'm new here, but I have read ATS threads for months, why do members always bicker like this?

Mod Edit - Please stay on topic. The video is the discussion here.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join