It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFO Video No one will Host..??[HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
We've contacted him about hosting the video, until then the ball is in his court. He's offline right now, so....

link   
Where is the OP?I was hoping something would be happening with this video already.
I have a blog I can put it on.I can also try youtube or google video just to see if it disappears.
I'd prefer to see it on ATS though.Has anyone else reviewed this yet?
Edited to add: I didn't see your post until now elevatedone.Kudos to ATS.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by citizen truth]

link   
Here we go again! There are multiple websites you can upload this to and trust me, a lot of members will be able to download it before it's taken off.

rapidshare.com...

www....(nolink)/

www.megaupload.com...

www.supload.com...

www.filefront.com...

Use any single one of these and post the link immediately once it's up. Give us warning before you start the process so we'll be able to grab it right away.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This must be a hoax. The guy hasn't replied once to any of the messages posted here right after this thread started.

I am so following the action on any of my threads (not so many) and would have reacted to the posts asap.

This is not the case.

No resolution
No emails
No video being banned
No replies
No nothing

HOAX

Only for the ATS points? Comooon'

PS: As he's describing the content, there is no evidence of any controvelsial matter that would point to the government or any polititian. So nothing to do with national/global security. Common, UFO above water = security threat???

[edit on 29/12/2007 by iohen]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hi,

Thankyou for all your input,

I am going to try to post the video this evening, on one of the aforementioned hosting sites.

This video is NOT the italian YouTube video, as far as I know no-one other than people I know have seen this tape.

I will include now the information I have as I may not be able to include this on the site I post it on.

Here is what I know,

The Video was taken in 1991 and was shot on 8mm video film.
I understand it was filmed on a Test flight.
I obtained a copy in 1995.
The craft is close-up, very detailed, probably only 50-100 feet away from the camera.
The clip only lasts 8 seconds.

I have owned the clip for 12 years and as far as I am aware no-one else has so far seen this, other than close friends and the YouTube/Liveleak moderators.

I have the video safely in my possession for any concerned ATS members, I just don't want to sit on this any more, I think other people should see what I have.

I will post the URL as soon as I can on here.

regards.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Timeslice

Will you please post the emails you received from YouTube?

How did you obtain the video - who took it?

Why are you just now releasing it to the public?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Sceptical but interested, Ill stay calm for now. I sure hope your telling the truth, but its hard to trust someone, when youve read similar threads to this a hundred times here, and ends up being fake lol, good luck.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I hope I'm online when you post your video. Just in case something happens, and they delete it here too.

Can't wait to see it!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Greetings,

Im looking forward to see the clip - please hurry

If you cant upload it send me a private message and i will make it happen!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
One of the moderators said you have contacted me??? where??

I was writing my last reply when you posted your comments.

regards.

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Great.

Just a few questions, though.

Given the claim that original filming was done using 8mm, and that you're the "owner" thereof, would you please list both the hardware and software used in converting it to a digital format. I assume it was accomplished via an analog cable hooked to a capture card of some sort. (?)

Thanks in advance.

[edit: digitial to digital]

[edit on 29-12-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timeslice
One of the moderators said you have contacted me??? where??

I was writing my last reply when you posted your comments.

regards.

On the top of the page there are tabs, theres a red tab called U2U, click on that to check your messages.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well...it looks like the OP has us all glued to our pc's for the rest of the night, clicking on the Recent Posts button every 5 minutes.

Methinks that there'll be a number of p.o.'d people if this thing turns out to be anything less than spectacular.

This oughta be interesting.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hope we don't see some mangled genitals instead (anyone remmeber Shanty?).

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Why would you show it to the moderators? Why not just host it yourself? Create an account on youtube and host the video, its free, and unless it has any nudity, violence, or gore, than your in the clear. Don't give us the 'Yea But its top secret and nobody wants the government to hunt them down!!' ...

I got to tell you, I hope you host it soon, Not just post, like countless others, about previous posts answering their questions, but showing no video.

I have to say you sound like someone who ain't going to show anything.. I already don't believe you about the 'No one wants to host it!!'

Well untill you show us a video, I am your enemy, your hunter, I will nag you untill you either give us a video, or tell us you were lieing.. Thos are your 2 options.

-Jimmy-

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimmy910130

Or he could just give us the youtube email transcripts. Now I'm starting to wonder if this guy is just trying to get attention, or if he's really trying to tell the truth.

Thats the bad thing about the internet, so many liars.

link   
the stuff about Youtube not willing to host is complete crap, unless like you say its violent ect do you think they are trained to be able to tell a classified real UFO video from a fake one..yea right. Just my opinion!

link   
timeslice,

I am one of the three owners of ATS, I guarentee you we will host this video.

Simply email it as an attachment to [email protected].

That's all you have to do.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130

I got to tell you, I hope you host it soon, Not just post, like countless others, about previous posts answering their questions, but showing no video.

-Jimmy-

i think its obvious this is going to turn into a really long goose chase where loads of people try and help but the op does absolutely nothing.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Atticus_Black

There's no reason for it to end up like that, I've offered to host it on the biggest site in this genre. What more could they ask for?

I will add that if I don't receive the email within 24 hours we will be forced to deal with it in the usual way.

So in the mean time, I suggest everyone just chill and see what does or does not happen.

Springer...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join