It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope's exorcist squads will wage war on Satan

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I did not see any references to how this just plain dosen't make sense because exorcists do not purge satanism from satanists.
They purge demons from peoples bodies.

So I understand the retraction. It should perhaps have read
Vatican Hit Squads ordered to combat Satanists.

I think the various parishes overrun with demonic posessions would be aware of the need for exorcists already, so it is reasonable to disregard that scenario as being the mistaken communication.

Now lets consider what would a Pope who was raised as a Nazi youth soldier do when confronted with the forces of evil mustering all around him?

Let us pray, that this interpretation is totally incorrect.

In an age where the President of the USA and the Pope both have Nazi connections; we can only wonder what will happen next!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Maybe they are covering their tracks and are really Satanists them selves with all this. The next time you see them with trucks depositing things to the Vatican you might think it has to do with Ghost Buster equiptment when it's in fact it's humans for sacrifice.

But then again what you do not hear so much is that Italy has had some real rise of cult behaviour and people are killing each other over this Satanic behaviour. They must have read into the stories of how and why these people became effected in this way. So I guess if the democritic science minded society says it's all fun untill some one dies then obviously the problem that starts it needs to be erased first, and that is with the power of faith.

I don't think this time the Pope is trying to harm anyone and it does sound good in a european society that is going through rising cults that will them selves burn churches because they are Satanists believers.

The pope is just defending his own, and I do not think the English speaking world know too much about this cult problem in Europe, and if they did then they forgot.

The Pope is in no way near the scale as what the Godless governements are doing in teling us what to think and taking our freedsoms away little by little as they have been. I believe it's the other way round, they might ban the Pope if they could, they have the greater power no the Pope.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This is a total crock of foo foo.
Why do we still allow these religions to exist?
they cause nothing but trouble in the worst sense of the word.
wage war on satan??...are you all hearing this...I mean ..REALLY hearing this.
and this comes from the highest of Catholic law .
catholic,islam... what ever .....keep it.......

TPTB are really messing with us in a big way

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

Why do we still allow these religions to exist?

Because, if you did not allow their ignorance, and acted in the same fashion that they do towards everyone else, you use their ignorance against their own ignorance, simply replacing one evil with another.

You become them.

catholic,islam... what ever .....keep it.......

Christians persecute, Islam persecutes, in some cases Judaism persecutes.. even conflicts between Hindus and Muslims, Buddhist and others ..

And believe it or not..

Even Atheism has persecuted millions.

Perhaps its not a religious thing.

No.

In my opinion its a Human thing. The persecution of differences. If we got rid of all differences the world would not be worth living though. Double edged sword so to speak.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

No.

In my opinion its a Human thing. The persecution of differences. If we got rid of all differences the world would not be worth living though. Double edged sword so to speak.

It's definitely a Human thing, that can not be denied, but it does not have to be permanent.

Differences? I'd like to think that since we're all different... we're all already the same.
Differences is/are our commonality(ies)... there's no problem to be fixed, just eyes and minds to be opened.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join