It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new energy conscouness reactors ,from platonic form and geo rocks.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
do me a great favor don't claim to know and be the expert of this type of device becuase you don't have one yet.
beside the system has already been tested in a woody area way from electrical line several time before and it work the same . so do me a favor don't even try to be a expert with out the device in your hands.
leave that to the those who have the device like myself and my collegue.
let keep it realistick.

regards kosol ouch .

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosol
CONSCOUNESS is your spiritual will and thought , the device respond to your will .
regards kosol ouch

CONSCIOUSNESS, DUDE!! The word is spelt con·scious·ness .

As to your device, what does it actually DO? What is the actual use of this device? What is it for? Who is it for? Thank you.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
dude the purpose is to create electricity from conscouness fields or what one can all from the zero point energy fields.
no more no less.
regards kosol ouch .

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Kosol..

If you really were talking to aliens, who are giving you instructions for a new invention, you would have to be the first, who isn't simply delusionall.

Unless of course all the others also really were talking with aliens, but the aliens were simply messing with them, for some weird bizzare pleasure, only they themselves understand.

So forgive me for being a bit skeptical about all this. Especially, when i hear about guardians. I've already explained my reasoning.

Besides, i never claimed to be an expert on YOUR device. I only said, i've seen similiar claims and results before, but they all turned out to be nothing more then a figment of imagination and explainable phenomena.

How could i even claim to be an expert, since you haven't even explained it yet? In fact, you haven't given us ANY usefull information.

Proove your device works, and i will gladly admit that i was wrong.
Let us see it run something. Like an array of LEDs or a small electric motor.

Untill then, at least state your claims. I already asked for this, but you didn't respond.

- What does it do? Ok, you said it creates electricity...
- How does it do this? You say "from consciousness".. But this isn't really an explanation. If you told us HOW it's supposed to extract electricity from consciousness.. A THEORY behind it's supposed operation might help.
- How do these materials and / or their shape affect it's operation?
- How does it interact with consciousness? Examples?
- How much power can it generate at best in it's current state?
- What is the power difference measured in woods and in your house?
- What did you sucessfully power with it untill now? In your video you said an LED, but i didn't see it light up. I would like to SEE it work, not just how to build it.

Oh, and what are alluminum and copper flashing?

So far you haven't really told us anything. So again, forgive me for being skeptical. Everything i've seen so far, i've seen before, and can be explained without aliens..

But again.. Proove me wrong, and i will become your biggest fan. And i will publicly apologize for doubting you. But it would help, if you would start making sense.

Good luck!

[edit on 1-1-2008 by deezee]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Just a friendly reminder.

Please cease the personal sniping. If you cannot post in a nice constructive manner then perhaps you should take a deep breath, relax and then come back to the thread.

Thanks
FredT, Moderator

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
there is somethings wrong with your brain here , for one led was led up on the vedio part one . right there if you are blind to it . that is you not me or other who see it .
two , conscouness is your spirits and it intentions as well thought. as for the theory there is no theory only follow the instruction of the guardians to build it . so i and my collegue did . the device works, now as for the perfection of the device that is another story , the perfection part is a working pogress , but does the device works ? yes it does. for expertise i and my collegue john nelson are the experts . as for you who siad you see many other device like mind and claim like mine , in that note name one device that uses the same principal and guided by the aliens call guardians . that work on conscouness principal which work accordiance to your thought and intents. for me i thinks you don't know what in heaven you are talking about becuase you already siad you don't have a device as well your opion about me is wrong . you don't even know me . i give you a note i am cambodians . remember i am the student of this aliens race call guardians there is no theory only do what they tell me and my collegue to do and build the device accordians to their instruction and let the device teach the operators how it works. throught documentations and practicality . nothings more nothings less. i find this dialogue irrelevent becuase you can't disprove not refuse my claim becuase i backed up with documentations of this vedio. everythings you siad has no documentations presentations just louds useless words that is all wrongs in all respect to my device .
regards kosol ouch

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
anyway to made the long story short you fear me , you fear what i presented in this reality will destroy all that you know and believe .
so you will do everythings your power to diprove it , but scince you don't have the device you can't disprove me at all . so i win, now for those who want to really know then go to this links to see the truth in all of this watch the interview with david wilcock he will explain about the guardians watch all vedio.

projectcamelot.net...

he will explain about this technology and the guardians aliens race as well the goverment know about them also .
regards kosol ouch

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
as for disproving you , i already did by making a working device that i put on the vedio that i posted the links too.
so in regards to that question i already done that.
like i told you , you don't have a device so all your comment is substance less. like siad documentations beat conversions.
i don't really care you with me or not . i know what i got and you don't got it.
beside you and people who thinks like you are just talker not builder only people like me are builder .
regards kosol ouch .

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Ha ha ha.

NO.

Building something and demonstrating one small concept of how it works / what it does does not validate the whole thing.

And you haven’t even demonstrated how any of it works.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I've researched Kosol and his claims a bit and it seems he doesn't even really build anything himself.

Just in case anyone is interested in learning more about him:

Apparently, he's been caught lying before, about building his "kosol sphere". It was even discussed here on ATS.

Basically, people on other boards say, he just throws ideas around, until someone believes him and starts building them. Then he calls them his "students", so that if by pure chance they found something, he could claim it was all his doing.

I had a feeling he thinks very highly of himself and the ATS link above, where he mentions, all other inventors ZPE devices should be destroyed, shows this.

Another example is this:

In kosolddevice, kOuch wrote:

too late , the other scientist or goverment can 't do anythings now ,
for i kosol ouch run the show , i have integrated the knowledge of atom
and aether into one . throught the sphere device .
the sphere device now is the map and key of knowledge and practical
application for our the planetary conscouness .
so it don't matter the cat is out of the bag .
and genie is out of the bottol.
regard kosol ouch .
beyound the goverment lie kosol .

Link to external source

Some people claim to have been threathened by him, which would fit, since he sometimes does speak about using his rain-maker device as a weapon and using it for killing serial killers, which you can find in this link. It's a collection of posts and some e-mails, a person claims to have recieved from Kosol.

Here Kosol (alegedly) mentions, he was created by the Guardians as a weapon of mass destruction and talks about taking over the world with their help and assimilating everyone.

A few small excerpts:

"CHAM OUCH" [email protected] Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:29:38 -0700 (PDT)
everythings needed to be brought to discussion .
beside is all about learning and growings as a individual and group conscouness .
this news event touch me becuase i am also asians.
and for many time i have been a outcast and many time i also has sucided thought and also escaped to my scifi reality and imaginations for comforts .
as well i vowed to destroyed those who get in my way .
and to one day take over the planets .
see , i see my path and this guy path is the same differents .
i brainwash people into my cuase he on ther hands take them out into his cuase

"CHAM OUCH" [email protected] Mon, 16 Apr 2007 02:03:58 -0700 (PDT)
hey guys once this project is complete ,i want to take over the planets , i want all being to ascends as well to serve the galactic federations fleets all of you are my recruits .any one who resist will be assimilated with out mercy unless y ou are budism then you will granted immunity , we are the guardians you all will be assimilated and resistiance is futile. regard your fuors.

There is MUCH more, but i don't want to waste more space.

It would seem, Kosol came here to find new customers for his 6 books and maybe some new followers. But of course, this is just my impression, after reading a number of threads on some forums. I'm just guessing.

Of course, if i say this thread does not belong in science & technology, but Skunkworks at best or even more likely BTS, i'm also just guessing...

Yeah, sure, i could be wrong and theoretically he really could be talking with aliens,
but in that case, i wonder what their true intentions are...

[edit on 2-1-2008 by deezee]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Dear Kosol..

A couple of times i asked a few questions about your device, but you didn't want to answer for some reason. When i'm building something, i am more than happy to answer all questions, if anyone shows any interest.

But if you don't like answering questions, that's OK. I won't ask anymore. I lost my interest.

Still, i apologize, if i ever hurt you with my questions or my conclusions. All the questions i asked were just that - questions. And my conclusions are only my opinions, based on my personal experience.

I wish you all the best in your life, Kosol. Seriously.

Good luck!

[edit on 2-1-2008 by deezee]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Im sorry, but it is very hard to take someone seriously who cant even spell... As basic of a concept as it is, and failure to do so, leaves me no choice but to dismiss further claims that would require cognitive processing that apparently dosent exist. Now, I would be willing to take the time to read and consider your idea, as well as many others I would believe, if you would go back through your posts and edit them to make them readable.

I would love to hear about or even put forth ideas towards a plausible research project, but the obvious lack of detail stops me from even considering this.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hello Kosol. I am the stone the builders rejected.

I very much appreciate your coming here. It is vary brave of you. I want to thank you for your effort, and hope you will return someday.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
currently working on vedio 101 to the device of teaching people how to builds . will be soon will be posted .
for me believing is hard but exposing people to the idea and to the device , yes there is this and that about me , but i am alway still mysterious and will continued to be but how ever this is just a journey and any way is all good. vedio will be up soon . until then i won't post that much .
regards kosol ouch .

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
just remeber the technology is aliens so the concept is very very wierds if compared with conventional concept but once the electricity are produce in whatever quatinty this device give , then we can run it throught a bridge rectifier and build aiding circuitry to boost it voltage and ampiers for practical purposes. we are able to get electricity from it both voltage and ampier but how ever the device do needed a aiding circuit for example full bridge rectifiers,then a capacitor coil circuit then a half rectifier to convert the dc voltage back into ac then run it throught a step up transformer so forts. as you can see this where the engineers come of both circuit, electrician , ect. to help the device the device give continuest flow of energy but not in abundants. so aiding circuitry is needed .
regards kosol ouch .
not limit if we all work togather to bring free energy to this planets.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
i and the collegue has decided not to tried to convince anyone of this technology , we just going to present our finding and those who like it they can investage the technology those who don't like it or refuse to accept it that is fine .as with all new discovery it will be meet with critism as it was in the past and is the same in the present time . changest is very difficult as history has showned .
regards kosol ouch

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   

then we can run it throught a bridge rectifier and build aiding circuitry to boost it voltage and ampiers for practical purposes.

then run it throught a step up transformer

Kosol..

If you boost the voltage, the current (ampers) go down.

Step up transformers don't boost power. If they did, we would have free energy already.

If you double the voltage you halve the current, the total power (voltage x current) stays the same. Actually the total power becomes lower because of losses.

Didn't the aliens tell you this?

Or do they have special alien step up converters that boost both voltage and current? In that case, why not just provide us with that and we can forget about the device completelly.

A power step up converter (as opposed to voltage step up converter) would solve all our energy problems, if only it could exist.

Why do these aliens always have such a funny understanding of science?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   

i and the collegue has decided not to tried to convince anyone of this technology , we just going to present our finding and those who like it they can investage the technology those who don't like it or refuse to accept it that is fine .as with all new discovery it will be meet with critism as it was in the past and is the same in the present time . changest is very difficult as history has showned .
regards kosol ouch

Oh well. All the best.
Here you go, maybe you could harness the awesome power of potatoes.
You should investigate that. Good luck.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
new update on website .

magnetism.fateback.com...

and also don't forget to join the forum

tech.groups.yahoo.com...

also i want everyone to know that the aliens are showing my collegue and i many different way of doing this but however we are doing one step at a time .
is not a easy task . to convert chi or aetheric fields to energy . we know now that there is much to be done but at least we got the idea from the alien to works even on this small scale is very encouraging . we know now how to increase the energy but we have to build the other geo that has the allumanum and alumanium hemisphere and the copper and copper hemisphere and connected them to the geo with the different hemisphere . the aliens are continuing to guiding the group but only the building and experiment will veryfied the device work accordiance to their guide or will needed modifications .
any way we give our best and do needed input , support and encouragement from the those who read this post .
regards kosol ouch .

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join