It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth is gonna freakin explode

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Let's say for a moment, this is true.

How are we supposed to cool the earth down? Should we drop giant ice cubes into the ocean, like in Futurama?

Or should we install a heatsink on the core, with fins reaching into space? Maybe mount a fan on the fins, to blow vacuum over them..

Does this guy propose a solution, or do you have to buy his books to find out, and go to his "bioresonance self healing center"?

I'm sorry, but to me, this looks like even more fear mongering, and advertising of new age books, which then usually contain some more fearmongering..

Fear is the best tool to make people believe something.

And his proof, quoted from his site:
"The proof: If intellect is unwilling or unable to understand the analysis - no proof is possible." [The Freedom of Choice] (one of his books)

Sounds like: "Anyone who doesn't believe me is ignorant."

Why does that sound so familiar?

Anyway, is there any real proof offered?

[edit on 29-12-2007 by deezee]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Ok, i read what this guy published in "NU Journal of Discovery", and this is how it ends:

Save the planet?
Should we attempt to save the planet?

ForWHOM?
For those who do not care?
For those whose ultimate dream is to win the lottery in order to do nothing, NOT EVEN THINK?
For those whose favourite activity is to intoxicate and entertain themselves in order to FORGET Reality?
For those who are ready to kill or spend their lives fighting for a piece of land or property?
For those who allow their minds to become cluttered with doctrines, misinformation and deceit?
For those who blindly follow the flock - unable and unwilling to THINK?
For those who prefer to cultivate animal instincts rather than intellect?

nujournal.net...

Looks like someone is trying to spread fear, in order to sell "a way to sustain consciousness after death" through books and "bioresonance self healing".

Isn't there enough fear in the world already?

Mod Edit: No Quote – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29/12/2007 by Mirthful Me]

join