It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFO Video No one will Host..??[HOAX]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This will be my last post of the night (as Ive said I have things to do that I am late for)...

TimeSlice has emailed me several times and claims to have the emails and screenshots from youtube, etc... It is 1am where he lives and we will get to those tomorrow.

In the mean time the file will be uploaded and a link provided for those who want to try to "fix it".

Stay CALM and VERY POLITE or accounts will be banned.

Thank you to those who are mature enough to understand this situation and allow a LITTLE BLOODY TIME to get things sorted.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
OUCH! Keebie hit a nerve there. I'll wait for the post and see whats up myself before I call this one.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I'm so excited.... and I just can't hide it..... I'mma bout to see a UFO and I think I like it!

Hey that kinda works.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
This will be my last post of the night (as Ive said I have things to do that I am late for)...

TimeSlice has emailed me several times and claims to have the emails and screenshots from youtube, etc... It is 1am where he lives and we will get to those tomorrow.

In the mean time the file will be uploaded and a link provided for those who want to try to "fix it".

Stay CALM and VERY POLITE or accounts will be banned.

Thank you to those who are mature enough to understand this situation and allow a LITTLE BLOODY TIME to get things sorted.

Springer...

Looking forward to see the evidence. He is from europe by the way! If its supposed to be 1 am
same timezone as me

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

This post was intended for me Springer, I guess?

Alright, I can read it will be posted somewhere for all to download and dissect. Its perfect to get things moving quickly. Everybody is in the wibe, right?

I really am looking forward to your reaction after this mess is solved.

Its your forum, your rules.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Yeah, Central European Time, neighborhood of about 20 countries
Thank God Europeans don't hoax. I am less worried now.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Timeslice

Easy, post some clips here so we can see... and make it longer by

making each sill stay longer... I did it so can you... I did it with stills.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by iohen

This post was intended for me Springer, I guess?

Alright, I can read it will be posted somewhere for all to download and dissect. Its perfect to get things moving quickly. Everybody is in the wibe, right?

I really am looking forward to your reaction after this mess is solved.

Its your forum, your rules.

What post?

What reaction?

Ignorance is something this site tries to avoid, what people in this thread are doing is, waiting for the facts, the information and evidence, THEN make judgements about it and come to a conclusion.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Just caught up on this thread. As for me, I will be patient. I am not technical, so I understand the frustrations. Good luck to Springer and all of those working out the details.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
How much time does it take to upload a 2.7mb video and post a link?
Unbelievable.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
How much time does it take to upload a 2.7mb video and post a link?
Unbelievable.

Calm down there sparky..

It depends on your upload speed and their servers download speed.

Sometimes it takes a while

[edit on 29-12-2007 by porschedrifter]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
OK, Johnny got the file fixed and he says he remembers the video as being the "Brazilian" film that was debunked a long time ago.

THAT does NOT necessarily mean TimeSlice is hoaxing us, it only means that he came across this and didn't know it had been debunked (if indeed it has) so STAY CIVIL. I doubt TimeSlice would have worked this hard in getting it to me and trying to help if he knew it was debunked. Hoaxers don't do that typically.

Johnny will post links to the now working video shortly and everyone can have a crack at analyzing it the ATS way.

Gad, I am beat, late and OUT of here.

Enjoy, and STAY CIVIL.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

I'm pretty sure Springer told everyone to calm down and let them sort things out before they go ahead and upload the file. It obviously takes no time to put up a 2.7mb video but they've got lives they need to tend to.

Hope that helps.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

well done springer! good job!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Wow, the things i miss when i sleep. Damn southern hemisphere.

K-Lite Mega Codec Pack has over 18mb of codecs and will play basically any file you throw at it. I'm sure you've already tried the codecs or something similar, but if you haven't there is another option.

With this codec pack I've run video files I've had for years that i thought were simply broken.

Good luck with the video fix and hope this doesn't turn out to be yet another let down.

EDIT: Springer beat me to it. Video fixed!

[edit on 29-12-2007 by fooffstarr]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I guess that depends, is it possible that this video surfaced in 1991/1994? If not, we're directly being mislead by the OP since he claims to have acquired this back then. Why would YouTube/LiveLeak even remove this? Especially LiveLeak... That just makes absolutely no sense. It's the kin of Ogrish.com after all, they hardly removed videos of animals being burned alive.

That's just my skeptical and inquisitive mind speaking, the one I trust most. I can't wait to see the contents though.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by Donoso]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Ok, so Timeslice didn't know it's been debunked. That's cool.

But the comment about "being removed from YouTube" reeks of un-truthiness to me.

'Cause YouTube has no trouble posting it right here.

It's even a 4-second clip!

Sigh

[edit on 12/29/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

If that is the case then why wouldn't youtube host the file

Always as you answer one question another arises thanks for the heads up Springer

Still want to see the video and emails from youtube...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Awesome, Thank You Springer for not being as quick with the band hammer this time. I think that we should thank Springer for his patience this time around because the last couple of times his patience wore extra thin.

By the way, it would not surprise me if the thing that springer is late for is a WOW Raid.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I've been asked to post up the video, which I will gladly do so..
But I must say that I'm terribly disappointed as this is small clip
that made it's rounds back in 2005 and I help debunk it on another
forum

Here is a photo snapshot of the hoaxed craft:

HANG on.. Trying to fix the snapshot here..

and for those that just have to have the video for themselves.. I posted a link on another "Hosting site" as I don't want to waste our servers space with it.. BTW.. this is in a shockwave/flash format..

Hoax UFO Video download

Here is in a nutshell what I found out in regards to this video (and I'm quoting myself from the initial investigation):

"I didn't really have to do too much examination on this one, the histogram shows that the image was difinitely layered into a rotoscoped bit of footage. So that is why the wind is blowing in one layer,, but the other is completely calm. There are "compression pixel artifacts" that are easily notable when the footage is broken down.

But enough technical nonsense,, here's what anyone could've done to identify this as being a fake. Most people have a capture program (screen-print, capture-wiz, etc.) already on their PC. Simply stretch the "avi/movie/footage" out enough to see the black border on both sides. If there are any descrepencies in the footage, 8 out of 10 times it will show up on a border. Then you can hit "print-screen" and verify what you think might be a hoax. In this case the reason why it was noticed is that the histogram (this is the difference in light and dark and the intensity of the two in a picture) saw that there was a flare-out between layers that didn't make too much sense.. Opps,, sorry,, started delving into the technical part again... ok lets get it back to simple again.."

(BACK TO PRESENT DAY)
AND SO ANYWAY... I offered a number of clear-cut photos on this showing the bleed over that crossed over the borderline where the craft comes out of from the left-hand side.. and you can probably easily see it too if you blow up the zoom level on the video.. If you feel you want to read my simple analysis it's located here:

(Johnny Anonymous) Original 2005 simple analysis of UFO

Sorry people.. I too was hoping this would be something great...

Johnny

[edit on 29-12-2007 by JohnnyAnonymous]

[edit on 29-12-2007 by sanctum]

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join