It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFO Video No one will Host..??[HOAX]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This might save a bit of time waiting
:-

sty

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by atsguy_106

very good video! I guess the chance for a fake is very low, however I am not expert in video processing to say it 100% . But talking about the craft- that IS an UFO , very clear to me. But the UFO is indefinitely human-made , it does not look extraterrestrial. The propulsion does not look classical , it is something with electricity as no trail can be seen . It could be electrical turbo-prop , just an array of several fans.
The craft looks very unstable , i guess it is a test or something. It is designed for the troposphere (first 11 km of the air) as it has aids to correct direction and create stability during flight .
I hope the propulsion is something more "exotic" , but there is a chance the craft is not that advanced. Can you estimate the size?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

I am getting REALLY LATE, this is MY LAST last post...

I agree with the youtube/live leak banning the vids part not sounding right BUT TimeSlice says he will send me the screen caps and emails, it IS possible the mods there were messing with another "UFO Nutter" and just being jerks...

We'll know when we get the emails and screen caps right?

Goodnight all.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Right, no need to stay up any longer! Go do what you need to do, sheesh, what's this your 5th last post?

reply to post by sty

The chances of this being fake are actually quite high, seeing as how it was proven to be a hoax. Go back a page and read up.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by Donoso]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sty

Im not sure what your talking about?? Are you sure your reading this thread right?

Anyway I expected it to turn out like this, but good job on keeping an open mind and denying ignorance.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Could all of this been an experiment to see how the situation would pan out?

Even to the extent that Timeslice was used?

[edit on 29/12/2007 by skibtz]

sty

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

I am not good in image-processing haha .. well, i talk about the first video posted here on ATS - this one

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-12-2007 by sty]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
There's something else to be answered... The OP said the video he had were 8 seconds long, and that in the latest 4 seconds the ship was moving towards the camera. This means two things: a) he has a longer version of the video; or b) not only he doesn't have it (which also answers the question "how can a ship that's moving opposite from the camera can suddenly change its direction?", although I think it could be possible if the ship is moving a circular way), but also he did all this knowing that it was a very well known video.

We shall wait. Although it's too bad it has already be debunked though, it kills all the fun

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
This might save a bit of time waiting
:-

Hey thats the speedster from the jabba the hut scene in the desert of tatooine...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
In keeping with topic:

I can tell we're off to a good year!

MOd Edit - thats off topic. You know better.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Well lets keep our ears extra open because maybe just maybe there is some kind of crack down from the (Powers That Be) that no more authentic looking ufo videos, hoax or not will be uploaded to popular places like You Tube and Live Link.

The video may be a fake or a hoax but the fact that both You Tube and Live Link rejected the video and gave empty meaningless statements about how it will be against National Security if videos like this are posted does not sit very well with me. There is something going on here and I don't like it.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Radiobuzz

A good point to make, I remember the previous thread regarding the video at the top of the page (If indeed this is the video in question) and I also remember it being four seconds long, I dont remember seeing a further four seconds.

Lets hope we can see the remaining footage.

This could be chapter 2.

Stay tuned.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
If he can prove that he obtained this video in 1995 and video was made in 1991 that would be interesting considering that CGI back then was (if I am not mistaken) available only at major film studios. Terminator 2 came out around that time (1990/1991) and it changed the way movies are made.

I know the footage has been debunked and labelled as a hoax but I wonder if transferring 8mm to digital could have caused some distortions that JA mentioned in his 2005 thread.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by xSMOKING_GUNx

It is the video in question, check the page 7 at the bottom

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by iohen
man, this is just crazy, everybody is just going berserk.

Its kinda a weaknes of the forums. An open discussion, an atractive name for a thread, a few posts in it and we have a mad crowd here.

I am following this thread, couse I want to see everybody (and the mods aswell) reaction on the hoax this is turning out to be.

- no supporting information
- no further clues into the video content
- ridiculous lenght of video, than being even shortened to half

- no emails from youtube or that other video-server
- file is corrupt

Its simply fun to watch you guys. This has HOAX written all over it. What a dumb thread gets you all started, simply amazing.

I was really speaking my mind here. Its a reverse ignorance, and what happened afterwards was a swift censorship seen in a totalitarian state or regime - I lived some time behind the iron curtain, so I know what I am talking about. Close and dismiss every oposing and straightforward information, obvious to everyone here.

I think if the MODS wanted to, they would find a smaal bit of inconvenient information in a lot more unedited/unharmed posts.

This is simply acting childish. Oh man, act as you wish, banish me or whatever.

What a waste of time this has been

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23

... the fact that both You Tube and Live Link rejected the video and gave empty meaningless statements about how it will be against National Security if videos like this are posted does not sit very well with me.

The FACT is, YouTube has NO problem hosting the video.

You can find it right here : www.youtube.com...

As has been linked before.

[edit on 12/29/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23

The video may be a fake or a hoax but the fact that both You Tube and Live Link rejected the video ...

Not a fact, only an information given to us by the OP. Don't you get it? It is a lie. Its as simple as counting 1+1. No video has been rejected. The video is already posted on youtube. And that's also not the reason to reject it, since the same videos are being copied over and over, only with a different name.

Oh, god

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I'd like to see those e-mails. Not to mention the vid itself. Get it hosted and post a link please.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by iohen

Ok well......that is an interesting view point, but why the hell would someone want to do something like that, what would be the point???

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by housegroove23

He wants attention, ATS points, maybe its someone we already know under a different nickname, playing a prank on us.

Plus, he only posted very few messages concerning this thread. He posted no reactions to my/our suspicions. That is also not normal around here, now is it?

There are many possible explanations.

[edit on 29/12/2007 by iohen]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join