It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFO Video No one will Host..??[HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hi,

Without wishing for my post to be altered or deleted in anyway I am looking for some advice from the knowledgable people here on ATS.

I own a very short video clip (8 seconds) that I have tried over and over to get posted on various video sites but no one will host it.

After I tried to post it on YouTube, it was immediately deleted. I then received an email from a person called Paul Clarke, working for YouTube who asked me where I had got the clip from and when and where was it taken.
The email informed me that certain sensitive material would not be allowed to be posted on YouTube and that it would be breaking YouTubes' policy and possibly National Security violations.

Undeterbed I posted the Video on LiveLeak, after the moderators had watched the clip, they deleted it and they even blacked-out the 'thumbnail' picture only visable in 'my account'. I was subsequently emailed by LiveLeak and asked where I had got the clip from?? LiveLeak also said material of that nature would 'open pandoras box' with possible litigation aimed at their site from the authorities who had the power to remove their whole site.
Both YouTube and LiveLeak were worried about the content of the video.

So my question is, how can I get this video out into the open, as such??

The content of the video is as follows;

Filmed in 1991, it shows a 'craft' in superb resoloution moving across a waterway. My understanding is the video was secretly filmed and smuggled out by person/s unknown, I believe this is the reason no one will touch it.

I have watch it over and over thousands of times and several 'select' friends have also seen it and all agree, it is a truly amazing clip.

I just want other people to see it.

Any help greatly received,

regards.

[edit on 12-30-2007 by Springer]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
what is the file size and format?

depending on the file size and type you can host it to a free hosting site.
do a google search for "free file hosting"...

here's one:
www....(nolink)

try uploading it there, if it works, just provide us with the link to download it.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
You can host VIDEOS on www.photobucket.com - for free....yet its a private account (password protected)

That is where I host all my videos (to share with friends and family).

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You know....call me jaded but I hope this is not another:

I have proof and here it is......oops its gone from my hard drive.....I had it here last Tuesday.....someone broke into my house and wiped my computer......my dads friend took this from Area 102 ( twice as cool Area 51 )....no one will host it.

Please, please, please find a way to post this!

Dorian Soran

PS If its REALLY that good maybe the fine folks at ATS would give up a little of their server space for it.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Can you post the emails you received from YouTube (copy and paste)? Id love to see their exact wording!

Im curious as to why there are thousands of UFO videos on there, yet they wouldnt let yours be on there? Strange!

Anyways, try photobucket - no hosting issues there!

Good luck...cant wait to see it!

[edit on 29-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Timeslice

I have a bad feeling about this, but i would love to be prooven wrong.

Send it by email to some of the people here and they will do everything in their power to find a host for it.

You should also copy/paste those emails and post them here.

Besides, how fast can "they" pull a video down? You could upload it, and immediatelly post a link, so we can see it. I'm sure some people would download it and spread it further.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I refer you to my post 3 posts up.....

I too have a BAD feeling about this. A video no one has seen but you ( thousands of times now ) taken in 1991 and yet no one will host it or has seen it but you and a few friends?

Hmmmmmm

Dorian Soran

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
there are alot of trusting people on ATS that i'm sure would take the vids and get them hosted.
strange you say 2 different sites turned you down but live leak and youtube are quite big sites so maybe reputation came into it.

like most have said the emails would be good to see

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Sounds very interesting

I've contacted site admin to contact you regarding your video, I don't know when they will but please stand by.

Until then, don't let anything happen to it.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dorian Soran
I refer you to my post 3 posts up.....

I saw it after i posted and i agree with you.

I'm sure many of us don't want this to turn into another "You are ignorant because you don't believe me." thread..

Too many of those around here already.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Maybe you can host it at rapidshare for download or something? or contact some respected ATS member and im sure he/she will get it done.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I will host it on one of my sites. U2U me if youre interested.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
it sounds like the alleged "italian military" ufo which was proved to be a hoax & discussed a lot already..but lets see eh..nice build up

[edit on 29-12-2007 by atsguy_106]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
No one will host your video? something is definitly up. If you ever get it hosted, please post it!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
would it happen to be this one?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by atsguy_106

I really hope that isnt it. That is so obviously a Toy RC.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Ufo moving along a waterway..hmm very familiar..

img169.imageshack.us...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Nah it was'nt a toy but CGI..the motion tracking on it was off when it hovers near the stripped tower and its a dead giveaway of bad CGI/live footage mis-match.

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by atsguy_106

I really hope that isnt it. That is so obviously a Toy RC.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I dont think its this www.youtube.com... cuz he said its 8 second video.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Arthx

And he said he owned it and only select friends have seen it. So, im sure its nothing any of us had seen on YouTube

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join