It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back from the honeymoon.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
And back online.... I was able to get a couple posts in by using the internet connection in the hotel, but that keyboard was a pain in the ass....

Well, one of the first things I did when we got back was to get a new computer, as the last one got hosed...and I'm not in the mood to fdisk and reload just yet...

Anyhoo...it was a week of nothing but fun, and I had a blast! Now I have at least another day off before going back to work.... Well, with the new computer, it'll take a little time before I can post pics and update the website. but I'll get them up as soon as possible.....

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Welcome Back

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
So where's the behind-the-scenes footage from the honeymoon you promised?
MaskedAvatar has been just about peeing himself in antici ......... pation.

Welcome back, and congrats.

-B.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Welcome back Gazrok!!!!

If you missed any survivor episodes just talk to me. I can tell you where to download them.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Welcome back Gazrok! May those memories last forever and you and your wife share eternity forever...

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hi ya Gaz long time no see i am sure your honeymoon with your honey was as you say a blast.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Thanks all, love the Rocky reference there Banshee...just confirms you're definitely one of "our" people, hehe...

So where's the behind-the-scenes footage from the honeymoon you promised?

Well, I suppose I could use some black censoring bars...but no, I don't think you want to see that, hehe....

I just turned in the cameras from the reception tables to be processed yesterday, and I've still got to get my Front Page software, and backed up websites onto this new computer... Not sure how long all of that will take, but I hope to have pics of the wedding up soon... Thank goodness for the TLC crew's lights, as we ended up having the wedding an hour late (and the wedding was originally at sunset)... Of course, there was no sunset, as it rained! Well, they say that's supposed to be good luck...(though my wallet disagrees, having to rent a large tent at the last minute...)

I just got back, so I also have to get in touch with the photographer, videographers, and other friends, for their pics as well.... I at least have some (harmless) photos of the honeymoon, so I'll get some of those up soon, even if not on the site yet...

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Welcome back and Congratulation on the Marriage. May you forever be happy.

top topics

join