It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFO Video No one will Host..??[HOAX]

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
What would they be proving by using a lame vid that's been repeatedly posted on YouTube and analyzed to the nth degree here on ATS?

I'd think it would depend on their goals.

Were I running that show, I'd explore every nook and cranny of every possible contingency to see how the public reacted on such a forum as this one.

Every possibility and the resulting responses would give me the widest breadth and depth to make calculated inferences from given the uncertainties of scripts ahead . . . such as the war with ET.

Life is complex. People are complex. Groups of people can be very complex especially if very diverse. Throw in a super dramatic ET emotional END OF WORLD bunch of stuff and lots of things go off the scale.

All the more reason to explore ALL the contingencies with as many crazy stimuli as one could dream up.

I'm not saying this was done but it's plausble, to me.

And, a video that's sukpposedly super crisp and so startling that YOUTUBE etc. ban it . . . but turns out to be evidently not more than a hoax duplicate or similar . . .

what could they learn from that?

1. wellllll . . . in this case, how the ATS leadership and members would handle getting the vid to the public.

That could be valuable info in several future possible scripts.

2. how a diverse but 'sort of believing' public plus skeptics would handle a 180 degree flip flop on realities about such topics. Maybe that could be valuable . . . what if the government originally said that ET's were good then they turned out to be evil . . . how would the public handle flipflops about ET's? I'd explore that one dozens of different ways and degrees.

I'm tired or I could probably think of other possibilities.

thanks for your kind response.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I tried to say that. Thanks for putting it so eloquently.

GUz

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Basically Timeslice lied about YouTube taking the video down. Why would YouTube instantly take a video down? Can't you post any video on YouTube and it won't get taken down until someone turns you in?

Only 1% of me believed he was telling the truth. That is until I saw his post about two 4 second videos on different computers. Then it turned to 0% on the "belief scale". He says he uploaded it on YouTube and it was taken down because of national security. How did he upload the video if it's split in two parts on two different computers to begin with?

Hopefully this guy is banned for spamming the site with nonsense.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I have a private web server and I have no restrictions on what I host... PM me if you want me to host something.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Timeslice

hi. i was wondering if i could ask you to send that video to my email if thats possible. [email protected]

by the way another way you can post it is on limewire or ares. any program that lets people download music and videos. upload your video on there and call it something different. and when people download it they will end up seeing it. thats wht my ex did. he had this really interesting video of our government conspiring against us and he uploaded it onto limewire under the name NEW HARRY POTTER MOVIE...and he had thousands of people download it.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Could the YouTube denial when Time Slice tried to post the footage originally have anything to do with their automatic copyright protection procedure? I am not sure whether YouTube uses a system like this or not, but I think that I have heard of one. This could explain why the video was promptly removed after Time Slice uploaded it, although it still doesn't make sense that the video works on YouTube now. Just an idea

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Timeslice

Try posting it on www.stage6.com... - you'll need to download the free DivX converter from labs.divx.com...

There is a five giga (yes, giga) limit to file-sizes, no limit to the length of the video, the quality is superb, perfect for high resolution.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timeslice
Hi,

I have owned the clip for 12 years and as far as I am aware no-one else has so far seen this, other than close friends and the YouTube/Liveleak moderators.

And thousands of other people since the video has been aviable in youtube for ages.. you been sitting on this for 12 years? not.. Im thinking of downloading the alien interview and maybe sit on it for few years. maybe it gets credible then. In my opinion this was amateurish try for a hoax, without planning and doing the research first.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Me too, I had seen this before on youtube, and the first thing that made me suspect it was a fake, was the vertical tail surfaces. So for me, it was either a model or CGI made by someone using a model as a subject to copy. The vertical surfaces would have been necessary to steer the craft if the propulsion system were conventional, in which case it would not have been extraterrestrial.
Horsegiver.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Come on people this was obviously a hoax attempt with some drama at start to make it credible . Is that so hard to see? Lol and ths thread made 11 pages ...figures

Btw to all those people that are still telling the guy where to host the video (you know who you are
) , next time mind reading the whole thread and not just reply to the first post , then maybe you would have seen that the clip has already been posted in this thread (and debunked in the same post
)

[edit on 30-12-2007 by Thill]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Was the clip filmed in Brazil. I have a clip which is of superb quality that was said to be in Brazil flying over a lake or river. The craft looked a bit like something out of thunderbirds, like a bronze, brown in colour. I know it is not a hoax as you can see its reflection on the water. If it is a hoax then it is a very expensive one. One site that would probably take it on is called, www.disclose.tv/ It is a very good site that shows you everything you would like to know. Let me know how you get on. Plus tell me if i have the same clip as you. Good luck.

[edit on 30-12-2007 by georgethebear]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Obviously this was a non event. After several emails back and forth with Timeslice I am pretty sure this was a case of someone who was having a little fun on a boring Saturday night.

For those who haven't read the thread, the video was emailed to me last night just before I logged off. Turns out it's been on you tube for years.

I waited until I saw the "evidence" of the ridiculous story about YouTube and Liveleak before coming to this conclusion. Timeslice emailed me a screen cap from Liveleak that was about a totally different video being banned. So be it.

While this pitiful attempt at pulling one over on us may have caused a little stir and got some people riled up I would and will handle a situation like this the same way every time. The day we immediately blow someone off because we've been hoaxed before is the day we shut ATS down.

I will always give someone who makes a claim like this the opportunity to provide us with the "goods" and I will always set a time limit within which they can do it or be banned. Look through the history here and you'll see many examples of this.

Sadly, Timeslice is banned in spite of the emails swearing he was telling the truth as he knew it. Even if that's the case there are many better ways of getting this done without writing dramatic posts designed to get everyone worked up over absolutely NOTHING.

Thread closed.

Springer...

[edit on 12-30-2007 by Springer]

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join