posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:53 PM
Five general rules for FPS gaming.
1. Avoid making yourself an easy target by standing still, hitting a motionless target is a lot easier than a strafing one.
2. Be sneaky, if you find yourself on low health run around a corner and wait for your overly confident pursuer to rush into the room, then shoot him
in the back.
3. Aim rockets at the feet of your enemy, rockets are splash damage weapons and often slow moving.
4. Bounce grenades around corners rather than rushing in, sure its a cheap kill but 4 angry gamers on low health is better than 4 gamers on full
5. Gain the high ground! Most people don't look up when getting shot they tend to look for people at the same level as themselves.