It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

help me with a symbol

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I need some infos about a sign/symbol ,basically it´s like an open triangle with a dot in the middle.

I found some perhaps sililar, but none matching ones. kind of esoteric, pagan.. perhaps masonic?

(a friend of mine, did ´find´it as a kind of scar, mark on his hand..)

[edit on 29-12-2007 by anti72]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
here i found this website it might help... i tried to look for that symbol but with no luck.... maybe you can find it
hope this helps

symbols.com

[edit on 29-12-2007 by codex code]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
How about a little background on this request.

1. What makes you ( or your friend ) think this is a SYMBOl instead of just a regular scar?

2. Does your friend not remember getting this 'said' scar?

3. Has your friend ever lost time or been lead away by a band of pagan women to be part of an unknown ritual?

Thanks,

Dorian Soran

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
That's a symbol for preAtari2600

I believe the term is

PONG!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Well, I'm Pagan and I know it's not Pagan. I've never seen this symbol (if that's what it is) before. Hope that's at least some help. It isn't a rune either.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
yes, I know that site. I found some similar signs..

www.symbols.com...

www.symbols.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

1. well, it looks like a scar under the skin, looking very accurate, geometric..
2. no, he doesn´t remember having it seen ten years ago or so..
3. lost time? like an abductee? ;-)
no, he cant remember any UFO incident..

he´s interested in esoteric and other things , so I thought perhaps of a kind of carmic thing..maybe an old order branding or something? ;-)

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

well I heard that Atari thing, too..funny..like that old ping pong game?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by forestlady

yes, its not a rune.
I heard in a pagan forum it looks a bit like that signs druids write as a personal ´sign´(I dont know how it is called)

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Are you thinking of a sigil? That would be a personal symbol and explain why I've never seen it. Only the creator of the sigil would know its meaning.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
P.S. Or are you thinking of the Druid alphabet, the Ogham?
I'm thinkng it could be a scar.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
Are you thinking of a sigil? That would be a personal symbol and explain why I've never seen it. Only the creator of the sigil would know its meaning.

hm, perhaps?

any other suggestions?
any freemasons?

I found this one. more esoteric :
www.paranormal.de...

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I´ve seen that before, let me check around see what I can find.
Thanks

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I know I have seen this before, but so far nothing.
At first I thought it might be electrical circuit related, but nothing like that. I have a hunch it is cuneform, but have not been able to track it down. Here is a link to one of many cuneform writings, I will continue to look, I hate it when I know I have seen something and then not be able to find it
Cuneform

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
I know I have seen this before, but so far nothing.
At first I thought it might be electrical circuit related, but nothing like that. I have a hunch it is cuneform, but have not been able to track it down. Here is a link to one of many cuneform writings, I will continue to look, I hate it when I know I have seen something and then not be able to find it
Cuneform

´electrical circuit ´, something like that was on symbols.com..

hey, thanks so far anyway..

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I accidentally "branded" myself once. I picked up something metal that was very hot (don't even remember what it was), but it burned whatever design was on the metal into the palm of my hand, kind of in the same place as your friend's mark. It's gone now... faded after several years, but it looked very similar to what you are showing us.

I tend to think that is what happened to your friend too.

It doesn't make sense to me that some secret organization would put an unrecognizable, nearly invisible mark on someone, just because they had an interest in "esoteric" things. In fact, I think a greater possibility is that your friend did this to himself so that he could go around showing it people, acting mysteriously, and using the word "esoteric" frequently.

Not trying to offend your buddy. Just my two cents.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
´´It doesn't make sense to me that some secret organization would put an unrecognizable, nearly invisible mark on someone, just because they had an interest in "esoteric" things.´´

haha, esoteric interests, yes, but he really is not that kind of type..no.

no, that was my own suggestion.

this is serious, really.

there are some signs,symbols to a number of secret orders as you know.
I thought of perhaps freemasonic, because I dont know much about it.
he is interested in rosicrucianism etc. maybe early christian?

damn.there must be something..

[edit on 30-12-2007 by anti72]

[edit on 30-12-2007 by anti72]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I think it's just an anamoly. Nothing to see here folks. Go about your business. I see the dot, but not the lines in any form which would suggest this was some sort of sign on his hand.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
well i also have a similar but different marking kinda like a Y with curved parts and the top and bottom are disconnected almost like a U with a L below it that are curved, to the best of my knowledge i think its got to do with the monarch slave program but this is just my guess, if you dont know what that is it is mind control to use people for tasks in the past present or future, some ideas i had range from delivering a letter to maybe assassinations or maybe just some kind of mark of ownership or marking genetic modification type or maybe gland harvesting (as i have personally may have experienced), maybe some one else has ideas on this too.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by leomurray
well i also have a similar but different marking kinda like a Y with curved parts and the top and bottom are disconnected almost like a U with a L below it that are curved, to the best of my knowledge i think its got to do with the monarch slave program but this is just my guess, if you dont know what that is it is mind control to use people for tasks in the past present or future, some ideas i had range from delivering a letter to maybe assassinations or maybe just some kind of mark of ownership or marking genetic modification type or maybe gland harvesting (as i have personally may have experienced), maybe some one else has ideas on this too.

interesting.please post a photo of that marking.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join